PDA

View Full Version : Alas, my ride got sold today

redroost85
08-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Well, it was a long time coming...about 8 months or so. It was a tough year for me in many ways and it was necessary for me to sell my fully pimped ride....I thought this day would never come.:o

My 2002 race ready 406 went for 3500 with some extra parts and tires. I think I took a hit all things considered, but the market is really saturated where I live with fo wheelas, that I was happy to get what I got. It made a 14 year old very happy let me tell you that!:)

I wasn't on the board much this past year and I missed it immensly.:( I don't know how much more I'll be posting, but I love the board too much to just go cold turkey.

Thanks for all the great info fellas and ladies.....me thinks this is all the more reason to go 450 soon enough!:muscle:

gumby2461
08-03-2005, 07:48 PM
sry bout ur loss lol ull get a sweet ***** 450 and smoke ur riden buddies wit it ,hope u get it soon peace

redroost85
08-03-2005, 08:29 PM
for what it's worth. I'm actually tossing around the idea of get a crotch rocket....:o :ermm: I just don't have the time to ride quads like I used to. But I figure if I get a street bike I can just roll it out and ride anytime I want..even to work!:devil:

I still want to buy and pimp a 450R something fierce, but I can't really make a decision till next spring anyhow.

Thanks for your empathy though man...:o this has been one of the longest days of my life....I still can't believe it's gone.:(

450r51
08-03-2005, 08:35 PM
good sell man, and plz get the 450 quads r so much better then bikes.