PDA

View Full Version : Bill Ballance injured

Jake250ex
08-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Bill Ballance was injured in a Yamaha factory photo shoot... It isnt too extensive and reports are that he will be at the next GNCC and racing :)

Cody_300ex
08-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Source?:confused:

sampleez
08-02-2005, 11:25 PM
i heard from a gncc pro that he didn't break anything and will be racing at the next race

450r51
08-02-2005, 11:31 PM
damn i wish he would have gotten hurt, so borich could win this yr. but unfortunatly the man is unstoppable.

redrider05
08-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
damn i wish he would have gotten hurt, so borich could win this yr. but unfortunatly the man is unstoppable.

umm that comment was alil harsh dont u think...

honduh440
08-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Bill was jumping the quad for a few photographers. During one of the jumps he had no choice but to throw the quad away and land on his own two feet. In the process he broke his left leg. The diagnosis, as of this date, is multiple fractures in the left ankle area.

Jake250ex
08-02-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah he is unstoppable but he has earned it. I would wish someone else to win but Bill is a great guy and is always positive with only good things to say, so I wish him nothing but the best of luck. I wanna see Chris Jenks win anyway :D

prepracing
08-03-2005, 01:23 AM
anybody know if Bill ended up getting (3rd) the bronze metal in the ESPN outdoor games in the Teracross ? All I caught was a replay of the event and they only told the winner(John Natalie), but did not tell 2nd and 3rd place. He was in 3rd with like under half the last lap to go ?

400exrules
08-03-2005, 01:40 AM
i think bill deserves anything he earns, race wise....hope he gets better soon, the man rides like a rocket

bansheeguy77
08-03-2005, 05:02 AM

real good comment....grow up and think before you open your mouth next time. if he wins its because he was the best on that given day. its not like hes buying the wins or cheating for them.....y dont u go beat him so then u can hurt him on your own?

popo
08-03-2005, 05:32 AM

Your a fricking idiot....

And before any stupid rumors get started. Here's a quote from Johnny G.

"Hey guys I spoke with Bill earlier today and he is still in good spirits, and is looking forward to getting back on the bike ASAP.

Apparently Bill was jumping up a high-wall for the photographers on the 06 YFZ, and had done it many times succesfully. On what was to be his last attempt the front end shot up, and Bill bailed off the back of the bike landing on his feet and injuring his leg.

As of this morning he was held up in a bed and breakfast and catching up on his daytime television, before hopping a plane back to Kentucky. He wanted everyone to know that he will be back and 100% by this fall and is still on a mission to wrap up his 6th GNCC title"

smr
08-03-2005, 05:49 AM

I can't believe there are people in our sport that would say things like this.

Dude...do you have any idea how much the ballance family has done for our sport.

Would someone in the buffalo area please punch this guy in the mouth.

popo
08-03-2005, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by smr
IWould someone in the buffalo area please punch this guy in the mouth.

Roadtrip

250xridamatt
08-03-2005, 05:59 AM
First natalie injured while taping for honda, and now ballance hurt taping for yamaha. These better be some amazing commercials or ads.

Quad18star
08-03-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by smr

Damn .... I was just in that area this past weekend ... :macho

cdalejef
08-03-2005, 06:40 AM
damn i wish he would have gotten hurt, so borich could win this yr. but unfortunatly the man is unstoppable. Some Borich fan your are, your basically saying that the only way that he can win is for Bill to be injured. :rolleyes:

Rob Dob
08-03-2005, 07:40 AM
I want Borich to win the championship also, but never in a way like this. The only way to win it is to earn it. I hope Bill has a quick recovery and I look forward to seeing the Battle of the B's soon.

HtFoxChick
08-03-2005, 08:37 AM
There's something with photoshoots!! The only time Jon got hurt, was on a photoshoot. The product quit on him and had to bail and broke his collarbone.

That's too bad for Ballance tho.

Tommy 17
08-03-2005, 08:39 AM
get better bill...

i have a question about a picture of ballances quad... if u look at the left mount of the handle bar to the steering stem theres a hose... WHAT IS IT!!! the only thing i can come up with is a vent hose for the tank...:confused:

cdalejef
08-03-2005, 09:09 AM
That is a tank vent with a 1 way valve.

Cody_300ex
08-03-2005, 09:24 AM

Do you ever have anything positive to say you little prick? Every post I see your bashing someone or something, or something completely stupid like this. I would recomened eathier stop posting this BS, or just leave the site before we run you off like that nacs_racing199 kid. Anyway, Im a borich fan myself but i still like bill alot, he only lives about 2 hours from me. I hope he can get back out there and give ole borich a run for his money!!!

Harvey
08-03-2005, 10:14 AM
I think I read on another site he was at a press intro for the new bike in California. Said it was his ankle that was broken. Should be a quick heal and he'll be back for the championship!

450r51
08-03-2005, 11:05 AM
ok before i get bashed nemore, i know what i said was wrong. like i said after words the man is unstoppable, and the only true way to beat him is when hes hurt. borich proved this in the beggining of the year when ballance was slightly hurt, and borich won the events that ballance was hurt in. and if you compare me to that nacs racing kid/whitelakemotors, u need to get a life cuz that kid was a ***. oh and lil300exkid who made u the king of this site.

gyt-r450
08-03-2005, 11:06 AM
ok before i get bashed nemore, i know what i said was wrong. like i said after words the man is unstoppable, and the only true way to beat him is when hes hurt. borich proved this in the beggining of the year when ballance was slightly hurt, and borich won the events that ballance was hurt in. and if you compare me to that nacs racing kid/whitelakemotors, u need to get a life cuz that kid was a ***. oh and lil300exkid who made u the king of this site.

nice cover:rolleyes:

fastrider450r
08-03-2005, 12:53 PM
good job on changing what u said before their buddy:macho

WOracing
08-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by smr
I can't believe there are people in our sport that would say things like this.

Dude...do you have any idea how much the ballance family has done for our sport.

that buffalo ny? if so id be glad to:grr:

Harvey
08-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Should I cancel my flight to Buffalo?