PDA

View Full Version : Baldwin Motorsports

hondardr4life
07-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Yesterday, me and a buddy got invited to go up to Baldwin with one of our other friends who is tight with Mark. We go there and they were getting ready to load up and head out for Unidilla. But he took us back into the shop and showed us Tim Farr's race quad, and his TT quad. Plus there was Tim's old TT 250r and a ton of cool stuff there. I was hoping to meet Tim but he wasnt there. His 450r is sooo amazing!!! It was just awesome to look at all the cool stuff done to it and see how much stuff is actually on those quads.

JRP
07-29-2005, 09:15 AM
thats awsome. it would be awsome to meet a pro quad rider.(expecially a honda rider:devil: )

07-29-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by JRP
thats awsome. it would be awsome to meet a pro quad rider.(expecially a honda rider:devil: ) go to rausch creek, john natalie, jason dunkleberger,dustin wimmer,pat brown,chris borich and a few others ride there:macho

300exOH
07-29-2005, 09:36 AM
Sweet! I've been wanting to make a trip to baldwin myself. I met Tim Farr, Mark Baldwin and his wife at the Orrville TT race last year. They are really nice folks. I even got autographed posters and a pic of Tim Farr with my wife son and daughter. I even framed the pic.

roostin_dale
07-29-2005, 09:53 AM
The Pro guys are really cool when you meet them. Last year at Kentucky keith little and Luburgh both let me and one of my friends walk into their trailers (before the kymco race). Natalie will talk to you and answer pretty much any questions you have.

And at Loretta's last year, Mark baldwin and Tim farr were eating at the Resturaunt in our hotel...

hondardr4life
07-30-2005, 07:29 PM
Yea, Mark is a really cool guy. I hope I get to meet Tim next time we go up there. They gave us some posters of him, but they were autographed. I am going to take it with me next time in case he is there. The guy that took us up there used to have an EXACT replica of tim farr's CRF 450. He raced Nationals in the +40 class. His son has one of Tim's jersey's that he wore in nationals thats autographed to him. It's a blue one with the #1 on it and it says farr right above it, its really cool.

sampleez
07-30-2005, 07:43 PM
i've talked to joe byrd a few times when he's been riding at our track. i missed seeing him and his wife ride at our track earlier this year. . i heard someone riding up there, and started to go up there, but i didn't :ermm: i was sooo pissed when i heard it was them

Doober
07-30-2005, 08:37 PM
well just today up at onsted TT race i talked to kelsey stamm for a little while.