PDA

View Full Version : Tomahawk Mx

KH426
08-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Here is the deal, we had some probloms with our insurance co. (they suck).They will not let us run quads and bikes together any more, they say its to much of a liability:mad:. So to combat this B.S. we are going to build a NEW track altogether.The new track will be a little bit smaller than our main track is now but not by much. We plan on laying it out over the next two weeks and start shortly there after:D. We will still have our quad races as planned. The new track will be quad only, and built by quad guys so it will kick ***! So please stick with us until we get going again. Also I sure could use some help getting this thing built, if you are interested let me know
Thanks
Kevin And Tomahawk MX

mxdad
08-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the clarification. Wish I was closer so I could help more. I will see you Saturday for the quad race and talk to you more there to see if there is anyway I can help.

KH426
08-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Awsome, see you there:D

mxdad
08-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Hey Kevin

Any new news on the quad track? Have you guys started? When will it be up and running?

wppracing
09-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Kevin,
Whats going on with the Quad Races getting cancelled?
There are rumors you guys are going under. Set the record straight for us.

wvspeedfreak
09-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Yeah,fill us in.I have heard some not so good news also.:(

KH426
09-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Well here goes, as far as I know all quad races are cancelled. as far as the quad track I don't know, I asked Chad about it at the last MX race and was told we did not have time. As far as going under that is the romor I heard but Chad will not return any of my phone calls. And as far as my role at TMX any more I WILL NOT support ANY track that dose not support quads!! Last thing I was told about track conditions was they suck. My buddy went there on labor day and was told he could ride 15 min every hour, what kind of B.S is that?

See you all at Breezewood :D

Dupontster
09-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Outstanding....It's about time someone built a track just for quads....We'll have to make the trip next year to support it....Thanks and good luck....

wvspeedfreak
10-11-2005, 06:30 PM
I just saw on Tomahawk's website that they have bike AND quad races this weekend.Are they coming back around for the quad guys now?

KH426
10-12-2005, 03:46 PM
I talked to Chad (owner) yesterday and he said the race is a points race. He also wants to start the quad track next weekend, so we will see what happens. I really hope he goes through with it. So we will see and I will keep you all posted.

mxdad
10-13-2005, 07:08 AM
I just got off the phone with Chad and they are running quads this weekend and it is a D7 points race. They are also running the youth quads as well. He also said they started clearing for the quad track already but there is still a lot of work to be done.