PDA

View Full Version : what was ur day/night like today

Nausty
08-02-2005, 01:09 AM
well how did your whole day go lets see what everyone elses life is like. mine was freekin crazy!:eek2:

From mornin till night what did u do!

Punk'd
08-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Summer is boring for me.. I was up till 5am.. went to bed got up at 4pm.. Took a shower and talked on the internet... Ate.. adjusted my clutch and did nothing the rest of the night..

This had to of been the most boring day of my life:)

Pvt. Maggot
08-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Slept...Woke up..Decided to go outside and clean the inside of my blazer and run it and stuff..Well after sitting for awhile I open everything up..and it smells like ASSSSS sooooo baddd...Well I guess a cat got in there..and not only did it **** everywhere...but it had kittens..and one DIED in the truck..and rotted..ON MY CARPET! :mad: But as soon as I opened the tailgate..A swarm of wasps flys out of a nest they built in the crack of the tailgate..so I sprayed them with pb blaster and carb cleaner..cuz I had it in my hands..and that just pissed them off really bad hah..so I sucked a few up with the shopvac and then sprayed the rest with wasp killer...hah..teach them. I got it all cleaned out and smelling not like *** hah..Talked to my friend..gonna draw up some plans for a custom front and rear bumper for it..pricing 6' lifts and 35 inch tires and such. So thats always good..should be sick once its done..went 4 wheelin in my friends yota for a little while..came back..thats about it...yep....:)

TheX1992
08-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Up at 3am, work 4am to 5pm, bed at 8pm, repeat until weekend:confused:

Nausty
08-02-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by TheX1992
Up at 3am, work 4am to 5pm, bed at 8pm, repeat until weekend:confused:

ouch for me its stay up partying till 4 am, none of that getting up at 4 am stuff.:ermm:

MotoX3
08-02-2005, 08:09 AM
i have football camp 6-8 all this week....and 2 a day helmet practices next week 8-130...then pads the next week....and all the way through oct 28th:ermm: ...im done riding for the season pretty much....made it to the track 3 times:ermm:

red2004 TRX450R
08-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Got up and went to work at 9am. off work at 5 pm.
Went and met my Xes to get my diamond back!
Then went to my old house to check mail and them to the rents house.
Went over to friends house in my v-8 s10 drank beer and talked to my new girlfriend.
Went to get more beer and a 5.0 stang wanted me to go to the street drags so I did. stayed there till 4 am.
Got to work at like 10:45 and now I am typing this

O ya I did not loose a race and made more money than 2 weeks at work!!!!

TheFontMaster
08-02-2005, 09:06 AM
Well yesterday I was sleeping off the sunburn from Unadilla, and the bruse on my chest from saterday night when I got a piece of a big stick hurled into my chest. I got on here talked with people went to lowes for some loctite, ate tacos for dinner, took a nap watching tv. and went to bed around 1:30 after I felt like looking through the shop manual for my 250r. And I just got up about 15 minutes ago, and today is looking to be alot like yesterday.

Honda4trax250x
08-02-2005, 09:09 AM
Welll lets see...... I woke up with a nasty headache.......knocked that out with 2 advil and a nice hot shower. Then I prettymuch sat around, being all lazy. And then at 4 I went to the dentist becuase my wisdom tooth cam up with a hole in it......so i had to get that drilled and filled....so yea, my face was numb for 3 hours after. Then my friends came over and we chilled for like 20 minutes until it was dinner time for me. Then i had Taco Bell:D ......Then I went back out with the sam friends.......chilled at someones house, then visited my other friend at work. And then the night ended very well when I met up with this chick from my work, and we were hanging out in her car and it led to me and her making out in her car.........not a bad day:cool:

Honda400exrox
08-02-2005, 09:16 AM
yesterday me and my friends slept in a shack got up i went home they worked they came back we went riding to some gravel pits then went to my friends house and rode his track and swam in his pool, then went riding and got completely covered in mud:D

RaptorRacer45
08-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Woke up about 10:30 did alittle here and there on the Quad and was lazy most the day till about 6pm when me and some friends went and hit a private MX track for the evening,got back about 9ish played some lame computer game and went back 2 bein lazy old me:D

6858-400ex
08-02-2005, 09:43 AM

watts16
08-02-2005, 10:29 AM
woke up at 10 rejetted my carb then went to my friends gmas land rode for a while about 2 jump in the pool then went and rode some more

jcv400ex
08-02-2005, 10:42 AM
woke up, ate, pooped, showered, went to work, pooped, ate lunch, went home, ate, pooped, went to bed............6 days a week......

08-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Boy no one has sex around here? sheesh..

FasstMidnightZ
08-02-2005, 11:23 AM
wake up, piss, get on comp...and thats where i am now

Nausty
08-02-2005, 02:14 PM
yesterday I woke up at around 1 after staying out late the night before as usual!:o I took a big ol ****, then I got out of bed...

lol

then I called up my cuz who I havn't hung w/ for a month or so cuz he was away and me and him are like best buds. So I called him up and we went a played pool at my grandmas bar and had a pizza. To top it off my gma gave me 100 bucks and some pool balls for the table we are restoring for a late graduation present:D

Then my cousin got a call from a girl he never even met before from a girl wanting to hang out w/ him:confused:

So me and him left town to go hang w/ the girl and it turns out there was a couple more. Well we just ****ed around whatever town were in went to a girls house my cuz got some *** and I was makin out w/ some other chick. Well the girls dad was gonna be home soon so we all had to leave.

It was me and my girl in the back, then my cuz and his girl in the front. Well the girl was drivng her jeep cherokee and was trying to act like she knew how to drive:o by fishtailing and **** like that. Then before I knew it it kept getting farther and farther out of control then she was heading for the ditch. Yanked the wheel the complete wrong direction as she went in the ditch causin us to roll over. Then I was there for like 2 or 3 hours talking to cops, gettin checked over and everything else.

Then went to m town and ****ed around there till 1 and went home and hit the sack!

Just another day!:eek: It was funny cuz my recruiter called me right before all that happened and turns out he found out about 2 tickets I got that I never told him about and he could tell I was w/ a bunch of girls and was bein crazy. Last thing he said was "Dustin keep your nose clean" then 3 hours later I was laying upside down in a jeep.
I need to slow the **** down!:o

Atkins
08-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Yesterday was Aug 1st, my birthday, so I got an Ipod, had a cake, got a babystroller thrown at my car by a random pissed off pedestrian, and got into a fist fight over retarded stuff. Ill have the vid of the aftermath on yousendit soon.

Atkins
08-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Heres the video of the aftermath...none of it is my blood.:devil:
Click here to watch Blood-from-fight (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Blood-from-fight)

08-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Heres the video of teh aftermath...none of it is my blood.:devil:
Click here to watch Blood-from-fight (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Blood-from-fight) jesus christ! is he still alive:eek:

08-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Oh god.. i dont know if u guys can handle mine

1:30AM i go for a walk with 2 frineds to get food n i saw these kids n we went n partied in this corn field for awhile then i was running n got to the edge.. i saw a white car with a spotlight im like chit! so i got my friends i was with n we stuck together we sat there for an hour watching out as 7 kids got dragged out by some lady (wasnt a cop but i thought it was when i saw it) n they lived right across the street we coudl see the lady yelling at them n their parents all this went on behind my restaurant i work at i didnt wanna get caught cuz i didnt wanna get fired its my first week lol so today i got off work n looked across the street theres a cop car in their driveway n they are standing there yelling about the corn i freaking got on my bike n bolted home if they rat me out im screwed.. theres so much more to it i left out great details liek running through my boss's yard n their lights came on, friend spazzing out crying saying hes gonna turn himself in:eek:

250xridamatt
08-02-2005, 08:26 PM
What the heck was that fight over atkins?

Atkins
08-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
What the heck was that fight over atkins?
Dont worry about it.:rolleyes:

JUSTINcredible
08-02-2005, 08:28 PM
woke up at 4:30 AM. at work by 5:30 AM. worked till 7 PM. came home. went for a old fashoned bike ride. came online for a whille. and soon i will be going to bed just to do the same thing tomorrow.

08-02-2005, 08:33 PM
is that your blood or his... looks like you both got jacked the hell up...

Atkins
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
is that your blood or his... looks like you both got jacked the hell up... I dont have any marks on me except a few scratches from a bush and the pavement. It was all his blood, lol.

08-02-2005, 08:45 PM
really???? saw a couple things on your head, looks like he was grabbin on a whole lot too..

Didnt you know you shouldnt beat up on pussies?

Atkins
08-02-2005, 08:47 PM
I got a few red marks on my face that were gone when I woke up today. Im not one to fight, and I was trying to resolve it up until he punched me.

08-02-2005, 08:53 PM
what you do? pork his girl LOL

Atkins
08-02-2005, 09:03 PM
No, but I guess he thinks I did or something. He was never man enough to tell me what it was all about. He thinks I stole his girl or something...:confused:

08-02-2005, 09:03 PM
u got in a fight with the same person that threw a stroller at u right.. i hope there wasnt a baby in the stroller lmfao

Atkins
08-02-2005, 09:10 PM
No, different person. The stroller incident happened a few hours before the fight. I was driving fast around a cul-de-sac with Rollie and Morgan in the car at night and did about 10 circles then flew out of the cul-de-sac, when a man with a baby stroller that was like 6'6" was standing in the middle of the road screaming at me. I thought he was gonna rip me out of my moms car, so I sped by him and he threw the stroller at the car, luckily it missed somehow.

SRH
08-02-2005, 09:13 PM
went to bed 12am, woke at 5:55am went to work at 6 30, home at 5...fell aslee watching atv sport tv, took shower changed oil and air filter in quad got ready to race tomrorow, drank some koolaid and ive been on here for about an hr...

blue416ex
08-02-2005, 09:20 PM
well today
got up around 9 30 ride my dirtbike stipped the paint off my swinger cleaned my garage it never seems to get any cleaner thou took a shower then went into work at 2 the really hot girl that always rings up my lunch had her friend ask me to call her just got off the fone with her and wer going to the movies tomorow night im pumped i liked her for a long time and the best part is shes older than me and drives and is HOTTTTT:devil:

cknox88
08-02-2005, 10:33 PM
um...woke up me and my buddy went and got some lunch went to work about 1 did about 50 oil changes 3 or 4 tire rotations and tore into a rear end on a astro. that thing is trashed all the bearings are junk on the right side, spider gears have chips and the pinion gear is jacked up too. got off went 2 my buddys and did some riding.

Doak450r
08-03-2005, 01:02 AM
worked from 9am yesterday to 230 am now

I-7
08-03-2005, 06:56 AM
Woke up at 8 took a shower, went to work, got home at 7, ate dinner, went to sleep, woke up at about 2am because a bat got into my room and landed on my head and started screeching. Left room, shut door and went to sleep on the couch.