PDA

View Full Version : Nextel i830 Like new & Panasonic D-Snap Digital Camera/MP3

o645oRider
08-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey im selling a few of my goods.

Nextel i830 phone.
-Just replaced less than 2 months ago from the baycom store, so essentially a new phone.
-Charger
-Case
-USB cable
-Manual
-Will work with any Nextel phone, just slip your sim card out of your current phone, and put it in this one.

Asking 125$ shipped to your door.

Panasonic D-Snap SV-AV50S, digital camera/digital camcorder/mp3

Like new condition, comes with everytihng that would new, docking station, all hardware, all software, and headphones, and carry case.

Great camera, i like it because you can also listen to MP3 on it, and take movies with it also, its very small and compact, and easy to use. and takes great pics also.

new price is 399$, i will take 150$ shipped to your door.

Specks and info:
Records MPEG4 Video
The SV-AV50 is great for recording video on the go. It records MPEG4 video at 30 frames per second, so you get smooth, natural-looking action footage without a choppy "frame-by-frame" effect. MPEG4 video is ideal for sharing over the Internet by e-mail, posting on Web pages or viewing on a compatible PC or television.

Print-quality 4" x 6" Photos
Don't let life pass you by for another second. Take digital pictures on the fly wherever you go with your SV-AV50. It takes print-quality 2-megapixel1 snapshots and offers a variety of functions rivaling those of a conventional full-size digital still camera. Great for sharing with family and friends.

Play Back Recorded TV Programs
Miss the big game last night? Good thing you recorded it. Now when are you going to have time to watch it? By using the A/V terminal on the included cradle, you can connect to an external device, like a TV or VCR, and then transfer the content directly onto the SD Memory Card inside your SV-AV50. Once the transfer is complete, you can watch the big game any time you want--right in the palm of your hand!

Listen to MP3 or AAC Music Files
Listen to tunes on your SV-AV50? That's rightenjoy MP3 or AAC digital music files for up to two hours2. Ideal for the commute to work, exercising or tuning out your professor.

Voice Recorder
Did a great idea just enter your head? Run into a celebrity on the street? Nobody is going to believe you unless you recorded it on the SV-AV50. The built-in microphone lets you record sound onto an SD Memory Card in the same way as you would with an IC recorder.

o645oRider
08-06-2005, 08:00 PM
sorry for the smudgy pic of the phone, i should have cleaned the finger prints off of it first.

heres another

python952
08-06-2005, 09:44 PM
would you take $100 Shipped for the phone?... Do you take paypal?

o645oRider
08-07-2005, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by python952
would you take $100 Shipped for the phone?... Do you take paypal?

sorry, with it being in such good shape and having everything with it like new, i have to get 125$ plus i need to pay for my new phone im buying also.

let me know if you are interested

taylor

o645oRider
08-07-2005, 07:19 PM
camera is SOLD

phone is still available.

taylor