PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding Front Brakes Need Help Plz

HONDA4LIFE88
08-05-2005, 10:45 PM
OK I HAVE STOCK BRAKES AND CAN NOT GET THEM TO BLEED OUT THERE IS NO RESISTANCE IN THE LEVER AT ALL IS THERE A STUPID LITTLE TRICK ANYONE KNOWS OR ANYTHING IF SO IM OPEN TO ANYTHING THANX

pr400ex
08-06-2005, 10:16 PM
when i bleed my brakes i have to stick a tooth pick where the boot is supposed to be.......... where the fluid draing into the line to open up the path for the fluid to drain through

learned the hardway

insaneracin2003
08-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by HONDA4LIFE88
OK I HAVE STOCK BRAKES AND CAN NOT GET THEM TO BLEED OUT THERE IS NO RESISTANCE IN THE LEVER AT ALL IS THERE A STUPID LITTLE TRICK ANYONE KNOWS OR ANYTHING IF SO IM OPEN TO ANYTHING THANX
fill your brake rezzie,pump the lever about 10 times,hold it and loosen the bleed valve while holding the lever and tighten the valve.only on 1 side.do that about 10 times then do the other side.keep filling the rezzie.it takes a while but eventually you will start to feel resistance in the lever.i had the same problem with no resistance in the lever and i was about maddd.take your time.if that dont work,check out the faq section and look for bleeding brakes jabber style....have fun