PDA

View Full Version : 400ex frame-14pt gussett-never used-Candy Red pearl PC

trx440
07-28-2005, 11:08 PM
I'll take the best offer for this frame. It's for an 02 400ex.
It has been gussetted [14 pt] and PC'd Candy Red over Pearl by Affordable PC in Phoenix.
It does not come with the title, that stayed with the engine.
It has never been used, before or after the PC job.

Leave me an email address and I'll send the pix.

Thanks, -RT

Xowner
07-29-2005, 10:56 AM
why would the title go with the engine when the vin for the title is the frame one?

Juggalo
07-29-2005, 12:26 PM
200 bucks?

Rootar
07-29-2005, 02:26 PM
ill trade you 2 r/c trucks and emaxx and a mini-t here is the link to the thread http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=172651

and if you trade ill buy a new battery for the emaxx to replace the shorted one and it will be sent to you. and i will have the charger fixed by horizon hobby and it sent to you to.

you pay shipping on the frame and ill pay shipping on the trucks and ill pay for the new batt and having the charger fixed and shipped to you i think this would be a more than fair deal

get back to me if you wanna trade?

vinson581
07-29-2005, 03:04 PM
how much do you want??? i dont think you will recive as much without having a title

your frame is EXACTLY the color i have been looking for, i wanted to do mine that color, but having the gussets makes it a big bonus

let me get a price and lets talk im VERY interested.

kyle

luvmyex
07-29-2005, 05:19 PM
$201 :D

trx440
07-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Xowner
why would the title go with the engine when the vin for the title is the frame one?

Basically, the guy I bought the frame off of put his engine in a Lone Star frame and kept the title.

trx440
07-29-2005, 09:41 PM
Thank you for the offers guys. Let's see what the offers are like by Sunday.

BTW, I am not interested in any trades accept for another sport atv frame. Title, no title or in need of welding OK.

Also, how much does a PC job like this run in yor area?
What about [$$$] a gussett job by a respected fabricator/race shop?
How much would this frame be worth if it hadn't been gussetted or PC'd, [Brand new - take off with no title??

I don't really follow this market anymore and really don't know what the right price is.

ktm guy
07-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Sent you a PM.

vinson581
07-30-2005, 07:11 AM
do you have anymore pics of the frame?

trx440
07-30-2005, 08:42 AM
Vinson581,

Leave or PM me your email address and I'll send them to you. They show in great detail the gussetts.

-RT

<>

rwhitaker04
07-30-2005, 09:57 AM
okay..u say its never been used..but the engine that was "with it" kept the title...

Juggalo
07-30-2005, 12:48 PM
i could care less about the title...let me know if my offer is good or not when you get the chance :) i have cash ready to go.

Jackie
07-30-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by trx440
Thank you for the offers guys. Let's see what the offers are like by Sunday.

BTW, I am not interested in any trades accept for another sport atv frame. Title, no title or in need of welding OK.

Also, how much does a PC job like this run in yor area?
What about [$$$] a gussett job by a respected fabricator/race shop?
How much would this frame be worth if it hadn't been gussetted or PC'd, [Brand new - take off with no title??

I don't really follow this market anymore and really don't know what the right price is.
100 for the pc
460 for honda frame:D

trx440
07-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by rwhitaker04
okay..u say its never been used..but the engine that was "with it" kept the title...

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

<>

trx440
07-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i could care less about the title...let me know if my offer is good or not when you get the chance :) i have cash ready to go.

Sorry Juggalo,

luvmyex beat you by a dollar.

<>

trx440
07-30-2005, 05:02 PM
Thanks KTM Guy for the painless transaction. Enjoy building that EX and let me know when you want to sell the stock frame.

See you at Buttercup in October.

-RT

ktm guy
07-31-2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks trx440 for selling me a killer frame. Needless to say, you kick ***! I took the frame over to one of my riding buddy's house last night (he was having a party so the rest of my other riding gang was there as well) and showed off the frame to the boys. It wasn't hard to see the jealousy in their eyes (lol). I'm very pleased with my purchase and can't wait to swap everything on to the new frame. I' give you a call when I get done with it. I'll be sure to give you a call as soon as the dune season starts as well.

Thanks,

Todd

Juggalo
07-31-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by trx440
Sorry Juggalo,

luvmyex beat you by a dollar.

<>
210 then?

trx440
08-01-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
210 then?

Actually my landscaper offered me 2,216 pesos which at today's exchange rate comes out to $211.01.

;)

trx440
08-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by ktm guy
Thanks trx440 for selling me a killer frame. Needless to say, you kick ***! I took the frame over to one of my riding buddy's house last night (he was having a party so the rest of my other riding gang was there as well) and showed off the frame to the boys. It wasn't hard to see the jealousy in their eyes (lol). I'm very pleased with my purchase and can't wait to swap everything on to the new frame. I' give you a call when I get done with it. I'll be sure to give you a call as soon as the dune season starts as well.

Thanks,

Todd

Todd,

Glad your crew found some artistic value in your acquisition. Wish I could have been there............................I like beer.
Isn't it nice that a couple of 40 somethings can still get jacked up about their hobby. Here's to never growing up.

Talk 2 ya, -Rob

<>

Juggalo
08-01-2005, 12:03 PM
damn im an idiot...i didnt see that you sold it...too bad you ddint make me a counter offer cuz i woulda bought it...oh well my frames gusseted and powdercoated red anyways. i just wanted the candy apple. hope you enjoy your frame KTM guy