PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen this PC color??

QuadJunkies
08-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Just wondering how it looks in person.
Anyone seen any cool pinks ?? Not your plain pinks, but something firey lookin! :devil: Its called Raspberry Starburst (http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/60/61/18_1_b.JPG)

JR3
08-08-2005, 08:19 AM
no thats a sweet pink thoe. wait till u see my winter rebuild QJ.

Flynbryan19
08-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Looks kinda girly......:blah: :devil:

QuadJunkies
08-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Looks kinda girly......:blah: :devil: haha, I know ,not sure or not but after Troy is healed on his collar bone, I want to tear mine down and do the PC that I have been wanting for a LONG TIME now. I dig anything Orange, but thought.... All balck w/ that Hot pink as my frame and a seat cover black/ hot pink embroider w/ silver sides just might be a cool look and different than others... Just like I like .... :D

Flynbryan19
08-08-2005, 09:52 AM
You better hurry up and find that man a new quad then.:p He'll look VERY girly riding a black and pink quad...... lol

QuadJunkies
08-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
You better hurry up and find that man a new quad then.:p He'll look VERY girly riding a black and pink quad...... lol Im most certain, he WILL NOT ride it after I re-do it... As hard as he is on quads, that might no be a bad idea! :eek: :o

dirtmomma
08-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Quadjunkies goin PINK :eek2: :eek2: :blah: :devil: COOL!!!!!! Thats what I want/wanted to do to my 300 BUT since DJ is racing it again this year well that blows that outta the water LOL was gonna sell it but he decided to run it again this winter in the 250/350 class!!!
Been a LONG time since I've been on here, so what happened to Troy?? I guess I better go do some reading huh LOL :)

QuadJunkies
08-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Quadjunkies goin PINK :eek2: :eek2: :blah: :devil: COOL!!!!!! Thats what I want/wanted to do to my 300 BUT since DJ is racing it again this year well that blows that outta the water LOL was gonna sell it but he decided to run it again this winter in the 250/350 class!!!
Been a LONG time since I've been on here, so what happened to Troy?? I guess I better go do some reading huh LOL :)

Well, Im not TOTALLY positive on Pink just yet! :p Thats a BIG move for me, still diggin Orange but I like being different so who knows...;)

Troy severed his collar bone 3- weeks ago at a State race :(he WAAY over shot a dbl. My quad was fine ,other than I need a new bumper , it hit a front loader head on :huh I have to say that armidillo bumper done its job!:macho

That is one factor, if I make it all girly lookin, Troy wont be riding it thats for sure.:ermm:

m_townsgreatest
08-08-2005, 08:43 PM
them colors sound sweet but with the a arms and swinger pink and the frame black with the seat like he said would be better

QuadJunkies
08-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by m_townsgreatest
them colors sound sweet but with the a arms and swinger pink and the frame black with the seat like he said would be better

swinger and case would be PC'd black,frame pink, my AArms will remain Chromed.;) too much pink is TOO MUCH! :p

Atkins
08-08-2005, 11:49 PM
I always like it when the girls start PCing pink.:macho

fast426
08-09-2005, 09:25 PM
twenty years ago pink was huge in quad racing, my friends dad had everything in pink, it think it would be cool to bring it back

QuadJunkies
08-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Can anyone suggest a few colors?Ive been searching and cant really find much, I even emailed Columbia coating , all they have is one Hot pink color... :confused: