PDA

View Full Version : how much is it worth

enduro400rider
07-31-2005, 03:28 PM
i am gettin ready to sell the 400. the motor should be done in about 2 weeks and she is up for sale. i was thinkin askin 3300 to start with. i know the price of 400s have gone down but this bike is clean. i just rebuilt it from the ground up. i redid the frame/subframe/A-arms/oil tank/ side cases in black. it looks awsome. the motor is a 440 with a fresh bore new piston and im getting the head redone by C&D hopefully this week. the list of mods.

Works triple rates with rezzies
Edelbrock Carb
Yoshimura exaust (full pipe)
Hot cam stg 2 ( about 6 hrs on it)
New ross 440 piston
Ported and polished head
UNI air filter
LSR steering stem
LSR bar clamps
LSR carrier ( replaced 6 months ago life time gurentee)
PEP steering stabilizer
Renthal bars
hand guards
Klaws all around (rears 95% fronts 70%)
AC nerfs
DG bumper
Douglas front wheels (i beleive 160s black labels)
Belly and swinger skids
race cuts with new proparts graphics
white bros seat cover

im probably forgetin some parts. but like i said it is very very clean it has never been ridin yet. it is a 2000 it also has a new clutch, new timing chain, new battery. let me know what you think its worth. i really hate to sell it but i need money for a car and i will probably buy a 300ex or 250x so i can keep ridin

brian-250
07-31-2005, 03:44 PM
its worth about $3000, i would buy the works and some other parts if you wanna put it back to somewhat stock and sell it.

enduro400rider
07-31-2005, 05:09 PM
thats about what i thought it was worth, i would just start it at 3300 so i could go down a bit and the buyer would think they got a deal. as of right now i dont wanna part it out, but if i change my mind in the next couple of weeks i let you know