PDA

View Full Version : Would it?

yellow400ex05
07-30-2005, 02:09 PM
Would the dynojet jet kit stage 2 fit my stock 250ex? I'm going to be getting an hmf pipe and and tires plus an airfilter. And i want the stage 2 so i can take off my airbox lid. And if it won't work for the stage 2 with the stage 1 jet kit or any other jet kit can you take off the airbox lid also?
ANSWER THIS FIRST!^^^

I also want to know when would the best time be to take of the airbox lid? I know taking it off when its stock is pointless. But when would the best time be? Would it be after i get my pipe, airfilter, and jet kit?

ANSWER THIS SECOND! ^^^

07-30-2005, 02:25 PM
okay here it goes you really need a bigger and better quad, but since you will just tell me that you dont want one or sumthin id just buy the individual jets from your local shop and save some money, then after your piped, filtered and jetted you could take the airbox lid off, but it wont really help untill you get a few internal mods

DeerNuts
07-31-2005, 07:02 AM
Yeah what he said. Face it, you're gonna want a better quad once you hit puberty. Also, dumping money into a 250ex is like, well, I dunno, lets just say it makes no sense.
But again, dont buy a damn jet kit! The amount of money dyno must make off idiots is probably a lot. Just get jets like the guy above said.

yellow400ex05
07-31-2005, 09:20 AM
Don't you have to buy a jet kit tho bc all i want is a pipe and airfilter.

DeerNuts
07-31-2005, 10:48 AM
Let me make this clear: NO!!! A jet kit gives you JETS. Go figure, right? So tell me why you need packaged jets w/ instructions when you can just buy the jet(s) you need:confused: Is this still confusing?