PDA

View Full Version : LSR needs straitening...help!!!!

xsr_racing28c
08-04-2005, 11:16 AM
i have a +4 lsr adj axle on my 450r, and it has a slight wobble... i don't have warranty on it cuz i bought it off of a fellow exrider... but i need to either get it straitened or buy a new one.. what can i do , or who should i contact.. thanks, Jason

dantwo
08-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Send it to LSR all you have to pay for is frieght..... 2 day turn around.
Dan @ LSR

KYmxracer52
08-04-2005, 04:18 PM
LSR is sweet!! I just sent my axle in for straightening and got it back super quick. Only axle I will run!!

Rico
08-05-2005, 08:34 AM
Dan at LS.

Do you guys replace stripped sprocket hubs if you find one on a bent axle????

:D :D :D

dantwo
08-05-2005, 09:11 AM
That is a tuff one… Sometimes it could be installed incorrectly which would make it a warranty issue. That is very rear to have happen. Send it to us and we will take a look.
Thanks
Dan @ LSR

JR3
08-05-2005, 09:47 AM
I just bought a used LSR a lil while ago and it looks like it will be great and able to stand up to the abuse ill put on it racing and such. But i was wondering if it breaks or bends would i be able to get it straightened or a new 1 or no because i bought it used.

dantwo
08-05-2005, 09:55 AM
I will straighten if it is bent and you will only pay freight. If you break it I will not be covered under warranty. We only replace it as long as you are the original owner. If you are the original owner we will replace it as many times as you break it no questions ask. Never really have that happen…. I hope you understand….
Thanks
Dan

Pappy
08-05-2005, 10:13 AM
we sent my brothers lsr in a few weeks back and i told my bro id call to see if dan could somehow rush him thru the process. before i even called the axle was on its way back to us! its awesome to see this type of customer service in ANY industry especially one related to atv's

dan, give your guys a big thumbs up, they are getting the job done!

wilkin250r
08-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by dantwo
That is a tuff one… Sometimes it could be installed incorrectly which would make it a warranty issue. That is very rear to have happen. Send it to us and we will take a look.
Thanks
Dan @ LSR

Cool beans, Rico. Now, all you have to do is ride it hard enough to bend it... :blah:

6858-400ex
08-06-2005, 01:27 PM
i only live a couple hours away from lsr in az

Rico
08-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Cool beans, Rico. Now, all you have to do is ride it hard enough to bend it... :blah:

Well I"m tryin dude. My houser swingarm is off being welded right now. I cracked the SOB recently along with my frame for the 2nd time.... LMFAO

pimpt250r
01-14-2007, 02:44 PM
is why do lsr stems and axles bend,
,not for nothing,when i flipped my quad i bent the hell out of the stock stem,and replaced it with lsr-- but i think im gonna switch that 1 to a Roll
but everything i have replaced on MY R is lsr,,,but everytime i look someone is trying to unload a bent 1 ,, and once 1 is bent isnt it weaker and more prone to bending
thanks for the help,,,
oh last time i called some woman answered the phone and not to bright when it comes to the products you sell,was on hold like 30 min frm NY

01-14-2007, 07:15 PM
What do i do about my axle if i bend or break it? I heard somthing about needing a card and i never got a card and have no proof of perchas as far as i know. I e-mailed LSR a couple times asking if it can still be fixed or replaced for free but they wont ever contackt me back.