PDA

View Full Version : dune fest

bansheechika
08-02-2005, 10:57 AM
So what did you guys think about dunefest this year?

bansheechika
08-02-2005, 12:21 PM
well i guess since no one will tell me what they thought of it I will tell you. I thought it was good but not worth all the money. 60 a car and 25 a person. You would think the races would be free to riders. My girlfriends and I had fun hanging out with the bomb squad, partying at the fullbore trailer. Dont know if anyone saw but i was riding my drunk freind around naked saturday night up and down banshee hill. were a little crazy. Would love to meet more crazy chick riders. :eek2:

DEREK_SINE
08-02-2005, 03:01 PM
It was cool, too many cops running around but all around it was worth the trip.
What did you think of the show?

Derek.

bansheechika
08-02-2005, 03:25 PM
the show was prolly the best part. those guys are amaizing... were you camped there or there just for the day?

z400roosteR
08-02-2005, 03:47 PM
milwaukee huh? damn your pretty close. Wish i would have known the bomb squad was gonna be there i came and left the week before i could have held off but work wouldnt let me get another week off back to back.

DEREK_SINE
08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
I was there with the BombSquad, I got there on wednesday and left monday.

bansheechika
08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
where you from? you say pretty close? close to where? I had so much fun at dune fest but thats cause i get a little crazy. What do you ride?

bansheechika
08-02-2005, 03:54 PM
are you a member of the bomb squad? cause i meet a couple of them. went for a ride on the back of one of them, blonde hair curly. rides a honda. Then there was the guys who had his 21st birthday. there all soooo HOTT

DEREK_SINE
08-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Nah, I was filming.
21st birthday eh.. that would be Kenny Brannon.
I'm guessing Mike took you out for a ride he packs merch at the office.

Derek.

bansheechika
08-02-2005, 04:07 PM
thats cool. so do you ride? or were you just filming? dont remember who took me but he was actually part of the show. wore all red pants and jersey. rode a honda. thats all i remember. was a little drunk. they kept giving me yager shots. so was that your first time to oregon dunes?

Santo DeRisi
08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
I made the trip out to Dunefest from North Carolina and i thought it was a blast. I rode so much in those few days that i was there it was crazy!!! The sand is so much different than riding here at home on the red clay dirt!! I think we will definately make the trip again next year!!!

JOEX
08-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by bansheechika
......Dont know if anyone saw but i was riding my drunk freind around naked saturday night up and down banshee hill. were a little crazy. Would love to meet more crazy chick riders. :eek2:
Dang, wish I was there:devil:

I'm not far from you either, I live in Oregon City and work in Milwaukie:)

400EX QUADER
08-02-2005, 11:34 PM
dunefest was cool.:D

z400roosteR
08-03-2005, 01:03 AM
<......Portland, going down to winchester again in two weeks taking some buddies going to try and get them hooked on it so i have more people to ride with other then the 6 i already do.

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 09:39 AM
i usually dont ride at winchester, usually im at coosbay. But i love all the people. I think I spent most the time riding up and down banshee hill. There were so many nice bikes there. Did everyone make it to fullbore stage? I need more female riders to ride with, all my riding buddys are dudes. Love them, but cant get crazy with them... Ladies where ya at????

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 10:29 AM
I need more female riders to ride with, all my riding buddys are dudes. Love them, but cant get crazy with them

:huh

Why cant you get crazy with these fellers? Do they go to bed too early? Do they have acute halitosis? Are they gay?

... Ladies where ya at????

try sandlakeduners.com

it's about an even split there of crazy women and fellers. All ride at the oregon dunes.

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 10:41 AM
my girls like getting naked and riding around. or just making big scenes places. the guys just stay back and drink at camp while were out riding around. meeting people and well drinking and getting naked

QuadJunkies
08-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Santo DeRisi
I made the trip out to Dunefest from North Carolina and i thought it was a blast. I rode so much in those few days that i was there it was crazy!!! The sand is so much different than riding here at home on the red clay dirt!! I think we will definately make the trip again next year!!! You should try and make the June trip to St. Anthonys before you head back home too! That is some sick riding...:macho

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 01:06 PM
i went there june 11th-17th of this last june and MOG was so much better then oreogn dunes. They were amaizing....

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 01:12 PM
my girls like getting naked and riding around

Yeah that's pretty much life at any sandlakeduners event

Good group of peeps.

You'll need a head shot and a short essay as to why you think you would be a good fit, Im sure you can handle that. :)

Do you have any references? s omeone we could coorborate these naked riding experiences with?

Dont want anyone who just 'talks' the crazy game

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 01:16 PM
are you kiding me? first off i tried getting into the web sight and it doesnt work. Honey if you knew me, i would be one chick you would always bring to the dunes... trust me

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 01:39 PM
yea the site is down rightnow but it works on and off. Should be totally fixed by the weekend I bet.;) Lemme know when you go back to the dunes and where you get naked at cause i'll stop by and check you I mean it out.:devil:

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 02:20 PM
dont know when ill be at the dunes next. taking the bike apart right now. getting it powder coated... prolly sep sometime... how old are you

z400roosteR
08-03-2005, 02:43 PM
aren't you the 14year old 400ex man?

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 03:09 PM
dont know who your talking to but im not 14 nor a dude

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 03:09 PM
He11 yea I am but all the older guys like to hang out with me. I guess I may look 14 or older but I sure as he11 don't seem like one.:D Dunno if that's a good thing or not.;)

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 03:18 PM
are you kiding me?

no...

first off i tried getting into the web sight and it doesnt work.

Yea, I dont know what the h*ll is up with that. Been glitchy since monday, think Brian was out of town, definitely not the norm... trust me :)

Honey

points for calling me Honey

if you knew me, i would be one chick you would always bring to the dunes... trust me

I WANT to trust you, but I've been burned in the past. I mean, what if you're a crappy rider afraid to rip it out of tree shots? Or maybe you just tease a lot about getting nekkid and then dont really ever get nekkid, or if you do it's when Im not looking...

I dont know if my heart can take another beating like when the really hot nekkid chick we brought to the dunes showed up on a stock warrior with nobby tires!!

What the h$ll was that all about!?

So trust here is going to have to be earned, lets start with what kind of bike you ride and go from there... k?

If you play this right you may land yourself an interview for a position as Pit Bi'otch for Team Money$hot... no promises, but it could be pretty lucrative... we have hats and everything.

how old are you

I can buy beer in every state of the union, but I dont qualify for AARP benefits...

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 03:18 PM
dont matter how old ya are. you ride and thats hella cool. my little bro is 14 and rides... so i hear ya

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
sweet, what quad he ride and does he/you wanna meet up sumtime at winchesterbay?:)

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
start with my bike.... banshee with paddles and shearer infram drag pipes. Have a mild port job. lets see crappy rider im afraid not. Brrn riding since i was 2. not afraid of anything. Love drag racing though. love to show off to the BOYS. anything else MR?

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 03:27 PM
nice

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 03:27 PM
he actually just sould his 250r and baught an 06 yfz450. do you live close to winchester?

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 03:42 PM
SAY MY NAME BI'OTCH!

ok laptraffic

Right on... would I be pushing it to ask for you to say it again? this time in capitol letters please... :)

start with my bike.... banshee with paddles

"Paddles?" What kind of paddles? (most chicks ride their boyfriend's bike, any dunepoon worth her ... G String will know exactly what she's runnin in the rear... I never said this would be easy, this is elite ***** here...

and shearer infram drag pipes. Have a mild port job.
NICE! good use of technical jargon, bike sounds 'decent' at least capable. It yours or your boyfriend's??

lets see crappy rider im afraid not. Brrn riding since i was 2. not afraid of anything. Love drag racing though. love to show off to the BOYS.

Gonna need some photos of your riding, preferably not when you were 2 if you know what I mean... Do any jumping? Monster tree shots? help a brother out here, you cant expect me just to take your word for this stuff.

do I need to remind you about the chick on the stock warrior? She was laying down the smack pretty thick, honestly had me nervous, then shows up on an 03 warrior with the parking brake still hooked up. I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw it. I mean she was hot and everything, but a WARRIOR? cum on!

anything else MR?

Oh hell yeah, but we gotta start somewhere. You DO get points for enthusiam :)

out4sand
08-03-2005, 03:44 PM
bansheechika - I'm always up for new festive female riding buddies! How about Florence for Labor Day weekend?? Florence isn't my favorite but I will garentee festive time :D

I thought Dunefest was a great time this year. The law enforcement was a little thick but I expected that to be the case. The sand was beyond smooth out in the fingers and the weather was darn nice from Friday on.

The Cross country & MX tracks were not all that I hoped but with the limited space they were provided to make the track they did an alright job.

I raced in both the Cross country & Banshee Bash this year. Enjoyed both.:D

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 03:45 PM
LAP- If you know it can you pm me zquad or mkblaster's phone #? I'm actually sickrider on SLD if you haven't noticed and am goin to coosbay with them mon-tues and SLD is down so I can't get it from them. PLEASE HELP!!:ermm:

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 03:52 PM
haulers on the rear with rasors not sure the brand on the front. Im afraid its my bike.... about to get the frame powdercoated a bright green. love to be noticed. So how about that AGE???

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 03:54 PM
love chick riders, what do you ride? yeah im down with riding florence. usually go woth the family. who all you going with?

out4sand
08-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Chick riders rock!
I typically ride a Shee but do enjoy kicking around on the 400ex. Normally on the big holiday weekends, I ride with a large group of friends. This year it's Florence for Labor Day but normally we ride Coos Bay. We're staying in Driftwood this year sites 39-64

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
the only reason me and my boys wernt riding labor day was because we didnt have reservations. but if the invatation is open maybe we could st camp up next to ya. were pretty fun and wild though. where ya from?

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:04 PM
anybody up for coosbay (hauser) mon-tues?

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:05 PM
totaly would but i have to pay my bills

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:06 PM
where ya at? im having fun talking the smak to ya. Big hills and stuff like that. Never had a hill more challenging then CHoke Cherry in St. Anthonys Idaho. Fun stuff. love tree shots, been stuck a couple times in them but always find my way up or out

out4sand
08-03-2005, 04:14 PM
The reservation deal can be hard...240 days in advance is a bit of pre planning for sure

I'm from the Seattle Tacoma area...much too far from the sand :rolleyes:

St A's is fun for sure but the tree shots can be a tad more challenging if you want them to be.....those are by far one of my favorite things.

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:15 PM
out4sand, do you wanna go to coosbay mon-tues? also message me on yahoo, cory_hrt

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:16 PM
you must be scured......

did i scare you away with my skills? lol

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:21 PM
I bet, I almost pi$$ed my pants when I saw your skills.:p

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 04:23 PM
LAPTRAFFIC

follows direction... nice

haulers on the rear with rasors not sure the brand on the front. Im afraid its my bike.... about to get the frame powdercoated a bright green.

how many paddles? come on... dont make me beg like this, it's embarrassing...

love to be noticed.

So I gathered, and trust me, Im trying to help you in that regard. If this works out you could wind up on the Elite Pro Cheer Squad for Team Money$hot... the Pit Bi'otches, plenty of opportunity to get noticed there!

Here's Becky modeling our Summer cheer shorts, we have a winter line too... Our Hole Shot G strings are very popular..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/girl42.jpg

So how about that AGE???
So how about that picture?

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:24 PM
NICE!:devil: :eek2: :eek:

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:29 PM
hmm, well dunefest last weekend my girl and I were alba girls. got free cloths, gave out trophys. ill give you picture when you give me age

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 04:29 PM
LAPTRAFFIC

Yes?

where ya at?

Im here, typing slowly

im having fun talking the smak to ya.

Are we talking smack?! I had no idea our relationship had progressed to that level... Im blushing!

Big hills and stuff like that. Never had a hill more challenging then CHoke Cherry in St. Anthonys Idaho. Fun stuff. love tree shots, been stuck a couple times in them but always find my way up or out

Choke Cherry is point and shoot. if you dont scream at least once, it aint fun.

How about jumping?

Pics?

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:31 PM
I wanna see some pics bansheechika!!!

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:32 PM
number of paddles, not sure but i think 10. keep bring the questions on cause you wont stump me....

out4sand
08-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Which event did you give the trophys out for?

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
good one, I wanna see pics of you.;)

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:36 PM
only gave out 1 trophy and let my girl give out the rest. I spent the rest of the night chillin with the drummer of papa rouch( cant spell ), not that big of a deal and the bombsquad.

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:37 PM
ill see what i can do tonight as far as rounding up some pics and scannng them. Wouldnt have any till maybe tom. Like i said im at work....

laptraffic.....
so what do you ride?

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:37 PM
cool and no pics off the web.:rolleyes: :D ;)

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I believe he rides a 2003 Cannondale 440 and a
2004 Yamaha YFZ 450 ;)

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 04:40 PM
ok laptraffic

rut roh... lower case... am I in trouble?

hmm, well dunefest last weekend

I was there!

my girl and I were alba girls.

wait a minute now, I have ONE position for Pit Bi'otch, if your friend is interested she has to fill out her own application and go through the same interview process.... unless you 2 are some sort of duo or something, we might be able to make an exception... do you guys know any tricks or anything??

got free cloths, gave out trophys.
I believe you gave mr Out4Sand a couple of those... he's quite the competitor :)

ill give you picture when you give me age
we are at an impass. I clearly asked you first, and I can be very stubborn.

Let me ask this, is there an age limit like the one below? :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/caption14.jpg

out4sand
08-03-2005, 04:42 PM
That's cool, I was just wondering.
I missed the first set of trophy girls for the cross-country race and the fullbore lady said I missed out because they were hot. Then for the banshee bash, I don't recall hot chicks handing out the trophies but they mispronounced my name so bad I was laughing too hard to notice.

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 04:43 PM
laptraffic.....

Capitol letters please... its an ego thing...

so what do you ride?

All kinds really... my current favorite is a Laeger CRF 450

this is what it looks like from underneath....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/lookdown.jpg

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 04:44 PM
sweet quad:devil:

out4sand
08-03-2005, 04:45 PM
I believe you gave mr Out4Sand a couple of those... he's quite the competitor
:rolleyes: LOL..whatever

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:45 PM
dont like old men. like to keep under 28. but over 21.... does that fit your age limit? man we are in a bind cause im stubborn also. Tricks all i can do is jump, and ride like hell. never flipped the bike but im a damn good rider. so I heard you might have a cannondale. My older bro has one with a 470 stroker in it....

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 04:52 PM
you better hurry your typing up, im almost off work and no more till tom morning...

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 05:00 PM
you must not fit that age group. it was nice bull sh*$ing with ya.
anyone else wanto to chat ill be back at 830 tom morning... i get bored here so chat away..
lata

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 05:01 PM
yes

I dont think I would ever get tired of hearing that

dont like old men.

What has a dirty old man ever done to you?!

like to keep under 28. but over 21.... does that fit your age limit?

absolutely, I have pretty much the same age limits. I'll knock it down to 18 occasionally if i dont have to help with homework...

man we are in a bind cause im stubborn also.

Lets arm wrestle!

Tricks all i can do is jump, and ride like hell.

Oh my! I'll need to see that...

never flipped the bike but im a damn good rider.
G (Mr Out4Sand) and I try to flip at least once a ride. It's not a trick really, it shows that you arent, you know... being a, well... pu$$y. no offence meant to you and your own ummm... never mind...

so I heard you might have a cannondale.
WHO SAID THAT?! IT ISNT TRUE! YOU CANT PROVE IT!
Ok, I do have one, you pretty much got me over a barrel, but I dont like to talk about it ok?

My older bro has one with a 470 stroker in it....
Yeah, I blew up my 470 stroker... a stock 432, and a true 450, all this year, that doesnt count the gernades I've had prior to January. Im not bitter... counsleing is helping quite a bit...

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
all i know is if you havent already and you plan on continuing to ride your cannondale get new a-arms. all cannondales that I have ever heard of have had the ball joints snap out of place. One guy I know has 40000 in hospital bills from his. My brothers snapped when he came dwon from a wheely and he broke his leg. be carefull....
Well Im 22, so I cant go to the 18 year old thing

Red Riding Hood
08-03-2005, 05:11 PM
"wait a minute now, I have ONE position for Pit Bi'otch, if your friend is interested she has to fill out her own application and go through the same interview process.... unless you 2 are some sort of duo or something, we might be able to make an exception... do you guys know any tricks or anything??"

Just a reminder Lap, as a founding Pit bi'otch (just call me Madame') I get to also "interview" any potential inductees :D

Oh and Dune It....I requested some "Trophy GUYS" when I got my trophy, they gave me a couple of the bomb squad boys ;)

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 05:18 PM
all i know is if you havent already and you plan on continuing to ride your cannondale get new a-arms. all cannondales that I have ever heard of have had the ball joints snap out of place.

I think they actually need to be running to have a broken a arm actually present a problem.

Never the less I took your advice, actually, it's kinda weird because I did this before we even met, and put long travel suspension on my cannondale.

I was going to ride it all year racing the WORCS series, but it hasnt cooperated...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/joe1399.jpg

One guy I know has 40000 in hospital bills from his.

Oh yeah?! well one guy I know had medical bills that were like... a million or something... but that was from a car wreck, and I dont think there was a cannondale a arm involved. still impressive though! a Million!

My brothers snapped when he came dwon from a wheely and he broke his leg. be carefull....
Look, I like ya and all, you're doing really well on the whole interview thing, but I told you 3 sentences ago that I changed it to long travel. Quit pestering me already, it's like we're married or somethin and we havent even gone through the good stuff...

Well Im 22, so I cant go to the 18 year old thing

Give it time sister, it's amazing how quickly you forget algebra, you'll be amazed!

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 05:22 PM
its easy to put pics up on the screen if there not you. How do i know those are you? honey you know nothing about me so dont throw in the M word. And for the algebra thing been there done that. not impressed. Tell me your age? PLEASE im trying to be nice

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
im about done at work. heading home. have a good night, better be ready to get worked in that arm wrestling match tom....

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 05:39 PM
LAPTRAFFIC

yes?

its easy to put pics up on the screen if there not you. How do i know those are you?

damnit... you got me... the pic of the girl next to the sign is not me... Oh... and the picture of the girl in the Money$shot shorts... we airbrushed that...

The rest is me... notice the number is the same on all the bikes? 609
that's me. ok, you cant see it on all the bikes, but if you could, you would see that they are all 609.... im wearing the same riding gear in all the pics for cryin out loud. (I did wash it between rides)

honey
yes?

you know nothing about me so dont throw in the M word.
Is this our first fight?

And for the algebra thing been there done that. not impressed.
Hey, it can be harder than it looks, especially when you've been away from it for awhile. and dont even talk to me about calculus!

Tell me your age?
picture, I said I was stubborn.

PLEASE im trying to be nice
Is your lower lip sticking out right now?!

You stayed late at work to talk to me! that is so freakin sweet ;)

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 05:40 PM
this is getting good!:D

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 05:42 PM
nope just finished entering paperwork in. Im out now. If you want to talk more ill be here bright and early tom morning .... ta ta ta....... PS. Calculas No problem!!! bring it

Red Riding Hood
08-03-2005, 05:43 PM
its easy to put pics up on the screen if there not you. How do i know those are you? honey you know nothing about me so dont throw in the M word. And for the algebra thing been there done that. not impressed. Tell me your age? PLEASE im trying to be nice

Those ARE pictures of LapTraffic...check out the number on the quads: 609 I have more pictures of him if you want ;) I'm a groupie :devil:

bansheechika
08-03-2005, 05:45 PM
interesting...

im out
have a goodnight all. ill see what i can do for pics

kssandduner
08-03-2005, 05:45 PM
hmmmm....I'm wandering how those drag pipes work in the tree shots?? All the hill climbs we do in the trees at Little Sahara in Oklahoma would destroy a set of drag pipes. I dunno....

Joe

out4sand
08-03-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm a groupie :devil:

LOL...nice!

LapTraffic
08-03-2005, 05:48 PM
I think She said 'in frames'

I just look at em like nerf bars though, keep me off the trees :)

Laptraffic has a groupie?

of course I have groupies, what the hell do you think you're applying for? :)

have a good night, I'll be all stretched and ready to go for tomorrow. Not until ive had my coffe though!

out4sand
08-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Out of frame drag pipes don't work well at all in the good tree shots but the in-frames, well that's a different story :D

roxford
08-03-2005, 05:53 PM
red. dont cover for lap... we're trying to keep him honest here.. 'chika, i found this pic of lap from a worcs race in longview last year. it about says it all... oh, btw he doesnt own a c-snale and actually rides a Polaris Predator. :blah:
http://bbs.off-road.com/photobb/data/729/medium/2pict0260.jpg

kssandduner
08-03-2005, 05:57 PM
start with my bike.... banshee with paddles and shearer infram drag pipes
Oops...must have missed that the first time.

Joe

Red Riding Hood
08-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by roxford
red. dont cover for lap... we're trying to keep him honest here.. 'chika, i found this pic of lap from a worcs race in longview last year. it about says it all... oh, btw he doesnt own a c-snale and actually rides a Polaris Predator. :blah:

OMG!!!!!!!! Ren rocks like a big-dog!!!! :blah:

400EX QUADER
08-03-2005, 06:17 PM
haha, that's Lap traffic for ya!;)

mattonln
08-04-2005, 12:55 AM
hey 400ex, i'll be at houser this weekend then spinreel all next week for my buddies birthday, it'd be cool to ride if ur up to it, just hit me up if your interested.

P.S. - LapTraffic, this girl can do calculus AND can "ride", sounds like a good persuit, you just need to get her off that banshee!

400EX QUADER
08-04-2005, 01:21 AM
sweet

400EX QUADER
08-04-2005, 07:26 AM
come-on it's 6:30 and you're not on here.:rolleyes: :p

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 09:33 AM
hope all had a great evening. First off mattonln I would never ever get off the banshee. Good luck trying. Second Laptraffic if thats really you I hope thats not your kid next to you. That would make you out of my age range... Whos all riding this weekend?

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 10:03 AM
where ya from? what do you ride?

LapTraffic
08-04-2005, 10:08 AM

Rennick you f'n rock dude.

That is my all time favorite pic of you.

Leave it out on the race course brother. The only thing that would have made that pic better, and it's already VERY good, is you throwing straight up into the air. That would be sweet!

roxford
08-04-2005, 10:10 AM
good morning 'chicka-

i'm in beautiful issaquah washington (like the signature says)

ridin' a predator.

roxford
08-04-2005, 10:13 AM
lap-

there was nothing left... i had previously filled up my camel back with the jello-shots from the night before.

:ermm: :(

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 10:17 AM
how about just telling this chika your age

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 10:30 AM
where does everyone work that they can just play on the computer all day? or do you all work?

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 10:32 AM
have no idea where thats at. how old are ya? How do you like that predator?

roxford
08-04-2005, 10:37 AM
-issaquah is about 15 miles east of seattle

i like my predator... its a been a solid bike to date.

i work for a large "retailer/wholesaler"... with the letters "C-o-s-t..." in part of the name.

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 10:40 AM
hmm thats cool. how often do you ride in oregon? what do you do at your work? so how old are ya?

roxford
08-04-2005, 11:03 AM
as often as possible.. which is only once so far this year :(

i'm a computer nerd.

ancient. 36 in a couple a weeks.

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 11:12 AM
thats cool. so there int very many chick riders out there or at least they havent stepped forword and said anything. Did you go to dune fest?

roxford
08-04-2005, 11:14 AM
nope, didn't make it to DF this year. maybe next year.

-ok, time to work for a while, have good day.

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 11:39 AM
I got to admit.. this tread was very fun to read. You guys and gal ;) crack me up.:D
So is any one going to the dunes during Laborday weekend?

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 11:42 AM
my friends and I would like to ride at coosbay but we cant get camping permits every dune in oregon has been sold out for ever... i know winchester sometimes they let you in. sand lake we can get into but who want to ride there? Where you from? how old are you? what do you ride? That was dumb must be a honda

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 11:53 AM
sand lake we can get into but who want to ride there? Sandlake isn't that bad when your riding with the right people.
Where you from? I live near Olympia

how old are you? 27

what do you ride? I owen two 450r's that are rode in the dirt and sand and I have a 250r that is a sand only bike.

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 11:57 AM
yeah i live an hour from sand lake. we go there for the day a lot. but theres not much there, would much prefer coos or florence or winchester. Im stoked that your younger. Or at least thats what you tell me. My brother along with his cannondale owns a 250r with a 330 lrd motor, out frame drag pipe and its only sand. I would love to really get into dirt bike riding. Im trying to sell another banshee so I can get one. but ill prolly just end up hurting my self

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 12:11 PM
would much prefer coos or florence or winchester
I like Winchester and CoosBay alot but everytime that i go to Florence the dune patrol are always giving us a hardtime.

Ladies where ya at????

try sandlakeduners.com

it's about an even split there of crazy women and fellers. All ride at the oregon dunes.

I got to agree you need to go to sandlakeduners.com Its a great site!:cool:

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by twisted threads
I got to admit.. this tread was very fun to read. You guys and gal ;) crack me up.:D
So is any one going to the dunes during Laborday weekend?

Twisted: we will be in Florence with the Out4Sand crew :D How 'bout you?

'Chicka....I am a chick rider. In fact I got a podium finish at Dune Fest in the Motocross & requested that the trophy girls DO NOT give me my trophy...so they gave me a couple of the Bomb Squad guys for my prize instead :p

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Twisted: we will be in Florence with the Out4Sand crew How 'bout you?
I will be at CoosBay....if my knee feels better. I had surgery on it last week:( but is feeling better and better every day.

Little Red do you have any pictures posted of your race?

roxford
08-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Im stoked that your younger. Or at least thats what you tell me.

bansheechika, why all the animosity towards peolpe older than 30? And why such the untrusting nature?

Dr. Lap, do you think her deep-seated feelings of malevolence and rancor stem from previous engagement where she betrayed and tossed asunder?

-----------------------------------------------------------
definition of animosity included for your convenience.

animosity
n.
Bitter hostility or open enmity; active hatred.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 12:51 PM
I will be at CoosBay....if my knee feels better. I had surgery on it last week:( but is feeling better and better every day.

Little Red do you have any pictures posted of your race?

My hubby video taped it, and I have some film I have to take in & get developed. I am not sure who was taking pictures. I am pretty sure Sand Wizards will have pictures of my MX race because I saw Toad taking pictures of me as I came around one of the turns.

4 of us SLD girls did the team relay race...we were wearing feather boas during our race & the photographer from Dirt Wheels took a bunch of pictures of us too :D

roxford
08-04-2005, 12:55 PM
4 of us SLD girls did the team relay race...we were wearing feather boas during our race & the photographer from Dirt Wheels took a bunch of pictures of us too

awesome!

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Red Riding Hood
My hubby video taped it, and I have some film I have to take in & get developed. I am not sure who was taking pictures. I am pretty sure Sand Wizards will have pictures of my MX race because I saw Toad taking pictures of me as I came around one of the turns.

Im sure we will see some pitures of the race soon.

4 of us SLD girls did the team relay race...we were wearing feather boas during our race & the photographer from Dirt Wheels took a bunch of pictures of us too :D LOL you SLD girls rock! I need to go riding with the SLD group real soon.

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Im sure we will see some pitures of the race soon.

LOL you SLD girls rock! I need to go riding with the SLD group real soon.

I know, I know....we never seem to be at the same place at the same time :ermm: One of these days.....

Are you going to try to make it to the fall clean up at Sand Lake?

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Are you going to try to make it to the fall clean up at Sand Lake?
I would like to but I do have plans for that weekend but we will see what happens.....If the weather is really nice I will try to make it to the clean up.:cool:

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Nice weather at a clean up? That's FUNNY!!!!:rolleyes:

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:12 PM
just hate people who lie. Usually its the older guys that do. I tip my hat to all riders. WOW you know how many people have said they were the winners of the motocross race? I know theres different levels what level were you red riding hood? it must not have been pro cause the winner from friday and saturday i ride with. Was it the all girl one? Congrats... Yeah i got prizes from bomb quad also but not for winning any race. It was fun I took the birthday boy bomb sqaud ridder on a real ride through the dunes on a real bike. he had fun.... think his name was brandon. anyhow, thats cool your a sld girl... never heard of them.

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Women's MX class. Aubrey got first & I got second.

Me at the NW Quad Nationals event:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/race2_126jump.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/practice_231.jpg

Lap Traffic (my idol)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/Joerace2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/race2_532bjoe.jpg

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:15 PM
what do you ride?

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Red Riding Hood
Nice weather at a clean up? That's FUNNY!!!!:rolleyes:

That is funny isn't it..... It always rains during SLD clean up.

bansheechika, why all the animosity towards peolpe older than 30?
Maybe the older guys are just to hard to handle for her.;)

And why such the untrusting nature? She is a woman...does that surprise you......lol

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 01:19 PM
what do you ride?

check the pictures posted above....

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:20 PM
you guys are pretty funny. To much to handle you kidding? I will run laps around you older men. Bring it any day any time any place. Just kidding. No anomiosity.... Trust is something earned... funny thing is lap told me he was between 21 and 28... today he admitted to being older then 28... funny guys LIE!!!!!!

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:22 PM
thats cool you race. would love to some day but i guess i would have to own something other than a banshee. prolly wont happen. Tip my hat to you love chick riders

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:22 PM
thats cool you race. would love to some day but i guess i would have to own something other than a banshee. prolly wont happen. Tip my hat to you love chick riders

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 01:23 PM
"funny thing is lap told me he was between 21 and 28... "

No....Lap said he is "old enough to beer beer and younger than AARP"

Roxford is the one who said he is in his 30's.....

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 01:24 PM
To much to handle you kidding? Yes I am kidding im just trying to make them feel good. LMAO!:D

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Me at the NW Quad Nationals event: Little Red you rock. I bet racing is a blast. I would love to race the team race in Goldendale some day.

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:30 PM
like to keep under 28. but over 21.... does that fit your age limit?

absolutely, I have pretty much the same age limits. I'll knock it down to 18 occasionally if i dont have to help with homework...

funny to me lap is saying he is between the ages of 21 and 28.. go back and read the forums

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Some Dune pictures of me:

St Anthony's, Idaho

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/lil_red_jumpin_1.jpg

Coos Bay:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/dawn2.jpg

Treeshot somewhere:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/Lil_red_wheelie.jpg

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Little Red have you been bothered from the sound cops about the sound that the LRD silencer puts out?

I just noticed that I have been calling you Little red and your name on here dont even have Little in it....lol:o

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:34 PM
when did you go to St. Anthony? I went in june 11-17th. planning on going next june, had a blast

roxford
08-04-2005, 01:35 PM
dawnie ROCKS!!!:cool:

roxford
08-04-2005, 01:41 PM
HEY! BANSHEECHIKA... GET YOUR OWN STORY STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO CALLIN' OTHER PEOPLE LIARS...

are you a member of the bomb squad? cause i meet a couple of them. went for a ride on the back of one of them, blonde hair curly. rides a honda.

It was fun I took the birthday boy bomb sqaud ridder on a real ride through the dunes on a real bike. he had fun.... think his name was brandon.

so which was it? you rode him around or he rode you around? or were you even there?
;) --- just messin' with you.

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 01:44 PM
The LRD silencer? Hmmm, can you really call it that...because it really doesn't "silence" anything :confused:

No trouble...yet (knocking on wood) I hope you didn't just jinx me Twisted! My hubby has the same silncer with his 350 PV motor and it is significatly louder than mine. We just try to avoid the sound cops & lug the motors down when going down the access roads at the dunes (where the sound cops like to hang out).

'Chicka....we went to St A's in May '04. Will probably go back next spring. I must say, Choke Cherry was not as impressive as everyone makes it sound. Devil's Dune....now that is where it is at :cool:

'Chicka....I re-read the threads about Lap's age...he never said HE was between 21-28, he said that he has the same criteria as you. The most he has said about his own age is this:

"I can buy beer in every state of the union, but I dont qualify for AARP benefits..."

.....so the mystery goes on........

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 01:44 PM
you rode him around or he rode you around? Either way im sure it was fun.;) :D

The LRD silencer? Hmmm, can you really call it that...because it really doesn't "silence" anything I agree but they do sound good though.:macho I also just lug the bike down when I see the sound police and try to stay away from them.

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:48 PM
actually friday night he rode me on his quad and saturday night we partyed with them again and i took him on my banshee. Drama I love it

roxford
08-04-2005, 01:49 PM
:)

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:51 PM
choke cherry was ok, yeah devils dune was way bigger then i had anticipated. over all it was a good trip. on your 250r did you have trouble jetting it? man it took me almost a day to find a good jetting for that alltitude

twisted threads
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
The only thing I didn't like about St. Anthonys when I was there was the hot weather....100+ almost every day. Jetting wasn't to bad for me on my R because I had buddys that had been there before so I knew what to jet my bike at.

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
'Chicka....can you guess which one is Lap Traffic?

#1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/009_17.jpg

#2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/farmertan.jpg

#3:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/024_2_0001.jpg

#4:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/mrstud.jpg

#5:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/0b24c5a3.jpg

#6:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/rob3.jpg

#7:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/9-7-24.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/nakeddex.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/night_train.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/025_1_0001.jpg

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 01:57 PM
thats cool... i went from 320 to 290... took me a while to figure that out. The only other thing that sucks is that the fun hills to climb are on the other side of the dunes that the camping area is.... so your riding back on reserve almost every ride. the 250r in our group had to carry gas with them

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 02:00 PM
you win... im taking it isnt 10, but who knows

roxford
08-04-2005, 02:03 PM
10!

no wait!

#7! the one with the collar!!

out4sand
08-04-2005, 02:07 PM
LOL!!! Where are you finding these god-awful pictures ;)

My guess is #4

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by out4sand
LOL!!! Where are you finding these god-awful pictures ;)

My guess is #4

He, he....my pictures! You know that Dune It, since you are in one of the pictures. brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

bansheechika
08-04-2005, 02:24 PM
which one is u

out4sand
08-04-2005, 02:38 PM
LOL...I remember one of the 2 pictures :p

Neither are what I would consider great pictures of me but heck it was in the moment right??? Oh and in #1...most of the redness is a honestly a sun burn and the rest...well I think you can figure that out :ermm: Picture #2 makes me laugh, who would have ever thought that Shane would have a better tan line them me :eek2:

LapTraffic
08-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Remember this one lil red?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/RoyTiger.jpg

Man I was drunk that night!

Dont get close! I'll scratch you! Meeeeeoooowl!

Red Riding Hood
08-04-2005, 04:13 PM
I see a similarity here....or is it just me ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/RoyTiger.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wynneski/rob3.jpg