PDA

View Full Version : some question about walsh stuff

SRH
08-06-2005, 11:22 AM
im looking at new a arms , i wanna try a lt front end, and i have some walsh stuff and they did my frame, it looks like they do some super nice work from what ive seen, i was looking at there new yfz a arms, i noticed here changed alot since the first few sets which looked really beefy, anyone have the newest set? how do they perform and durability wise too? also how do they compare to roll design and gibson?

alos i got a elka rear shock but it has a weird feeling halfway thru the stroke...its odd because the stock shock has it, so i wanna run the walsh linkage and revalve my shock and i also want a walsh swingarm...whats your opinions on this stuff, iknow they recalled there first set of swingers but all the new ones come with these gussets

hardkoratvmxr
08-06-2005, 11:39 AM
i heard for walsh it takes a long time to get your stuff

Dave400ex
08-06-2005, 12:50 PM
I don't think you will find a better product for MX, period...

450Rcarbonpro
08-06-2005, 11:10 PM
It doesn't take that long to get your stuff. He has a lot of his parts ready for retail. Also his new facility down in florida is up and running. Also with his help from the factory teams he has a level of testing none can match. Very high quality. I had him make me a Titanium frontend for my honda 450r. It handles like its on rails now. I went with elka's and they feel great. The titanium aarms are sweet.

SRH
08-06-2005, 11:25 PM
ive never had problems getting stuff from them ontime, and i ordered right during there move...besides i cant wait a month or two if i gotta...

keep the opinions coming

JRP
08-07-2005, 10:06 AM
you wont find better a arms around. but they are a little pricey...:ermm:

SRH
08-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by JRP
you wont find better a arms around. but they are a little pricey...:ermm:

eh i dont care about the price too much, as long as its worht it to me or its something i really want

JRP
08-07-2005, 10:59 AM
well then deff go with walsh. they beat all other companies in preformance and durability. IMO

MXRACER86
08-08-2005, 09:46 AM
I am more than happy with my GIBSON frontend! Wouldn't trade it for anything!:macho

rollie
08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
i dont have a set but alot of people on NEATV race with walsh(hes from conneticut so everyone likes the local stuff) and its awsome...i heard someone hit a jump landed wrong nad the frame bent before the a-arms:eek: its the best stuff you'll find, and the upper a-arm have the walsh symbol in them, i like that.....little things make me happy:p

yfzracer220
08-11-2005, 04:24 PM
that happened to me at Rausch creek. I landed wrong front tires first and the frame broke and the a arm was fine. Also I have the old style arms, the new ones are even better. Walsh stuf is the best on the planet imo

rollie
08-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by yfzracer220
that happened to me at Rausch creek. I landed wrong front tires first and the frame broke and the a arm was fine. Also I have the old style arms, the new ones are even better. Walsh stuf is the best on the planet imo

do you race NEATV?

WORCSYFZ199
08-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Walsh seem pretty good, probably almost as good as roll design and a little cheaper too.

yfzracer220
08-12-2005, 11:20 AM
yeah i do race neatv #220 in the B class