PDA

View Full Version : Banshee Parts

dave_noffsinger
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Picked up a 96 Banshee the other day and I'm looking for a few odds and ends.

*Oil fill cap / dipstick

*2 front caliper bolts (the hex bolts that mount the calipers on)

*full set of plastics (something that looks good and not too much of a hurt on the wallet. Prefer non race cut but would consider chopped ones if they look really good)

*set of decent tires: 9" rims on back and 10" on front

Shoot me an email or something if you have anything I might be intrested in and your price.

noone_424@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Dave

the Z Man
07-31-2005, 05:40 PM
I have a Trinity
StageIV 2 into 1 carb kit, complete with cable, airbox and filter, looking for 185 shipped. Z.

dave_noffsinger
08-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
I have a Trinity
StageIV 2 into 1 carb kit, complete with cable, airbox and filter, looking for 185 shipped. Z.

Sounds pretty cool but not really what I'm looking for at the moment. I'm mainly trying to get this thing back to a stock bike for the most part.

If you or anyone else has an extra set of caliper pins and a stock/basic dipstick it would help me out tons. I've seen a few dipsticks for sale on the net and it's almost the same cost to get a billet one rather than a factory plastic deal. Figured if one of you guys might have some of those parts laying around in a garage I might be able to get a better deal ya know.

Thanks,
Dave

bobby bo
08-06-2005, 10:54 PM
i have a factory dipstick, and a few other parts.. the dipstick is missing the o-ring but that just a trip to lowes or any hardware store.

dave_noffsinger
08-09-2005, 06:31 PM
ok, I've got the dipstick and fenders taken care of. I'm still needing the 2 caliper bolts and an ignition coil now.

Dave

natureboy56
08-09-2005, 07:42 PM
do you still need rims and tires

natureboy56
08-09-2005, 07:43 PM
im parting out my banshee .ducan pipes and all

natureboy56
08-09-2005, 07:48 PM
parts

dave_noffsinger
08-09-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm good on the rims and tires now. I should have mentioned that before, sorry. I do need an ignition coil if you have one. Also, I might be intrested in a wiring harness but it's not a have to have type deal.

Dave

Originally posted by natureboy56
parts