PDA

View Full Version : trade 480r for mustang gt

rodenberg35
08-03-2005, 09:40 PM
I am wanting to trade my 450r for an 88 -93 mustang gt that is in good shape. I will travel to pick one up. does not have to be street legal.

here are the mods

esr 480r

lonstar axle +4

vortex cdi

tcs tripple rate fronts 200# a/mx

hotcams stage 2

race ported

lightened flywheel

sparks stainless pipe

fullset of american racers on wheels

razor mx all around front beadlocks

carbon fiber hood

ac front bumper ac rear grab

durablueswaybar

durablue rear strut

hypers are being shipped

bbrad mulvey
08-04-2005, 12:40 AM
Hey I just wanted to let you know, instead of 88-93, you might as well just say 89-93 because I guarantee you wont like all the stuff that you have to do to the 88(speed density) to update it to the stock mass air system that the 89 and newer have. I have been down the mustang road ( fox body and sn95) so if you have any questions about performance give me a jingle. I have litterally done everything to those cars except for turbos. also good web sites are coral.net and stangnet.com and turbomustangs.com. Have fun and enjoy;)

panteramatt
08-04-2005, 04:36 AM
Yup, me too. I just bought my 4th stang, a 69 mach1!!!

rodenberg35
08-04-2005, 10:03 AM
well I have an 86 saleen and I sold my 69 mach about 1 year ago

and as far as the speed density I would actualy rather have a sd car so that I can progame the computer to my exact spec with the use of a laptop. the mass is always changing on its own I want to control 100% of the set up

bbrad mulvey
08-04-2005, 12:43 PM
But the only thing wioth the speed density is that it doent like to accept the programing as well as the Mass air. That i swhy they stopped useing it. Also when you plug lets say a camshaft. If it is anything over I think.480 on diration(like and B303 or E303. It will run like crap even with the programing. Sure the mass air runs its own maps, but if you are going to be messing with pluging it in to tune it you will have less hesitance if you run the MA as to SD. I saw my friends always battling their SD cars and they all wished they went to the MA, actually all of them ended up converting. Speed Density hates big injectors also if I remember right. But if you keep the motor completely stock, and just bolt on a blower or nitrous, the SD loves that! But its all up to you of coarse. I was just trying to give you a heads up:D

rodenberg35
08-04-2005, 03:10 PM
thats cool thanks for the tips

bbrad mulvey
08-05-2005, 01:10 AM
anything for a fellow stanger:cool:

jrspawn
08-05-2005, 05:24 AM
Hey, i have an 88 coupe mustang thats full tube chasis, coil over suspension, complete fuel system, complete racing suspension, Tremec tranny with blowproof bell housing ram clutch and pro 5.0 shifter, the works man, this car is light as hell andall chasis work is done!!!!! I also have an 88 Black GT with all the usual mustang modds done to it, a 93 red 5.0 lx black interior(immaculant) car, normal mustang modds done to it also, and finally a 90 25th ann. gt, crazy custom paint, 306 engine, worl classtranny, full roll cage with swing out bars, sound sytem, t.v., you name it man. When in comes to mustangs, i got em.:D Please give me a call at 1-302-382-7510 as soon as you get this and maybe we can work something out.

thank you
justin

jrspawn
08-05-2005, 05:29 AM
88 Gt has been mass airconverted also.

Thank you
justin