PDA

View Full Version : motors on ebay no reserve auction

sleepeR86
08-02-2005, 11:38 AM
ebay motor auction no reserve check it out (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4565457800&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT)

-86 250r motor
-BRAND NEW MOTOR
-NO RESERVE AUCTION
-high bidder takes motor
-Motor is guaranteed to run on delivery!!!

professionally rebuilt with a brand new top end, piston and rings (weisco), and complete hot rod crank kit with 89 rod length all just installed. Motor has spacer plate with an 86 shaved piston. Just picked motor up yesterday from top end and bottom end rebuild, has not been fired (Just spent $900 for complete rebuild). LRD has ported and polished for midrange, with boysen rad valve. Running 21cc shaved dome, runs hi grade pump gas, and 50:1 ratio. Comes with after market cdi, brand new clutch cable, 14 tooth front sproket that is brand new, kick starter, shifter and coil. Ran very strong before rebuild, easily out ran my two buddy's R's with minor motor work on both of them from first gear right through 6th. The winner of this motor must break the motor in, the new crank, piston, and rings have ZERO time on them. Mechanic said that gears etc were in excellent shape and the sleeve has at least 3 bores left on her. I ran a 38mm carb with the motor. Email davidlconley@yahoo.com with any questions or for additional pictures. If you would like to contact me with any questions over the phone my number is 518-280-8870. Shipping is going to be $100 on upwards depending on where you live, i will be sending it ups (unless someone knows of a cheaper way) and already searched shipping cost. I would be willing to drive up to 3 hours to save on shipping cost and possibly a little more for a small fee. If the auction goes above $1,200 I will throw in my stock radiator that i used with the motor and the radiator guard. Thanks for looking and good luck, PLEASE NO DEAD BEAT BIDDERS. ebay motor auction no reserve check it out (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4565457800&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT)

sleepeR86
08-03-2005, 08:32 PM
bump...

sleepeR86
08-05-2005, 10:48 PM
ttt...