PDA

View Full Version : Going to race MHS nextyear..

Punk'd
08-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Hey guys.. I am 15 years old and Im going to be racing MHS (Missouri Hair Scrammbles) nextyear. What is needed and what should I practice on? Deff C class for me.. Im just a little worried on how id do, but I love the rush. This is pretty much a for sure thing for me, only I have never done this before. Im not looking to mod my engine or anything. So fill me in boys on what I need to know.. have.. etc.

Mods are in sig.

Thanks,
Randy:)

08-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Hey guys.. I am 15 years old and Im going to be racing MHS (Missouri Hair Scrammbles) nextyear. What is needed and what should I practice on? Deff C class for me.. Im just a little worried on how id do, but I love the rush. This is pretty much a for sure thing for me, only I have never done this before. Im not looking to mod my engine or anything. So fill me in boys on what I need to know.. have.. etc.

Mods are in sig.

Thanks,
Randy:)

you doing the whole series? and its MHSC, you need skid plates and some good 6 ply tires, practice on tracks with lots of ruts/bumps/rocks/logs

competition might be a little slim, being everyone is going to B besides daron

people going to B are me, donnye, devon, john, james, tommy, that takes out the top 5 right there, daron and maybe anthony will be the only ones stayin in C, daron might even move up, so might anthony, so looks like you will be alone lol

c you next year randy :macho:

Punk'd
08-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I doubt I will go straight to B. I need some race time first. I have a swing arm skid, but not belly. My front tires are stock, but im deff planning to get new ones soon. Rear are Razr 2 4ply. That sucks everyones moveing up to B.. My parents just wouldnt drive me across the state they think its pointless and stupid. So nextyear I will most likely be driveing myself. See you boys at the races:)

Martin Blair
08-01-2005, 07:25 PM
ill be back in C, I havent raced much this year, only 3 times and the 3rd i broke my elg the 2nd lap so havent raced since may. Yurik and them are all moving up but im staying in C for one more season. For 06 I want to go to a few gnccs as well Like the TX, Ohio, and Kent. ones.

You NEED skids, and good 6ply tires. Its extreme rocky and rough in alot of places. I still think we are all heading to Iowa like spet 14th, This Kid ^ knows the date. For a Iowa XC race, sposed to be really nice.

Punk'd
08-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
ill be back in C, I havent raced much this year, only 3 times and the 3rd i broke my elg the 2nd lap so havent raced since may. Yurik and them are all moving up but im staying in C for one more season. For 06 I want to go to a few gnccs as well Like the TX, Ohio, and Kent. ones.

You NEED skids, and good 6ply tires. Its extreme rocky and rough in alot of places. I still think we are all heading to Iowa like spet 14th, This Kid ^ knows the date. For a Iowa XC race, sposed to be really nice.

Sweet man, I guess ill see you nextyear. Im looking foward to see how I do. Do you have AIM?