PDA

View Full Version : going to LS, OK

Martin Blair
08-04-2005, 09:56 PM
We will be down thier August 9-14th :eek2:

DaleJrFan
08-05-2005, 03:44 PM
was up there last saturday, wont go back untill end of september due to work. bring swim trunks cause there are alot of puddles to swim in on the dunes. sand was real powdery, but as usual, we had a blast. have fun and be careful.

Martin Blair
08-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by DaleJrFan
was up there last saturday, wont go back untill end of september due to work. bring swim trunks cause there are alot of puddles to swim in on the dunes. sand was real powdery, but as usual, we had a blast. have fun and be careful.

yeah we havent been down since the strom, so dunno waht to expect.

generalg
08-05-2005, 11:32 PM
It's too hot in August!! But more power to you. Have fun and be safe!

roostin_dale
08-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by generalg
It's too hot in August!! But more power to you. Have fun and be safe!

come on man! its never too hot!

I will be down in sept. or Oct.....we try to go at least a couple times a year...

Martin Blair
08-05-2005, 11:52 PM
last chacne to go before school i dont care if tis hot, sleep all day in the trailer, ride at night, and got the whole place to like the 7 of us so we can do wahtever we want

DaleJrFan
08-06-2005, 09:28 AM
the storm damage is all cleaned up. they rebuilt the clothes store and you cant the dunes were hit hard except the huge water puddles on the dunes. like i said, most ore a couple ft deep so you can carry a towel out on the dunes and swim in some of them. we up there a week ago today and it was hot but we rode early in the day and late in the evening. the camp grounds were only quarter way full and no rode during the day. there was a total of about 200 quads there and maybe a dozen rails. we had the whole place to ourselves.

1BADYFZ
08-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by DaleJrFan
the storm damage is all cleaned up. they rebuilt the clothes store and you cant the dunes were hit hard except the huge water puddles on the dunes. like i said, most ore a couple ft deep so you can carry a towel out on the dunes and swim in some of them. we up there a week ago today and it was hot but we rode early in the day and late in the evening. the camp grounds were only quarter way full and no rode during the day. there was a total of about 200 quads there and maybe a dozen rails. we had the whole place to ourselves.

My friend and I were also down there last weekend we just rode all day saturday though. I was on a black yfz with a black blingstar bumper.

GoOn3
08-16-2005, 02:34 PM
someone actually bought a blingstar bumper?

kssandduner
08-16-2005, 07:00 PM
the storm damage is all cleaned up. they rebuilt the clothes store and you cant the dunes were hit hard except the huge water puddles on the dunes
That must have been one hell of a storm! What happened to the clothes store? Did they have a tornado go through there? What weekend was that?

Joe

DaleJrFan
08-16-2005, 07:03 PM
go to waynoka.com and click on the forums, then announcements, then storm damage, it will have pictures of the storm, it went through there in early june.