PDA

View Full Version : supercross the movie

450robot
08-07-2005, 02:46 PM
well, while watching xgames, i once again saw the preview for what looks to be the gayest movie ever "supercross" and i noticed a few things the were saying in the preview tell me if this sounds wierd or not...

"theres only about 100 people in the world who can do this for a living"
-well, i dont know if im right, but i think there are more than 100 pros out there who live and breath supercross, and way more than 1,000 others who race themselves for a living, making it there lives

-then they said
"those guys have bigger engines than us, and better pit guys, theres no way we can win"
-ok, if i remember correctly, sx is run in motor size classes like 125/250 and 250 2 stroke and stuff like that, so i dont see how the pros could have bigger motors! unless they are going the illegal way and all have athena kits in the bikes lol, now i could understand if they said, the engines are better built, but they didnt, so therefor, they are retards

there were more comments they said, but i will have to see the commercial again, i will post them later

BTW, what do you guys think of that supermoto? its freakin sweet! like superbike but more intense

Juggalo
08-07-2005, 02:52 PM
yeah that movie is gonna suck! another funny thing me and my friends noticed is this

go look at the movie poster. the bike the guy is standing in front of says CRF on it but if you look at the exhaust its got a 2 stroke pipe! haha..its like their intentionnally making this movie bad. me and my friends are thinking about dressing up in full gear and going to see it and make fun of it

450robot
08-07-2005, 03:11 PM
my god, thats a halarious idea

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
-then they said
"those guys have bigger engines than us, and better pit guys, theres no way we can win" im pretty sure they say better engines and better forks...at first i thought they said ports, but watched it a few more times...

YFZ450Ridr
08-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
im pretty sure they say better engines and better forks...at first i thought they said ports, but watched it a few more times...

i thought they said bigger engines and better torque, who knows for sure:p :blah:

450robot
08-07-2005, 03:41 PM
if you notice too, where they show the credits and actors, a bunch of bikes are racing, and the have the engine sounds of a superbike lol, i never knew sx bikes had hayabusa motors in them

YFZ450Ridr
08-07-2005, 03:48 PM
if you notice too, where they show the credits and actors, a bunch of bikes are racing, and the have the engine sounds of a superbike lol, i never knew sx bikes had hayabusa motors in them

sounds like this movie is going to be a discrase(sp?) to people that ride:o

08-07-2005, 03:55 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/supercross/large.html

450robot
08-07-2005, 03:55 PM
i dont have anything against mx, infact im thinking of buying one soon, but, its about time dirtbikers had something bad put on there name i mean, why should they get all the fame? xgames, videogames, well you know, they are everywhere, and atvs are always left in the dust...

so if this movie does sucks, i hope it dumbs down the mx fad a little, and allows atvs to shine through a little more

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 04:23 PM
i doubt this movie will do anything to dim down mx and shine light on quads...regardless of this movie both will continue to progress and gain popularity.

nowukno
08-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Yeah this movie kinda reminds me of Scooby Doo with the 2-stroke raptors.

DaleJrFan
08-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
Yeah this movie kinda reminds me of Scooby Doo with the 2-stroke raptors.

I agree!!

Punk'd
08-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Should have made it about quads:rolleyes:

Atkins
08-07-2005, 04:49 PM
I really cant wait to see this movie and laugh at it...maybe ill go in riding gear too.

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 04:51 PM
actualy that would be funny as hell, lmao...wear chrome goggles....rofl

2004exrider
08-07-2005, 04:57 PM
:rolleyes: sounds to much like the fast and the furious to me. how all their facts were wrong about ohhh...EVERYTHING! how the eclipse shifted 7 times in the begining, the charger wheelying, 10 second cars (ya rite), when they spray the "nos" their cars will miraculously squeal the tires when their up to 110 mph. seems like everyone in town bought a ricer after that movie in hopes of being like paul walker and vin diesle. if anything this movie is gonna get a bunch of kids who dont know anything about dirtbikes except for the misleading info from the movie. Hopefully the movie is half way decent though, and not completely full of bs.

Jimmy

08-07-2005, 05:05 PM
thats kinda what i was thinkin, this movie is gunna get a lot of little brats into the sport and there gunna get hurt then there parents will sue, and just start alot of $hit, i wish they kept these type of movies limited to dealers and the internet (like huevos)

Cody_300ex
08-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Looks to be ok. Has some hot chicks in there too, can't be to bad. Don't worry about quads not being as big as dirtbikes, with stuff like the great outdoor games happening, guetter in the crusty demon tour, and All the factory involment. We will be just as big in a few years if not shorter. look how far we've came since 2000!!!

hessianmx111
08-07-2005, 06:13 PM
i dont have anything against mx, infact im thinking of buying one soon, but, its about time dirtbikers had something bad put on there name i mean, why should they get all the fame? xgames, videogames, well you know, they are everywhere, and atvs are always left in the dust...

so if this movie does sucks, i hope it dumbs down the mx fad a little, and allows atvs to shine through a little more
I'm gonna have to say that this movie is going to do nothing but promote bikes and make them even more popular. Before the fast and furious came out you could go weeks without seeing a ricer and now they are everywhere.

sampleez
08-07-2005, 06:19 PM
i just hope it's not as bad as "motocrossed".....well, it was called something like that. anyone seen that? dear lord it sucked some gigantic balls :p

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
i just hope it's not as bad as "motocrossed".....well, it was called something like that. anyone seen that? dear lord it sucked some gigantic balls :p the disney movie?

hell..i loved it.

sampleez
08-07-2005, 06:32 PM
yeah i think it was on disney. :huh your kidding right.......cause it was horrible imo. the little kid setting a world record for rebuilding a top end http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/strokin.gif

ridinglover
08-07-2005, 06:33 PM
lol hey i liked that movie ....

Tommy 17
08-07-2005, 06:38 PM
dude it looks like u just got knocked over a berm or something....

WHO SAYS THAT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

these movies make me mad bc they are so fake haha

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 06:57 PM
yeah i think it was on disney. :huh your kidding right.......cause it was horrible imo. the little kid setting a world record for rebuilding a top end http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/strokin.gif hell i dont give a crap if it was on disney, cartoon network, or nickelodeon....i watched it when i only rode for fun a few times a month...and never been to a real race, i liked the movie and thought it was good.:rolleyes:

Doober
08-07-2005, 07:13 PM
i wonder what they would say if you wore all your gear and like a camelpack full of pop or water.

450robot
08-07-2005, 07:26 PM
walk up to the consession stand and hand them yout camel pack and ask "can you fill this up with cherry slushie?" hahaha

BlazingYamahaYz
08-07-2005, 08:08 PM
the disney movie?

hell..i loved it.

I agree with NacsRacer- that Andrea(i think) was actually hot when she had long hair. Hah I like how at the end of the preview it sounds like a turbo....like wtf...and Paul Walker is in the movie. I have a feeling at some random point Vin Diesel will appear driving a mini-van with a duck named gary in it.:huh I'll go see it just for the heck of it of course...might make an ATVs > Bikes shirt to wear!:D

08-07-2005, 08:19 PM
The same dude is in it that was in the movie "grind" and "out cold" that trashed skating n snowboarding too

good idea about going to see it in riding gear.. me n my friends are doing it :D

450robot
08-07-2005, 08:32 PM
im just waiting to see in the movie if they make fun of atvs!!!! im gonna be pissed if they do!

TRX_450
08-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
The same dude is in it that was in the movie "grind" and "out cold" that trashed skating n snowboarding too

good idea about going to see it in riding gear.. me n my friends are doing it :D

the guy in grind is a diff guy dude.....the guy in the fast n furious is paul walker....the guy in grind is mike vogel or sumthin liek that....and the guy in out cold is jason london

Atkins
08-07-2005, 09:17 PM
if my hand gets kissed one more time theres gonna be a wwf smackdown in the carson household

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
if my hand gets kissed one more time theres gonna be a wwf smackdown in the carson household :cool:

Toadz400
08-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by 2004exrider
:rolleyes: sounds to much like the fast and the furious to me. how all their facts were wrong about ohhh...EVERYTHING! how the eclipse shifted 7 times in the begining, the charger wheelying, 10 second cars (ya rite), when they spray the "nos" their cars will miraculously squeal the tires when their up to 110 mph. seems like everyone in town bought a ricer after that movie in hopes of being like paul walker and vin diesle. if anything this movie is gonna get a bunch of kids who dont know anything about dirtbikes except for the misleading info from the movie. Hopefully the movie is half way decent though, and not completely full of bs.

Jimmy

I agree with you on this one, except for the Charger wheelying because that's possible. I don't think there should ever be an ATV movie because they will butcher it just like they've butchered all the car, motorcycle, and dirtbike movies. It's just pointless because 90% of the people out there know nothing about it and they will accept what Hollywood shows them.

hardkoratvmxr
08-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
I agree with you on this one, except for the Charger wheelying because that's possible. I don't think there should ever be an ATV movie because they will butcher it just like they've butchered all the car, motorcycle, and dirtbike movies. It's just pointless because 90% of the people out there know nothing about it and they will accept what Hollywood shows them.

exactly

08-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
the guy in grind is a diff guy dude.....the guy in the fast n furious is paul walker....the guy in grind is mike vogel or sumthin liek that....and the guy in out cold is jason london

No actually there is a guy from grind that was in out cold jimmy wilson was in out cold n the main guy in grind is in supercross i swear

AlbaKFX
08-07-2005, 10:43 PM
I wonder if a the movie theaters let you wear helmets inside.... that gets me thinking. It would be hilarious to go in there in full MX gear, and act like retards. Plus, people can't complain because the gear makes you look twice as big

Oh, and the movies a joke. Every time the commercial for it comes on I can't help but giggle like a schoolgirl with a secret. I actually love dirt bikes and have alot of respect for them and the riders - this movie does neither justice, and I can only hope there will never be a hollywood ATV movie. :scary:

nowukno
08-07-2005, 11:08 PM
To help out any confusion ....... Jason London played the main guy in out cold and he also played the superstar skateboarder in Grind (jimmy wilson) and the main guy in Grind (Mike Vogel) does play one of the lead roles in the new "Supercross the movie" but you may recognize him from the texas chainsaw massacre.

plkmonster2
08-08-2005, 01:53 AM
It's going to be stupid like the Fast and the Furious.... Plus, there will be so many mistakes, anyone involved with motorbikes will laugh their a's off. I'm thinking about watching it, and just laughing out loud. I like the full gear idea, and yeah, supermoto is awesome, but too bad the yami guys took the whole podium today.

GP400
08-08-2005, 09:46 AM
i just hope it's not as bad as "motocrossed".....well, it was called something like that. anyone seen that? dear lord it sucked some gigantic balls :p

My 5 year old son loves that movie. Your right.....It's hard for anyone older than that to watch.

MotoX3
08-08-2005, 10:06 AM
haha i love in the commerical at the end when theyre doing supermoto and it sounds like a 4 cylinder rocket instead of a 450f:p

QuadJunkies
08-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
[B]yeah that movie is gonna suck! another funny thing me and my friends noticed is this

go look at the movie poster. the bike the guy is standing in front of says CRF on it but if you look at the exhaust its got a 2 stroke pipe! B]

I saw that commercial several times and didint notice that... LMAO.. thats funny! :p

Martin Blair
08-08-2005, 11:21 AM
I hope the do make fun of ATV, keep all the lil punks out of our sport, they can have them with thier bikes, then when they talk ****, they can find out what ints like to have my ac bumper ramed up the ***. :macho

FoxRacing81
08-08-2005, 11:50 AM
LMAO! I am definatly gonna get all my friends to go watch that movie wearing all our gear....Helmets, boots, gloves, goggles, chest protector, kidney belt, jersey, pants, the whole deal!

Ima wear tearoffs and pull em during the movie too...it'll be great.

Motocrossed is funny as hell.....I love how all the 125s sound like 65s and the nail polish that cuts down on vibration in the bars...wow.....I gotta watch that movie again sometime...

The movie will most likely suck ***.....but oh well....I remember watching an MX race on ESPN and they had a preview...I guess a making of the movie, and they said that they didn't want it to be like a stupid movie...they wanted it all real and stuff....doesn't look like that happened.

-Justin

Atkins
08-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
I agree with you on this one, except for the Charger wheelying because that's possible. I really dont see that happening without the Charger first burning out, and I would think it would have to be on a dragstrip with contact sh*t laid out all over the track.

duke416ex
08-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Well, he had been driving it so the tires would have been warm, I know it could have took off burning the tires, or packing the front wheels, but it wasn't possible for it to come up to a point in the air and pack the front wheels while still burning the back tires. It wouldn't have just balanced out like a wheelie, it would have kept going up.

Warnerade
08-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
I really dont see that happening without the Charger first burning out, and I would think it would have to be on a dragstrip with contact sh*t laid out all over the track. ya..on a regular street, he would have just spun...my friend can spin his mustang into 3rd gear....

400exrules
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
looks like its meant to be appealing to the dumb public who knows nothing about dirtbikes or atvs, but would watch a movie about them. Because it doesnt seem like their trying hard, to get their facts straight

08-17-2005, 06:56 PM
well i saw it opening day at 1:00 and it wasnt that bad but the only thing that i thaught was pretty corny was that they made up a dirtbike that they say was gonna be up there wit hon,suz,yam,kawi.
they called it the nami i looked up on it and didnt find any info. is this a real bike:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rancher350Angel
08-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
well i saw it opening day at 1:00 and it wasnt that bad but the only thing that i thaught was pretty corny was that they made up a dirtbike that they say was gonna be up there wit hon,suz,yam,kawi.
they called it the nami i looked up on it and didnt find any info. is this a real bike:confused: :confused: :confused:

no

dunnonuttin
08-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
Yeah this movie kinda reminds me of Scooby Doo with the 2-stroke raptors. and grind with the 4 stroke banshee

dunnonuttin
08-17-2005, 07:38 PM
jeez i really hope they dont make a movie about bmx racing, gosh that will really suck. even though i dont race mx im still thinkin about wearing my thor gear to the movie to watch it, great idea.

MOFO
08-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
jeez i really hope they dont make a movie about bmx racing, gosh that will really suck. even though i dont race mx im still thinkin about wearing my thor gear to the movie to watch it, great idea.

god forbid anyone would make a movie about bmx and the hardcore bmx'ers that live the dangerous life.... :rolleyes:

WTF, you just like the other posers... yea, I dont own a quad or dirtbike, let alone FMX, but you'll wear the clothing.

sampleez
08-17-2005, 08:26 PM
i wouldn't talk $ hit about bmx'ers. they always have their tricks out way before anyone in fmx/fqx. think about it. they've been flipping for years, and are already doing modified front flips :eek2:

Ripitupfilms
08-17-2005, 08:26 PM
movies like this make mx look easy "wow great idea dad can you buy me a dirtbike so i can go race after all its so easy" just like everyone that lives around me they think racing is me sitting on my ***** driving 20mph around a track

Atkins
08-18-2005, 01:36 AM
Well I went to go see it today. It was the last showing at the theatres at 10:20. We got stuck in dead stop traffic on the highway because they brought it from 3 lanes to 1 for repaving. Well we showed up at the theatre 15 minutes late, just planning on buying tickets and missing the beginning. All the doors were locked and no one would let us in. So I think wee gonna try again tomorrow night.:mad:

Toadz400
08-18-2005, 06:56 AM
i wouldn't talk $ hit about bmx'ers. they always have their tricks out way before anyone in fmx/fqx. think about it. they've been flipping for years, and are already doing modified front flips :eek2:

They also aren't riding 400 lb bikes. I'm sure any of the quad FMXer's could do any of that stuff on a BMX bike if they had any experience like they do on quads.

Mxjunkie
08-18-2005, 07:13 AM
I actually wouldnt want them to make a movie about quads because everyone on the world would get one and it would become like skateboarding.

Almost half the local riders here are wanna bee's and think they are the best around. then theres the half I ride with that dont give a damn and just ride to ride.

The posers that watch that movie will most likely go out, have their parents buy them a bike, gear and they will ride it once and quit. theres a kid here that just rides his dirtbike around in a circle in his yard and he thinks hes one of the best riders around here :ermm:

supercross might turn mx into a laughing stock to real riders while the public thinks its amazing because they are idiots.

dunnonuttin
08-18-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
god forbid anyone would make a movie about bmx and the hardcore bmx'ers that live the dangerous life.... :rolleyes:

WTF, you just like the other posers... yea, I dont own a quad or dirtbike, let alone FMX, but you'll wear the clothing. have you seen a downhill bmx race? the speeds range from 60-80 mph so thats pretty close to mx except our bikes weigh 20 instead of 200 but we are also clipped to our bikes by clip pedals, mx riders are not, so if you really think about it they are just about the same except the weight difference in the bikes. i have seen many people break their necks racing in both regular bmx and downhill. so dont try to talk chit about cause by the looks of it, you dont know chit about us:rolleyes:. i might not race mx but i know enough about it when a good friend races.

Juggalo
08-18-2005, 09:01 AM
they already made the best BMX movie of all time and its called RAD

Ripitupfilms
08-18-2005, 09:27 AM
haha that old movie

ridinglover
08-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Marshmello

nami is a company that makes aftermarket parts

08-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by ridinglover
nami is a company that makes aftermarket parts nothing about nami is real.

Warnerade
08-18-2005, 12:36 PM
dont try to talk chit about cause by the looks of it, you dont know chit about us:rolleyes:. i might not race mx but i know enough about it when a good friend races. lmfoa...dont say US if you arent part of the gruop of people that make US....you should edit your post to say dont talk **** about THEM....YOU son, are a poser.

08-18-2005, 12:37 PM
have you seen a downhill bmx race? the speeds range from 60-80 mph so thats pretty close to mx except our bikes weigh 20 instead of 200 but we are also clipped to our bikes by clip pedals, mx riders are not, so if you really think about it they are just about the same except the weight difference in the bikes. i have seen many people break their necks racing in both regular bmx and downhill. so dont try to talk chit about cause by the looks of it, you dont know chit about us:rolleyes:. i might not race mx but i know enough about it when a good friend races. so you, as in you personally go 80mph while racing professional downhill bmx? And btw, werent u the one that made a thread about your massive 1 foot double?

Tator salad
08-18-2005, 12:56 PM
OK I am several pages late but. according to a father and son I know that the boy Used to race profesionally (13 in 125 east was his best I think for a season) 5 years ago is when they told this to me. about 100 people can actually make a living at racing MX. There are a bunch of people that do nothing but race but put 100% of their money or more into it. means they make $0. That isn't exactly making a living.

roostin_dale
08-18-2005, 01:06 PM
haha dunnonuttin ..you really dont know nothin.

and to add to your subject, i use to race BMX, and i can tell you it isnt nearly as "extreme" as motocross....for example, case a jump, then a 10 pund bike lands on you, boohoo....case a jump on a quad/dirtbike, then you have a 350-450 lb bike land on you...

My point is BMX isnt as hard as MX or as "extreme" as MX...and this is coming from a person who has raced both.

trick450r
08-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
haha dunnonuttin ..you really dont know nothin.

and to add to your subject, i use to race BMX, and i can tell you it isnt nearly as "extreme" as motocross....for example, case a jump, then a 10 pund bike lands on you, boohoo....case a jump on a quad/dirtbike, then you have a 350-450 lb bike land on you...

My point is BMX isnt as hard as MX or as "extreme" as MX...and this is coming from a person who has raced both.

thank you...

trick450r
08-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Tator salad
OK I am several pages late but. according to a father and son I know that the boy Used to race profesionally (13 in 125 east was his best I think for a season) 5 years ago is when they told this to me. about 100 people can actually make a living at racing MX. There are a bunch of people that do nothing but race but put 100% of their money or more into it. means they make $0. That isn't exactly making a living.

i dont feel this can be true...if we have quad racers that make a living then their are way more than 100 mxers making a living at it...and on top of this are we talking about all dirtbike sports (freestyle, mx, gncc, etc) because guys like travis pastrana, brian deegan are deffinatly making a great licing at freestyle...

Honda400exrox
08-18-2005, 02:06 PM
our neighbour is a poser he has a pedal bike and wears fox gloves, he said he is going to buy a motocross helmets for pedal biking, im gunna smack that kid next time i see him

Tator salad
08-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Like I said this was 5 or 6 years ago and we are talking about a guy that could finish good in the series and he couldn't make a living doing it. if it wasn't for his dad helping he would have to work.

Jersey450R
08-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AlbaKFX
I wonder if a the movie theaters let you wear helmets inside.... that gets me thinking. It would be hilarious to go in there in full MX gear, and act like retards. Plus, people can't complain because the gear makes you look twice as big

Oh, and the movies a joke. Every time the commercial for it comes on I can't help but giggle like a schoolgirl with a secret. I actually love dirt bikes and have alot of respect for them and the riders - this movie does neither justice, and I can only hope there will never be a hollywood ATV movie. :scary:

Dont talk dude :scary:

Out_Sider
08-18-2005, 02:50 PM
i liked the movie, they said some weird things and i saw some crazy things too, but all in all it wasnt a bad movie

dunnonuttin
08-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
so you, as in you personally go 80mph while racing professional downhill bmx? And btw, werent u the one that made a thread about your massive 1 foot double? i have nothin to do with it, i have never raced downhill or gone 80 mph but i have looked into it. the jumps are around the same size and same speeds and i can prove it. i have had some crazy wrecks before but i know they are nothing compared to sx wrecks. roostin dale have you ever wrecked a bike with clip pedals? im sure you have never used them, they are really dangerous if you dont know how to use them. my cousin broke both his ankles using clips because he didnt know how to use them. do you know how bad it hurts to not unclip going over the bars or looping out in a rythme or just land a jump sideways? i have done all 3. nacs im not a poser, if you would learn to read right, US is the people that race bmx you dumbsh1t. we do not wear near as much protective gear, all we have is a helmet, padded jersey and pants, gloves and some people wear chest protectors, i choose not to.

dunnonuttin
08-18-2005, 06:28 PM
http://philadelphia.about.com/library/weekly/aa080502k.htm heres a link to the description of downhill bmx

Warnerade
08-18-2005, 08:42 PM
nacs im not a poser, if you would learn to read right, US is the people that race bmx you dumbsh1t. we do not wear near as much protective gear, all we have is a helmet, padded jersey and pants, gloves and some people wear chest protectors, i choose not to. US is the people that race BMX...YOU are not apart of that US...so shut your mouth.

just got back from the movie...it was awful, it wasnt realy all fake...it just wasnt a good movie in general, i want my 15 bucks back.

roostin_dale
08-18-2005, 09:26 PM
roostin dale have you ever wrecked a bike with clip pedals? im sure you have never used them,

Why do you assume i have never used them? I have actually. I raced an endurance woods/track race on my friends Trek bike, it had clip pedals...

Your the biggest poser on the site. Your on a QUAD site with 800 post but dont have a quad..and your defending BMX racers but you dont race yourself.

250xridamatt
08-18-2005, 09:29 PM
the jumps are around the same size and same speeds and i can prove it

Are you kidding me? I have never seen a guy on a bmx bike do a 130 ft tripple or a 100 ft. step up. Please, prove it to me.

dunnonuttin
08-19-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
Why do you assume i have never used them? I have actually. I raced an endurance woods/track race on my friends Trek bike, it had clip pedals...

Your the biggest poser on the site. Your on a QUAD site with 800 post but dont have a quad..and your defending BMX racers but you dont race yourself. who said i dont race bmx? i do race.

dunnonuttin
08-19-2005, 08:18 AM
US is the people that race BMX...YOU are not apart of that US...so shut your mouth.

just got back from the movie...it was awful, it wasnt realy all fake...it just wasnt a good movie in general, i want my 15 bucks back. i am a part of that US, i DO race you moron

Warnerade
08-19-2005, 02:53 PM
i am a part of that US, i DO race you moron

i have nothin to do with it, i have never raced downhill or gone 80 mph but i have looked into it.

cool

roostin_dale
08-19-2005, 03:09 PM
who said i dont race bmx? i do race.

your diggin a hole moron!

aLLoY MX 428 said to you....."so you, as in you personally go 80mph while racing professional downhill bmx? And btw, werent u the one that made a thread about your massive 1 foot double? "

then you replied with "i have nothin to do with it, i have never raced downhill or gone 80 mph but i have looked into it."

You also said "the jumps are around the same size and same speeds and i can prove it"

well!..I've hit a 115 foot uphill double, let me see a BMX bike do that....or the 130ft double Natalie and Dunk do in H6...or the table of two in london Kentucky....

MOFO
08-19-2005, 03:29 PM
He's just a little kid trying to act cool... I say just ignore his posts and laugh at him....its hard not to though.. :devil:

Warnerade
08-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
He's just a little kid trying to act cool... I say just ignore his posts and laugh at him....its hard not to though.. :devil: impossible to ignore, lmao

FoxRacing81
08-19-2005, 03:35 PM
WUT R U GUYS TOKNG ABOUT???!? OMG LOL BMX IS HARDCORE!!11 LOL W3 DO 150FT AND SOMATIEMS EVEN 200FT DOUBLAS!1!1 OMG WTF RACNG DOWNHIL BMX IS SO MUCH MORE HARDCORA THEN RACNG MX!1!!1111!!!1!!!! LOL BMX BIEKS AND MX BIEKS R EXACLTY DA SMA BSIEDS WEIGHT!!11!!1! OMG WTF LOL U GUYS AL SUK AND HAEV NO IEDA ABOUT BMX!1!11111!111!!1!1!1!1 OMG WTF LOL

Warnerade
08-19-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by FoxRacing81
WUT R U GUYS TOKNG ABOUT???!? OMG LOL BMX IS HARDCORE!!11 LOL W3 DO 150FT AND SOMATIEMS EVEN 200FT DOUBLAS!1!1 OMG WTF RACNG DOWNHIL BMX IS SO MUCH MORE HARDCORA THEN RACNG MX!1!!1111!!!1!!!! LOL BMX BIEKS AND MX BIEKS R EXACLTY DA SMA BSIEDS WEIGHT!!11!!1! OMG WTF LOL U GUYS AL SUK AND HAEV NO IEDA ABOUT BMX!1!11111!111!!1!1!1!1 OMG WTF LOL nerd

FoxRacing81
08-19-2005, 03:39 PM
nerd

:o

MXracer16
08-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Back on topic, this movie seems like it blows, it was rated one star. I think it would be a waste of time and money to see.

muddy400EX
08-19-2005, 04:44 PM
i am a part of that US, i DO race you moron

dude if i was you i would just stop talking right now