PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call Waukon Ia. 8-7-05

Johnny & Monica
07-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Going to be a great race an track We encourage all Mo. racers to try this one it`s a long haul into ne IA. but worth the drive Come early sat. because something good always goes on Big dinner sat. nigth an camp fire stories Momma B an Pat Johnson will start the main event of mud wrestling off early LMAO :devil:
We also need someone to give Duane an Micheal a run for there money :confused: Mark Uehlin is stepping up to be a thorn in Zack an Guddes side since he wrapped up the B-class with 5 straigth win`s We aint seen Shawn (Snowgasm) much this season Heard he was getting alittle pudgy from eating HO-HO`S AN DING-DONGS :D Be good to see Shawn back With his Ding Dongs in his camle Back;)

An Jason McCoy where have you been?Ahhh the married life slowed down the race career:eek:

Kim Muzz. will be back limp wristed an trying hard to defend 1# Tried getting Sherri Myers to come up an run with you girls

Gudde How can you race when I sold your ars/fx`s on e-bay for 72.00 :devil:

UbeenSmoked
07-31-2005, 11:22 AM
ill be there early sat, took a pretty hard spill last night at my motocross race, so hopfully i can run hard for a full 2 hours. see u all there

Matt

Shawn H
07-31-2005, 11:24 AM
I dont eat Ding dongs and Ho,hos Biatch!!

Besides I'm still loosing weight down to 184 from 212!

Jason bent his A-arms (RIGHT SIDE) racing yesterday so we might not make it.Unless you got some Stockers we could borrow or buy cheap for a 400ex?

Tell Mark congratulations!!

Looking at Lap times he is going to need to step it up another notch to pester Gudde and Zack:confused:

Johnny & Monica
07-31-2005, 11:47 AM
I don't have any a-arms. Try Gudde but they probably won't be cheap. :eek2: Ha Ha

Johnny & Monica
07-31-2005, 11:50 AM
Tell Mark congratulations!!

Looking at Lap times he is going to need to step it up another notch to pester Gudde and Zack:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

You have to adjust the lap times cause the clock starts with the A class anywhere from 2-4 minute adjustment.

dirtriderex
07-31-2005, 03:05 PM
I'll be there!

montycarlo
08-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Planning on it. :cool: I'll be racing stock in the morning again with or without a straight front bumper!

the Z Man
08-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I may show up, I am in need of a swing arm skid (badly) may have t o change back to stock. ol #6 will run the A class in Fort Dodge....

QUADROOKIE
08-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Not gonna make it.:( Really wish I could see this track, but finances just wont allow it. Good luck to everyone and hopefully the weather cooperates for you all. See you at Ft Dodge.

bigdaddy
08-01-2005, 07:42 PM
We will be there.

Shawn H
08-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
I may show up, I am in need of a swing arm skid (badly) may have t o change back to stock. ol #6 will run the A class in Fort Dodge....

Chit I forgot!
I'll send ya that Skidplate Tommorrow!

P.M me your address

rpmquad
08-01-2005, 10:34 PM
i will be there.......bohon and i will hopefully get all our laps counted this year lol :devil:

400exmom
08-02-2005, 06:50 AM
prolly be a good idea for everyone racing to remove your skid plate bolts ~ clean them~ them put some fresh lock tight on

:D

burrows
08-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
i will be there.......bohon and i will hopefully get all our laps counted this year lol :devil:

Where ya campin at? lol mommab

jdwxv3
08-03-2005, 04:50 AM
I am not going, but I was just curious. What happened to Zak at the last MO race? Was he sick or hurt or something? He did not ride like himself. Put it this way, I wrecked and was down for a good 3-4 min and still caught back up to him. I figured something had to have been seriously wrong. Good luck to all of you that race, I wish I could be there but it ain't gonna happen waaaayyyyy to long of a drive.

bigjbull
08-03-2005, 06:58 AM
will be there, have not touched my quad since Leon.

DanW
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Count me in!;)

montycarlo
08-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by bigjbull
will be there, have not touched my quad since Leon.

I will be feeling your pain as well!
:mad:

I'm just now tonight thinking about replacing some and straightening other bent parts on the Z.

I sprained my throttle thumb on a good bar jam at Leon..... damn thing hasn't healed like I had hoped it would because it's on my working hand. I always seem to be bending it the wrong way at work. :grr:

Johnny & Monica
08-03-2005, 11:03 PM
C&D Racing hooked me up an got my motor apart an back together asp an even tigth up an checked a few bolts for me.And re-jetted my quad an even took it out to make sure was together tigth. An certified racing helped me get my quad to there an back.Thanks Guys You Ia. racers need to remember the people an shops that support our series an spend alittle $$$$ with them if it wasnt for the series sponsors the Ia. series would be just another series So be sure to thank the sponsors an order parts when you can You`ll be suprised they may get you better deals than your local dealers:D :D :D

royh
08-04-2005, 01:08 AM
We are going to be their. Logan can't wait to race again.. Hopefully Dales old gray 400 will be back together, if not somebody will have to keep Tracey from killing me for letting him race my 450 again.

If anybody is interested there is a MX race Friday night in Trenton MO at the fairgrounds. Quads as well as bikes. Kid classes also . Trophys too top 3 in each class..Sign up starts at 4 I think and racing around 6 30. See ya all in Waukon.

montycarlo
08-04-2005, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
You Ia. racers need to remember the people an shops that support our series an spend alittle $$$$ with them if it wasnt for the series sponsors the Ia. series would be just another series So be sure to thank the sponsors an order parts when you can You`ll be suprised they may get you better deals than your local dealers:D :D :D

I agree with that. One of my local dealers I won't even set foot in their yard anymore. Someday when I actually have some money I'll need some shocks revalved and I promise to check with my series sponsors first. ;)

Shawn H
08-04-2005, 09:41 AM
C&D Racing hooked me up an got my motor apart an back together asp an even tigth up an checked a few bolts for me.And re-jetted my quad an even took it out to make sure was together tigth. An certified racing helped me get my quad to there an back.Thanks Guys You Ia. racers need to remember the people an shops that support our series an spend alittle $$$$ with them if it wasnt for the series sponsors the Ia. series would be just another series So be sure to thank the sponsors an order parts when you can You`ll be suprised they may get you better deals than your local dealers:D :D :D

So how many times have ya broke?Blown your motor now?:eek2:

Johnny & Monica
08-04-2005, 12:18 PM
This year once on the yami and once on the 450r:confused:

Johnny & Monica
08-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Well another awesome fun race is complete. Even with all the crap that happened on the way to the race we had a blast. Thank God for good friends who are willing to help out and not pass judgement. Feel like we have a huge extended family. Thanks to all of you.

Down to the last race of the year in Fort Dodge to see who will win many of the classes. It's going to be exciting.

Unfortunately I somehow erased all the 50cc pics and most of the 90 race pics:( Really sux. Gotta do something to get out from under this black cloud. Working on getting the rest of the pics ready for posting.

The Brooks Ia race Sept. 18 is a non points race but hope to have a good turn out sounds like it will be a blast and it's all for fun.

montycarlo
08-08-2005, 12:24 PM

The Brooks Ia race Sept. 18 is a non points race but hope to have a good turn out sounds like it will be a blast and it's all for fun.

I had to leave again right after the first race. I was wondering if Andy made an announcement of what this 'team event' was gonna be in Sept at Brooks?

I'm sorry to hear you had some bad luck. On the bright side of life, everybody is accounted for and there is still races to be run!