PDA

View Full Version : 99 ford lightning for sale

sprt400ex
08-01-2005, 09:17 PM
i have a 99 lightning for sale. i bought the truck around april, and ive decided i want something else. im looking for a luxury car like an s4.

black with only a couple dings on the doors. no major scratches, dents, chips, etc. the truck is waxed every other week, and washed twice a week. im very picky when it comes to a clean car.
it has magnaflow mid pipes, with a borla catback. street scene grilles custom painted and mounted. new rear tires when sold. bug shield. bed rug, hard tonnou cover (locks do not work, its pretty shi*ty of a tonnou but it does the job) 04 headlights, 04 taillights. im the second owner. first owner was in his 40s and used the truck on the weekends. due to having many other vehicles, and sold it to get the SRT10. clean carfax. no accidents. 48,000 on the odo. ive only put a few thousand on it. and changed the oil 3 times with only synthetic (thats what he used) the truck was only in the dealership for the intercooler replacement. no other warranty work performed. not abused, raced, etc. im located in bergen county, new jersey. im sure i missed a lot, i typed this up in a rush but email or PM me with any questions.

$17,000
email for pics

sprt400ex
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
btt