PDA

View Full Version : quad for sale

JukeU25
08-05-2005, 06:58 PM
well my dad bought me a 2000 honda 400ex for graduation before he went to iraq... i love quads and ive took care of it... jsut going to college and my buddies have no time to ride... i hate to start trying to sale it but some things you gotta do...here is some of its specs..

wiseco 10:1 piston and new rings ... new top end gaskets....pro taper handle bars.... new scott grips...AC nerfs with oen of the straps off....itp holeshot xct in the back about 70%.... front arent xct but there about 85 -90 %... it has new chain and sprocket ( not front) i put new rear axle bearings in it... a uni air filter... ac front bumper... dyno jet kit.....change oil every 4 rides... lube the chain and shocks everytime before I ride... body is in good shape... of course some dents and scratches from riding but if you ride you know that happens....the only thing is the plastics are medium ... it is a 2000... front right fender has a zip tie in it... but i bought a brand new fmf megamax 2 instead... it had a old cobra slip on but the megamax 2 slip on gives it alot of power ... this quad runs strong and is a wheelie machine... ill give the old cobra pipe and my thh helmet which si in pretty good shape... i have the stock air filter and the the dyno kit also included i also have the title for this machine...

im asking 2700 or obo... if you are interested please call at anytime 423-231-8817 or email me at bjames025@yahoo.com... i live in Talbott, TN 8002 West Pointe DR... i could probably travel somewhat to meet but prob not to far...just call if interested... thank you... oh and i can get pictures if your really interested... thank you