PDA

View Full Version : small town legend burned down

enduro400rider
08-07-2005, 08:33 AM
ok first off i live in a small town when i say small i really mean small we only have a post office and a general store. this local legend was the only "cool" thing in our town at all. its this house called 5 points, its said to be haunted and has been abandoned for years. the story goes, the guy who lived in the house was out one night and picked up a chick at a bar. he asked her if she wanted to come back to his house and see his cabin back in the woods. well he brought her home and ended up killing her. she was chopped up and put along the rail road tracks next to his house. body parts were found down the tracks all the way into sharon PA. some peices were even found in his fridge. he was aressted and is now in prison. i know it sounds all fake and just a bunch of crap but its accually true there are police records and news paper articals on it. it was the cool thing to go in the house and check it out and see if its really haunted and get a good scare out of it. the house in its self looks scary and the inside is covered in what looks to be blood but really its just red paint. but it was still fun to go in and check it out. or you could turn your car off while your on the tracks by the house and supposidly a train will apear. we tried it but it didnt work but it did take a long time for the car to start. there is a couple of "hauntings" around in our town and the 5 points house was the only one left that you could go and see. yesterday it caught on fire and burned down. it was a pretty cool place and there were alot of stories about it. kinda sucks its gone since its the only thing in our town that is interesting. at least i got to see and check it out before it burned down. i dont know if any of you guys have ever heard of it or not but if your interested you can check out this link http://www.geocities.com/viennaohio/fivepoints.html

theTman
08-07-2005, 09:04 AM
thats some freaky stuf....

08-07-2005, 09:41 AM
ive heard about it from this website actually....sucks it's burned down

JRP
08-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by theTman
thats some freaky stuf....

yep, agreed

08-07-2005, 10:40 AM
we got something silmilar like that in our town. supposidly there was these "witches" that lived in this old ratty house like a hundred years ago.anywho when my parents were young they went and checked it out. they said it was pretty scary but the scary thing is they went to start their car after and it wouldnt fire. so after like 10 mins of trying it finaly started. Then my brother,his girlfriend, his buddy and his buddies girlfriend went down there and when they were leaving my brothers friend flipped open his cell phone and the phone was on but the screen wouldnt come on it was just black. pretty scary if you ask me:eek2: im gonna go down there sometime with my quad:blah:

enduro400rider
08-07-2005, 11:31 AM
its pretty freaky in the house, me and a bunch of my freinds went up there one night and checked it out. a few weeks latter me and my freind were riddin around back in the woods behind the house and found the garage back there. those woods are freakin weird its real dark back there even during the day and its dead silent, no animals movin around or anything. ill have to take my digi cam back there and post some pics. all thats left of the house is the chiminey its got a door on the bottom of the chiminy i think i might ride up there and take the door off it.

enduro400rider
08-07-2005, 03:01 PM
another thing i forgot to mention is that it is said that the KKK accually have meetings in the garage way back behind the woods. i personally do not beleive that. but the other day me and my dad were out driving around and the same rail road tracks that goo by the place cross over the road again a few miles down. i noticed that on the bridge it had KKK written real beig accross it. i dont know if it is true but if you go back to the garage its got all kinda of weird stuff back there. me and my buddy rode our quads down to the house to do some riding since theres some good trails back there. we turn onto the rail road tracks and rode down them on the side of the track there is a gravel road. we had ridden about a mile or so down them and the garage is about a mile and a half down the track and to the right. i was in front and i saw a car parked next to the tracks across the trail leading to the garage. we both freaked and went to turn around the tracks are raised about 20 feet off the ground and its a very narrow path to turn around on expecially with out reverse. so its like a cliff on the side with that big rock gravel thats on the side of rail roads. i didnt quite make it and went off the side and my quad slid down about 6 feet. i couldnt get enough traction to ride back onto the trail so we both were freaked out and we were tring to leave because we didnt know what was goin to happen if this person in the car came lookin for us. luckily after about 5 min we had it back on the trail and no one came after us. it was enough to scare us pretty bad though. we are not sure who it was or what they were doin. some people say its the KKK but i dont know if i beleive it that sounds a little to weird to me. but its some freaky stuff back there thats for sure, good ridin but trust me you dont want to be back there at night. me and my neighbor went for a night ride back there and ended up flippin my quad. turned it back over and the lights woundt come on and it wouldnt start. it turned over so we new it had power but no lights. we were scared to death back there with only one quad and no lights. it finnaly started after about 15 min. and lights didnt work even after it was running we had to ride home with no lights. the next day it started right up and the lights worked fine. i still dont know what to think. but if you ever turn you bike off back there it always takes a long time to start no matter what your riddin, it really freaks people out.

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 03:16 PM
3 haunted places around here...

one is a bridge, deadly car accident back in the day....everytime someone goes there an old man and his wife chase you out for atleast 15 miles...

haunted house, not sure on the story..but i heard its not scary..

haunted day care, i guess someone murdered a bunch of kids there and its the scariest thing people have told me they have ever seen...very heavily watched by the cops.

08-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
one is a bridge, deadly car accident back in the day....everytime someone goes there an old man and his wife chase you out for atleast 15 miles.

woah tell me more about this if you know, i like hearing these kinda stories:macho

enduro400rider
08-07-2005, 04:31 PM
yeah the 5 points house was watched by cops heavilly too. we had to drive back in the woods and park on an oil well road so no one could see the cars. but like i said we live in a small town so sometimes cops arnt even on duty. alot of the time there are no cops patroling our town from 2 am to 7 am. anyone else have local legends if you do lets hear about them. i think theres a new place i might go check out. its some old abondon house not to far from me and its addy is 666. i heard about it and it sounds pretty screwed up so i might go see.

Warnerade
08-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Shift_400EX
woah tell me more about this if you know, i like hearing these kinda stories:macho full story...

nothing about the old man chasing people outa there...but for atleast 3 years...people i know who have gone there have said they were chased out by the old man, and he didnt stop when they left the area...one chase lasted 15 minutes i was told...

one kid honked his horn in front of the house, went down the street..turned around, the guy was standing there with a few of his buddies..and they all hit his car with steel poles when he passed...

http://www.trimarpress.com/GibbsBridgeReport.html

tater_kamik
08-07-2005, 04:52 PM
supposedly we have a ho house... not sure if that qualifies as a town legend though:D

TRX_450
08-07-2005, 05:09 PM
my old elementry skool is said to be haunted its hard to explain but it use to be a highskool too and there was a bell tower and stuff and a few floors....well theres a bunch of rumors but this chik names abigail threw herself off of it and its said she haunts the place.....few years ago we were in the gym and this gurlk ent into the bathroom...few minutes later she started screaming and came out with 2 black eyes...nobody else was in there and she wouldnt tell us wat happened..ill see if i can find anything on the subject and get back

HondaBoy18
08-07-2005, 05:20 PM
hey i live prolly 10 min from 5 pts

L & L Racing
08-07-2005, 05:39 PM
this is some ****in scarry *** ****! up where i live their is a canyon called dry fork, i hate the place because it freaks the hel outta me! but ne wasie a long long time ago their was these indians living in dryfork and this creek called ashley creek flow'de through their and it still does today and the indian ladys would have babys and they dindt want them or something like that so they would twist their necks and throw them into the creek. and one night i was in dry fork hauling hay to this old man that lives in a house right next to the creek. and their is an old abandond house right next to the old mans, and as we kept hauling hay we heard a noise, and i said to my friend do you hear that? and he said yes and it was the sound of babys crying. because the indian babys would cry when they threw them into the creek. and we heard them crying. i swear i heard babys crying! then we looked up into the old abandond house and we seen somebody on the top floor looking out the window looking down at us. and nobody had lived in that house for over 10 years. this was FREAKY!! and in the dry fork sematary the graves glow :eek:

enduro400rider
08-07-2005, 07:54 PM
that sounds like some ****ed up **** man. i might have to check it out