PDA

View Full Version : Go To Breezewood

N400Ex
07-31-2005, 07:05 AM
just got back from breezewood mx and atv park in clearville pa. it was probubly the best track i have been to yet. it is dug into a valley and the tracks are perfect. we stayed in a camper for the weekend and the bathouse is something you can beat. everything there is so perfect and i just want to promote them...thanks to dan and mike and the rest of the crew up there for bein awesome... and you should definitly go there!!!

-nate n400ex

sprtrx300ex
08-08-2005, 05:04 PM
it is a great place, i was there a few years ago...

Pappy
08-08-2005, 06:28 PM
my brother and a few friends are heading there this coming saturday. if i feel up to it, i will go along and get some pics and info for everyone. dan has already invited me up but i just havent had the time since they reopened.

here is a shot of Admin(harlen) from breezewood

cletusEX
08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
I rode up there when they first opened and liked it a lot. I would love to go back since I have a lot more riding under my belt.

mxdad
08-09-2005, 05:36 AM
We were going to try to head out there Saturday as well but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I grew up with the owner, Dan and he is a great guy.

RED RIDER 45O
08-09-2005, 09:01 AM
oh yeah do you know steve wright?
but anyway yeah dude ive been to a few tracks and you cant beat breezewood
awesome:devil:
http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/

mxdad
08-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Yes I know Steve Wright. Been a while since I heard that name. Is this you by chance? If so, WHAT'S UP!!! If not tell him Adam Carbaugh said hey.