PDA

View Full Version : Borich's break?

Pappy
08-06-2005, 02:16 PM
With Bill Ballance suffering an injured ankle, and Borich well on his way to a complete recovery from his broken collar bone, do you think Bill will be able to fend off Borich in the remaining rounds?

With 5 weeks to recover, that wont leave much time for ballance to get back in prime race trim while Borich will surely be training even harder with the news of the injury.

Good luck and a speedy recovery to Bill, this season just keeps getting more exciting albiet i'd love to see it without the injuries!

BSTURDIVANT
08-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Glad to see you back!! Would have been nice to see you at the Koontz Mt State Forest Festival Race!! It was a good battle!!
Borrich seems to be well healed but got a bad start today.

Results in pro class:
1 Brent Sturdivant
2 Chris Jenks
3 Chris Borrich
4 Kurt Mcgill
5 Brandon Sturdivant

Pappy
08-06-2005, 02:54 PM
yes i am stoked to be back. funny what a week in critical condition will do to you:p

i would have loved to have felt up to making the race today, congrats on throwing the smack down:macho

Chino
08-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by BSTURDIVANT
Glad to see you back!! Would have been nice to see you at the Koontz Mt State Forest Festival Race!! It was a good battle!!
Borrich seems to be well healed but got a bad start today.

Results in pro class:
1 Brent Sturdivant
2 Chris Jenks
3 Chris Borrich
4 Kurt Mcgill
5 Brandon Sturdivant

Congrats on the win. Got any quarters :devil: :devil:

ex kid
08-07-2005, 04:55 PM
from what i hear Borich has been riding alot, i think he will still have his hands full even if Balance isnt 100%

Arctic Cat Dad
08-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Glad to hear from ya Pappy! I talked to Chris yesterday and he said He's feeling great! That's GREAT to hear. I think Borich will be hard to beat when they start back. Yea he did get an aweful start he was way back the first lap. But he rode great and fought his way back. The way Brent Sturdivent way riding he would have been hard to catch! He fought of some Great Pro's and rode smart and hard and his Quad held together. Hats off to Brent he rode an awesome race.:macho

RIDER11X
08-21-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
With 5 weeks to recover, that wont leave much time for ballance to get back in prime race trim while Borich will surely be training even harder with the news of the injury.

I really don't see Borich training any harder with the news of Ballance's unfortunate mishap. I see Borich as a seasoned pro that is leaving nothing to chance that is within control. I do see him training like a madman reguardless of who will be on the line with him.
Good luck to Bill and Chris with getting back up to speed ASAP. We all love to watch to ferocious level of compitition the Pro Class brings to every race in the GNCC series.:cool:

PS. Glad to hear you are doing better as well Pappy!;)

captain mike
08-21-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

I've had 3 broken ankles, i know the word is Bill has a lower leg break, but I think he's gonna be in trouble for another championship this year if Chris stays healthy. Anyone that's had broken bones knows there is more that than just bones that get injured, he'll have to regain alot of motion in his muscles and tendons.

smr
08-22-2005, 08:31 AM
Glad to see you back Pappy.

I saw Bill Saturday night and he said he is in alot of pain. He does not plan on racing in NC next month. Hopefully he will be back on the quad soon after that.

It takes alot out of you when you brake a bone so my prayers are with Bill and Chris both a speedy recovery for there sake and so this points thing can be settled on the track.

Pappy
08-22-2005, 08:51 AM
thanks for the update smr....

i sure hope bill heals quickly, and i hope the pain isnt too bad for him:(

bigvforcer
08-22-2005, 09:22 AM
didn't borich race in the pa 6 hour with john natalie?