PDA

View Full Version : 2000 300EX- $2300 OBO- Indiana

r-exrider0003
08-05-2005, 09:30 PM
2000 300EX - Paoli, IN,

MODS: DG Xccelerator full system exhaust, K&N air filter, Renthal handlebars and grips, Outerwear for K&N, Maxxis Razr front and rear tires, Ceet gripper seat cover, Titax rear brake rotar, new EBC front and rear brake pads, Dual-Row aftermarket axle carrier, EK X-ring chain, SunStar front and rear sprockets, Moose billet block off plate(red), new EverStart battery, new Tusk clutch discs and plates, new EBC springs, new Honda rings and fresh cylinder hone

Its a great bike, just put new rings and clutch in it, usually starts first crank, runs really well... the only thing it needs is some cosmetic stuff like new plastic, i have two sets of front plastic, one cut, one stock, the cut is on it now, it has a big crack on the right side of the gastank wich was twist-tied up and the stock is pretty good conditon only problem with it is that i was doing PC plastic renew on it and i have already done the right side, but i sanded the left and then lost the formula to re-new it, but the kit is only like $14 for everything so that isnt major, just a little time... the back plastic looks really well but it has two burns, one small and one large one.. the small one is just coverd up with a sticker, and i have cut a small peace of thin metal for the big one.. it also would be good to purchase new plastic bolts because alot of the front ones were lost and is held with twist ties... other than plastic this is a very good bike, great for learning how to use a manual clutch and beginners.... i can email any pics you would want, i just cant post right now .... i would like to get around $2300 OBO i am also interested in trades

r-exrider0003
08-08-2005, 10:05 PM
B-U-M-P.....

r-exrider0003
08-18-2005, 05:48 AM
B_u-M_p----- PRICE REDUCED to $2150