PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 8

jlhughes750
08-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Last week me and a few friends headed out to Paragon Park in Hazelton Pa. to shoot a segment for Huevos 8!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone was wanting more freeriding or XC in the next Huevos, I think this will be the one for you!!!!!!

And yes, ATVRiders was well represented!! I rode the ATVRiders.com 6 and 12 hour YFZ for the shoot!!!!!!!

We got some great shots, can't wait till it comes out to see what everyone thinks!!!

later, J

Jake250ex
08-01-2005, 09:01 AM
I heard Wes was gonna have Jonothan Shaff (a atvrideres member - shaff107 who races open A in gncc) and Bill Ballance in a segment in Attica for Huevos 8. Hear of anything like that?

Were you in it yourself? Man, I wish Wes would have live audio instead of some of the songs he picks :huh

bryan.young1
08-01-2005, 09:05 AM
any one know when it is comming out. cant wait i think i watch 7 like three plus times a week.......... keep em comming WES!!!

jlhughes750
08-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
Were you in it yourself? Man, I wish Wes would have live audio instead of some of the songs he picks :huh [/B]

Yes, me and a good friend we race mostly locals, we have a friend that works for Wes and they were in our area. Also Mike Lucas who runs Pro Am GNCC...

Cody_300ex
08-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
I heard Wes was gonna have Jonothan Shaff (a atvrideres member - shaff107 who races open A in gncc) and Bill Ballance in a segment in Attica for Huevos 8. Hear of anything like that?

Were you in it yourself? Man, I wish Wes would have live audio instead of some of the songs he picks :huh

Just switch it to the commentary, It will have some sound of the quads.

Warnerade
08-01-2005, 02:53 PM
h8 will probably come out around christmas time like they have in the past...and i dont see anything wrong with wes's audio pic on h7....i downloaded each song for a soundtrack and play it in my truck frequently...especialy before a race.

Colby@C&DRacing
08-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I would look for h8 around christmas time late Nov early Dec :)

Lethalhonda2
08-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Wes was at the GNC event in Unadilla this past weekend getting some footage too.

alberndt
08-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Seen him filming at Red Bud this year, whats a film without the double-double anyways???

Nick110
08-01-2005, 09:05 PM
i saw wes at unadilla to and talked to him. he was with someone but dont know who. LETHALHONDA did u see him tape the start of the second pro moto when he was in the back of the rhino.

Lethalhonda2
08-02-2005, 06:56 AM
LETHALHONDA did u see him tape the start of the second pro moto when he was in the back of the rhino.

No I didnt, when I saw him he was at the sky jump during the second moto.I didnt really see him after that..

jlhughes750
08-26-2005, 07:29 AM
I'm thinkin it will be out more like end of Oct...........

shaff107
08-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I was gonna go shot with Bill and another guy who has a freeride ramp but bill got hurt and now we are on the back burner for right now. I hope things still work out. being in that movie would be AWESOME !!

jlhughes750
08-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by shaff107
I was gonna go shot with Bill and another guy who has a freeride ramp but bill got hurt and now we are on the back burner for right now. I hope things still work out. being in that movie would be AWESOME !!

That stinks that its on hold for now!!!!!! It was amazing to be apart of it!!! Alot of people might think "big deal its a video" but to me it was really important. Wes seems like a real cool guy.. Jamie Rupert works for HBombs with Wes and was the one who hooked us up with the ride.. We've known Jamie for years and I really appreciate him giving me the call!!!!!!

Pappy
08-27-2005, 07:52 AM
thats awesome J, we will be lookin for ya.

maybe H8 will give back the feeling of the earlier movies.

Jake250ex
08-29-2005, 03:18 PM
maybe H8 will give back the feeling of the earlier movies.

I agree %100. the last few huevos have been dissapointing IMO. When #5 came out I didnt care for them 1/2 as much. you can tell in the earlier ones they were having much more fun with all the playing around they did - which is every bit as fun as watching them ride