PDA

View Full Version : Unadilla? anyone know 218? HELP!!!!

RandRRrider
08-01-2005, 08:33 PM
I was racing at Unadilla this weekend. I have black 450R with Lost Creek Cycles graphics. My number is 218. I went up to staging for race #26. I think it was Production C. And the next thing I know, I was in the hospital. Did I wreck, past out, or what? I can't remember. If you know someone you was up there watching or racing, any info would be a great help?

Thanks,
Mike

I-7
08-01-2005, 09:07 PM
You didn't have anyone else with you??? :eek: Hope everythings alright with you musta been weird.

RandRRrider
08-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Yeah...Little wierd. Nobody drove up with me but I did know a few people up there. Most of them came to the First-Aid trailer when they heard my named called.

450r51
08-02-2005, 07:41 AM
do u race district 4 at all? ever been to mapleshade?

Quad18star
08-02-2005, 09:01 AM
I heard them calling for a few people over the loud speakers because of a rider that had went down .

What color gear were you wearing ?? I know there was a fairly bad wreck comming out of the holeshot . A few guys got tangled together ... someone hit the hay bail pretty hard ... medics came rushing over to look at the guy .

RandRRrider
08-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I never raced in D4 or been to mapleshade, I usually race in D6. I was wearing Fox Honda Red gear w/ a One Industries helmet. It's mostly white w/ red and yellow

jvd182
08-02-2005, 02:19 PM
what day if you know? if its sunday i can probly help.

Steve-O
08-02-2005, 02:55 PM
Man scary story mike so how are you feeling now? Hope all is okay !!

RandRRrider
08-03-2005, 05:43 AM
This happened Saturday. Thanks Steve-O, I'm doing ok. My biggest concern is that it's not some heart or brain condition. If I crashed, great, that sucks if I did, but at least I know what happened.

If anybody reads this and knows someone that was up there, ask them. Any info would be great help

Thanks,
Mike

Quadz4Life88
08-03-2005, 12:47 PM
I was there. I heard them call your name over the speakers. I know there was a wreck at the holeshot like someone else said, there was some at the end of the 100 ft table top out back but im not sure if it was production c or not. I'll ask some people that i know that were also there. Hope your alrite man.

RandRRrider
08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Quadz4Life88
I was there. I heard them call your name over the speakers. I know there was a wreck at the holeshot like someone else said, there was some at the end of the 100 ft table top out back but im not sure if it was production c or not. I'll ask some people that i know that were also there. Hope your alrite man.

Thanks for the help, man. I should be ok. It might be for the best that I don't remember. Who would ever want to remember a kind of wreck that makes you loose about 5hrs of your life

KsE450
08-06-2005, 06:32 PM
hey dude,
I was at Unadilla on Sunday, but I can't say I remember any 450Rs having any bad wrecks. I remember there was a guy on a cannondale that went down pretty hard on one of the mid sized tables...

Also, I think I might have met you before. It was at Lost Creek, you had your quad in there getting something done (somethin' to do with the steering stabilizers I think) and I was there cleaning my air filter. You were tellin' me about switching from Hermann to JB suspension components. Remember?

RandRRrider
08-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Yep! I remember you. The suspension worked well during practice. Too bad I can't remember the race. :confused:

KsE450
08-07-2005, 05:28 PM
glad to hear the suspension worked good, sorry I can't help you out with whatever happened!

we should hook up and ride sometime. Me and my friends are always lookin' for somebody new to ride with. I take it you visit Rausch quite frequently...we might be going down there again soon...

RandRRrider
08-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Second home. I dont make there much on the weekends. I usually go up during the week. I won't be there this week. I'm in Philly on business all week. I might try and head up Saturday. Hope to see you there!

bigvforcer
08-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Did you ever figure out what happened to you? I want to know now!! I guess curiosity killed the cat!!!

RandRRrider
08-11-2005, 05:04 AM
Nope, not yet. Hopefully somebody knows something.