PDA

View Full Version : Cop Stories...

trueblue450
09-18-2001, 03:31 PM
I just wanted to hear anyone's stories about running from the cops. I live in a small town with about 5 cop cars, and we always give them hell. My friend rides his 400 straight through town with a loud *** FMF pipe and has been chased by the cops many times. You really get the advantage when you can dodge through people's back yards. He lives right at the edge of town and has never been caught. I don't dare to chase them in town, but Me and my other friend chase cars on our 300's late at night at our riding spot (which is near a gravel road) and we acidently chased a cop once, we didn't know it was a cop till he turned his lights on. We did a 180 and went to our spot, which you have to climb a slight hill to enter the gravel pits and we ran through the back and luckily escaped.

But anyways, does anyone else have some popo stories??

09-18-2001, 04:33 PM
yeah i do i was riding minding my own business when this damn cop comes up and decides to pull me over well he said i was going over the speed limit since it was right next to a road and so close i guess there was a speed limit he said i was going 55 in a 30 mph zone and that i would get a ticket of about 100 for doing that and if i was on the damned roadi would have my liscense taken till i was 21 but this was wierd since i was on my friends 55 acre lawn and yes i was racing cars just need to show the power of that little *** 282cc engine. well the cop said that i have to wait here so he can go get his radio and call my name in the his headquarters to put this on my record and to go write me a ticket , well being only 14 i am to immature to take this $#@% i mean i wasnt even one the darn road and i am getting a 100 dollar ticket ummmmmmm how about no so i start it up and run away like a bat out of hell and go back to my house that is like through 3-4 miles of roads and about 2 minutes after iget there guess who pulls up ,the darn cop again and he says that he could take me in for running from him but i explained to him how i didnt break the law in the first place then he got my parents and they explained how he was an idiot then my friends came to my house wondering where i went and he also said i did nothing bad well i guess he had enough of this crap for one day and told me to stay away from the street and then he left.

4punksdad
09-19-2001, 03:26 AM
well, we have all done our fair share of riding on the road I am sure.............but chasing cars on a quad is sure to give us all a bad name.

Here is a story for ya to chew on.

It was around 1986 and I was on a 1985 ATC200X. I was riding the trails home from a popular riding spot near quantico va. To get from one trail to the next, I had to travel down the median of a 4 lane road for about 1/2 mile............well, just so happens there was a cop coming towards me about 1/2 way down the median.

when he saw me he threw the lights on & ran past me to a cross over & then started chasing me. I had already run through the gears by then & I was very close to my trail head. I crossed the road & climbed a steep embankment but still had a ways to go to get to my trail (riding parallel the road). He had caught up to me but he was about 10' below me driving his car & looking up the bank at me. I wasn't about to slow down.

All of a sudden he hammers down & goes out in front of me...........I knew he was planning to cut me off since I had to cross the road one more time.........so I turned the old X around & headed the other way.

I pulled into a construction site which I had passed while being chased. I put my bike in the woods& covered it with some pine tree limbs. All I had on for riding gear that day was a jersey, helmet, goggles, & gloves. I ditched all of that stuff near the bike & strolled across the job site like I owned the place. From the job site office trailer I called my brother-in-law & asked him to bring his truck & a tarp.

as I waited for my ride I counted 1/2 dozen different cops driving by both directions with lights & sirens on...........

when my ride showed up, we loaded the bike up, covered it with a cheap blue tarp, and headed for home..............driving right past the herd of cops that were looking for me.

you see............you don't always have to be faster, but being smarter sure does help. :o

09-19-2001, 03:22 PM
sounds awesome

09-19-2001, 03:43 PM
Ooohhh, 3punks, that sounds cool. I would have liked to watch it happen! Mine is nothing at all.
I was riding back from my freinds house, and get to a spot on the road where I can't ride alongside it anymore. I look both ways a couple of times and start to go on the road, then all of the sudden a cop turns his lights on and bleeps the siren once. I get off the road and look back, then he waves at me! Almost as if the knew me! I figured well, I might as well go on so I did and didn't have any trouble from him!

coryatver
09-19-2001, 04:58 PM
I have a couple stories.

When i was younger i got stopped on my 200sx and it is really slow so i just pulled over and the cop talked to me for a long long time seemed like forever but he just told me to ride on the edge of the road and left.

I was riding on my friends land that is pretty far on roads and we were heading home and my freinds were leading and they took a shortcut and got out on the road before us and when I caught up the trial was pretty close to the road and i could see red lights but i didn't think anything of it and i got to the road and saw them pulled over so i slamed on my brakes and my front tires slid out onto the road. That is about the only time that i wish i had reverse! I stoped and talked to the cop with my wheeler parked by the trail but my friends that got stoped said they were just checking there fields(they are farmers) and that I was just riding there by myself.

This summer I rode on a old railroad grade and it goes through towns and we got to this one and we were looking for where the trail was and so we were riding right through the town. man was that stupid. We were going pretty fast and then we caught up to a cop car and did a U turn and headed the other way! and on the way back we got to a pretty wide part of the railroad grade and I looked ahead and there was something white way in the distance so i waved down my riding buddy and we stoped to try and figure out what it was. It was not moving so we rode closer and it was a cop car back on the trail! I figured it was the cop we ran from and that he knew that we would go back that way and was waiting for us to come! We got really close and then flew into a field and hid behind a haybale the only one on the whole field and thought about what to do. So i thought screw this and i went back onto the trail and pulled right beside the cop and he rolled down his window and told me to stop and so I talked to him and he just was wondering if we knew anything about a 4-wheeler being stolen. I guess someone just stole a quad and took the parts off and ditched it in the weeds off the trail.

4punksdad
09-19-2001, 08:05 PM
the post about riding on the railroad reminds of a time I had forgotten.............thats why I love this website :)

the story starts around 1985 in upstate NY............
my buddy on his yamaha IT-175 dirt bike is riding beside me on my 85 200X down a paved road. Only problem is..........I have a passenger.

We come up on this fairly busy intersection where we need to ride up the pavement for about 500' to the next trail head while crossing a bridge. As we approach the intersection we are leaning forward trying to look past the guardrails for oncomming traffic...........just one car coming..........a NY State Trooper! We never say a word to each other.

He pulls out onto the larger paved road heading right towards the cop in the same lane! He rips it up into a wheelie & runs right past the cop. SHE throws the lights on & the chase is on!

Then SHE trys to whip a U turn in the insection where I am still hidden by the guard rails. Thats when she decides to chase me instead of him!

I whip out onto the road & haul *** to the trail head while my buddy stays on the pavement............when I rounded the guard rails & hit the trail, she was RIGHT on my tail.

The trail was actually an old abandonded railroad bed with NO tracks. Every 50' or so there were HUGH puddles that were dry at this time..............they looked like perfectly round craters about 1' deep & 12' round..........as I blasted through them I looked back & I swear that woman cop had that car 4' in the air. Boss Hog would have surely been proud of her! I eventually lost her on the rough terrain,,,,,,,,,,,,but for awhile I wasn't sure I was going to. I could hear the 4 barrel carb kick down every time she mashed the gas, thats how close she was!

I finally stopped because my passenger was SO scared, he was punching me in the kidneys begging me to slow down............Thats when I noticed she was no longer behind me :o

09-19-2001, 08:30 PM
My first bike was a '80 CR250 and we had some cool dirt roads and trails between our neighborhood and high school. When we would go up to the school on occasion, we would have to ride on the road for 1/2 mile.
A couple times, copper would give chase but soon as we hit the dirt road that was narrow in the woods in 5th gear wide open, the chase soon ended. I guess the police didn't want to rip their mirrors off and trash their cars for some crazy teens out having fun. One other time my friend and I took our '84 atc200x's on a golf course they were building. Muddy as all get out, while both of us were getting unstuck, the owner arrives with another guy yelling for us to stop. I continued pushing my trike and got unstuck ready to scramble, but my partner was stuck bad at the bottom of a hill. So I stayed and helped him get unstuck, but too late. County mounty arrived and just warned us about trespassing and criminal mischief if caught again. So we fled and didn't try that again.
John

Lil90man!!
09-20-2001, 06:05 PM
Well me and a bunch of mi friends went riding just yesterday 4 2001 ranchers one 4wd me on my trx300(not ex) a kid on a 220 bayou and a warrior, well we had been riding since i got home from school at 3 and it was like 6 or so and we had been running as hard as we could ride all night we were up in the AEP area and were not really allowed to ride there cause people like to dump trash back there, any way we were riding along and there is this puddle it is aobut 15 feet long and only like 1.5' deep but it is really muddy and all everyone made it cept for me and the bayou, well he hit it in 3 and hit the lip on one side and had it sitting sideways in the puddle and he fell off and it sucked water into the exhaust so we got him out and was desperatley try'n to get it to start, meanwhile the warrior with his "coffee can exhaust" (cobra) wuz doing donuts we told him to stop but he didn't listen so we finnaly got his bike started and we heard someone yell "OH SH*T" we turn around and there is a game warden on a 400ex pulling it out of his truck so we all took off like a bat out of heck thorugh the woods well we rode like he** clear home and we stoped right after we got off the main trial about 10 secs later we hear this LOUD ex go flying by we went home waited 10 mins and went out again he never did find us, jeesh that wuz long!!

09-20-2001, 06:15 PM
i was riding at my local sand pits and we were taking the trail home. i was prob. going at a good speed of about 25.
the cop was standing in the middle of the trail, i got so scareed i gunned it and he jumped to the side, the ppl behind just gunned it right around him, we jetted the trail home (its wide enough for a car) and the cop chases us, we were right at the end and took the roads home, we got home, park the quads behind the house and the cop comes speeding by on the road and kept going.
it was great

Warrioreater400ex
09-23-2001, 09:43 PM
lil90man, whooo on a trx 300 i bet you had the sh** scared outta you, i would be, i mean runnin from a big honkin cop car is one thing, but a law enforcer on a frickin 400ex danggg......

Nausty
09-23-2001, 09:48 PM
lol i've never had to run from the cops and i've never been pulled over.

Lil90man!!
09-24-2001, 04:23 AM
I actually think it wuz kinda fun cuz i am a pretty good rider on my 300 and it was in really tight woods so i can keep right up with the sport bikes if i try really hard, but i think it wuz fun cuz it gave the group a kick in the ***** cuz there pokey and i really like ride'n hard!!!!!!!

Nausty
09-24-2001, 11:17 AM
lol i bet that was fun.

4punksdad
09-24-2001, 03:48 PM
had another "run in" this weekend..................3 of us riding late yesterday afternoon..........me on the 400EX, one guy on a warrior, and a guy on a raptor. The raptor rider has a flat front tire & is limping it through a parking lot while we are on the adjacent trail...........as soon as the guy on the raptor hits the paved road & attempts to cross, a cop comes FLYING down the road towards him going around 60mph w/lights & sirens on! we were about 50 yards behind him, so we just whipped a u-turn & went back into the woods. we waited until dark (15 minutes) and rode out w/lights off. we got home & the raptor rider was there. he had out run them with a flat tire!

crossing the road with a quad is not illegal in virginia, but him riding through the parking lot was illegal. We were not sure if he stopped for the cop or not & we were not about to hang around & see.

I tell every visitor to my place these words.........."If you follow me, you will not be doing anything illegal, but if we see the cops, I ain't stoppin' to talk to em" :o

TrailShredderZ400
09-24-2001, 06:58 PM
This past sunday I was riding with some friends of mine and we came to this wire fence, so we lifted it up and went through. So we go down this trail a half a mile or so and we turn into this field, and this guy comes out of the field on a polaris explorer with a beer in his hand and the other hand a SHOTGUN!! pointed right at us. So we stoped and we were so lucky b/c the guy gave us a warning. Next time he will call the cops. So I guess you never know if someone is on the property you are tresspassing on.

09-24-2001, 07:10 PM
damn how did he steer that thing he is using one hand for drinking and the other for holding a shotgun so how does he steer

Lil90man!!
09-24-2001, 07:17 PM
lol i no this might kinda give "good" riders a bad name but where we ride it isn't quite legal to ride there, but our say'n is its a $80 fine if u get caught, but u gotta catch us first!!!!

09-25-2001, 02:21 PM
same here i ride in a place where you are no longer allowed to go because the owner is building houses there and 18 of the 80 lots are already sold. and there is a fine when you get caught twich , so i dont really ride there. but when a cop comes i really wish my damn wb wasnt so loud, well at least i can ride right home afterwards

TrailShredderZ400
09-25-2001, 03:44 PM
About the beer in the hand thing, first its a crappy automatic and he was right there when we turned into the feild going fairly slow. When he told us th leave we hauled @$$ b/c he was following us.

AlaskaSpeed
09-27-2001, 11:12 AM
Wasn't the "wire fence" you had to lift up a clue that you were trespassing? Are all you kids that clueless? It's too bad you all think it's a good thing to give the people wanting to outlaw quad riding all together more reasons. Maybe...and that is a BIG maybe, when you grow up you will see the importance of laws, fences, brain cells, etc. It is too bad that parents don't "care" enough to teach you guys the difference between right and wrong. JIm

trueblue450
10-03-2001, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Alaska_400EX
Wasn't the "wire fence" you had to lift up a clue that you were trespassing? Are all you kids that clueless? It's too bad you all think it's a good thing to give the people wanting to outlaw quad riding all together more reasons. Maybe...and that is a BIG maybe, when you grow up you will see the importance of laws, fences, brain cells, etc. It is too bad that parents don't "care" enough to teach you guys the difference between right and wrong. JIm

Ohh... I though a fence meant go in??

:D

I completely agree. (even though I am a punk kid) Some kids are just stupid.

I wish I could hold a beer and a gun and ride fourwheelers at the same time.

Nausty
10-03-2001, 06:34 PM

Well you pry don't live in a town like I do. Are you going to come to Rhodes Iowa to buy some land and build me a track? The only places to ride here is on other people land. I ride at the cemetary on a huge area of open grass. I ride on the bike trail which is illegal but I still do it cuz they let the snomobilers do it. Then i have a jump (access road actually) and a couple hills at the entrance of the bike trail, oh yeah and I ride on the roads to get there sometimes.

AlaskaSpeed
10-03-2001, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

Well you pry don't live in a town like I do. Are you going to come to Rhodes Iowa to buy some land and build me a track? The only places to ride here is on other people land. I ride at the cemetary on a huge area of open grass. I ride on the bike trail which is illegal but I still do it cuz they let the snomobilers do it. Then i have a jump (access road actually) and a couple hills at the entrance of the bike trail, oh yeah and I ride on the roads to get there sometimes.

So, what you are asking me is whether or not I am going to build you a track? Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? You truly can't be that stupid...can you? Why would I owe you anything at all? Why would I want to do your parents' job for them and try to teach you one shred of common sense....I see that you are one of the ridiculous kids that has not got a clue about anything. I feel very sorry for you and your family. Peace........JIM

10-03-2001, 07:41 PM
Jim,
Go easy on them there youngun's. They'll learn, but going on people's property is definitely a good way to get your neck full of buckshot.
I had a '80 CR250 and would scream it around a country folks neighborhood with dirt roads, and someone shot at me going through the crossroads of this place one day. Did that keep me from going through there, no sir, too young and dumb ! Just would go through in 5th gear wide open riding like some drugged up pyscho, thinking I'd be harder to hit that way. Oh well, I survived by the grace of God.
Later,
John

trueblue450
10-03-2001, 07:43 PM

So, what you are asking me is whether or not I am going to build you a track? Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? You truly can't be that stupid...can you? Why would I owe you anything at all? Why would I want to do your parents' job for them and try to teach you one shred of common sense....I see that you are one of the ridiculous kids that has not got a clue about anything. I feel very sorry for you and your family. Peace........JIM

Will you build me a track too while your at it. :blah

I feel very sorry for you and your family.

Thats some of the best sarcasim I've seen in awhile. Still laughin my ***** off!

AlaskaSpeed
10-03-2001, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by johntammi
Jim,
Go easy on them there youngun's. They'll learn, but going on people's property is definitely a good way to get your neck full of buckshot.
I had a '80 CR250 and would scream it around a country folks neighborhood with dirt roads, and someone shot at me going through the crossroads of this place one day. Did that keep me from going through there, no sir, too young and dumb ! Just would go through in 5th gear wide open riding like some drugged up pyscho, thinking I'd be harder to hit that way. Oh well, I survived by the grace of God.
Later,
John

So, what you are saying is I need to learn a tiny bit more tolerance???? : ) JIM

10-03-2001, 09:01 PM
exactly and i wanna track 2

Nausty
10-03-2001, 09:53 PM
anyone heard the sayin "in order to be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid"? alaska 400ex the point I was getting to was that there is no where here to ride around here and the only places that I can ride is illegal. So am I just going to let my brand new 400ex sit in the garage? I DON'T THINK SO!

AlaskaSpeed
10-04-2001, 06:08 AM
Nausty,
I understand you are frustrated about not having anywhere to ride, but that is not an excuse. Do you think I like to have to drive an hour to get to any "decent" riding area? Do I ride down the streets of Anchorage just because "everyone owes me a legal riding area where I can access it eaily". No. That is not being young and stupid, that is being irresponsible; which is what those eco-nazis want. Hopefully you will get it one day...........JIM

10-04-2001, 07:15 AM
Hey Nausty,
Do you know someone who drives and rides and maybe buy a trailer and go riding somewhere together. Or find someone with some property to ride on. Worth a shot !
John

Nausty
10-04-2001, 09:08 AM
my dad works for a superintendant for a construction company and is looking for some land to lease or for somone who owns a bike or quad and the land but doesn't have the equipment. But no one around here that I ride with that have a truck and trailer.

Nausty
10-04-2001, 09:36 AM
Nausty,
I understand you are frustrated about not having anywhere to ride, but that is not an excuse. Do you think I like to have to drive an hour to get to any "decent" riding area? Do I ride down the streets of Anchorage just because "everyone owes me a legal riding area where I can access it eaily". No. That is not being young and stupid, that is being irresponsible; which is what those eco-nazis want. Hopefully you will get it one day...........JIM

Well at least you CAN drive an hour we only go to a track once every couple of weeks cuz its usually a 1 1/2 hour drive. Why don't you ride in the streets of ancorage as long as you ride safe and slow and obey the laws of the road. And why would I be afraid of them taking away my riding areas?

trueblue450
10-04-2001, 03:02 PM

Why don't you ride in the streets of ancorage as long as you ride safe and slow and obey the laws of the road. And why would I be afraid of them taking away my riding areas?

.......Not going to say anything......... :rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
10-04-2001, 04:37 PM
I have spent all the time I can to try to clue this kid in....time to flush.............JIM

Nausty
10-04-2001, 04:53 PM
I meant by that is that there is no tracks they can take away or anything. If the snowmobiles ride on the roads why cant i? My neigher's kid has a little snowmobile and his dad lets him ride it all over the streets and through peoples yards. Just because it has a motor he thinks he is the king of the road. Never looks for cars or anything.

trx400ex
10-04-2001, 04:58 PM
ok i dont think that the eco nazis or whatever really want to take your places to ride even if you dont have any...what is meant by this is.....THEY NEED AS MANY EXCUSES AS THEY CAN GET TO SHUT DOWN THE SAND DUNES, FORRESTS, MX TRACKS AND FINALLY MAKE QUADS ILLEGAL .. i dont have much land to ride on either....

FoxRacing400EX
10-05-2001, 11:00 AM
My neigher's kid has a little snowmobile and his dad lets him ride it all over the streets and through peoples yards. Just because it has a motor he thinks he is the king of the road. Never looks for cars or anything.

Sounds like someone should talk to your neighbors as well... But just because they do it dosen't mean you have to. I'm in the same boat as many mambers here, I spent 5000 dollars on a bike and all i have is a half acre to ride on, i can't even use third gear. To go riding I either have to sweet talk someone into letteing me ride on their land or drive a while... But I'd rather do that than think that everyone owes me something and ride on property that i'm not allowed on or on the streets. We quad riders don't need to give anyone a reason to outlaw or prevent our sport from existing. Mabye some need to grow up to see that, but it's just like driving..A 16 year old male driver is not looked upon highly and gets bad insurance rates, why? Because enough kids who didn't care about anyone else and chose to be immature and disrespectful of their newly granted privlege messed it up for everyone... So what if we should have more riding areas, and can out run police? We shouldn't use that as an excuse to ride irresbonsibly. Sorry for the long post but I'm with Jim on this one.

Nausty
10-05-2001, 03:44 PM
its just seems like the laws around here are hiporcritical because snow mobiles can ride on all the public land and tear s*** up so I figure it won't hurt anything to ride on public land also and NOT tear up stuff and to ride like crazy.

AlaskaSpeed
10-05-2001, 04:53 PM
Give up on this fool....he just doesn't care. It's like you said, irresponsible kids that are selfish and stupid; a combination that is all too common these days. I had some idiot 16 year old visiting his friend next door and actually park right in front of my driveway!?!?! So, I go over to the neighbor's house and ask the neighbor if he could get the car moved....this was the funny part....he gives me that STUPID 16 year old dumb stare and says: "It's not my car." So, I say "ok" and call the tow truck to tow it. This is after I tried to be understanding and work around it while I worked my truck up and down the driveway to load my quad. Made it a real pain. Anyways, once the tow truck hooks up to it; the neighbor and his friend who owns the car come out and say "hey, that's my car!" I explain to the kid that his friend...my neighbor...was informed about the car being in front of my driveway and also I asked him if he didn't see me out in my driveway struggling to get my truck moved....? HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, just a story to let Nausty know where I get my opinions on his stupid, irresponsible actions...and worse yet....the ridiculous way he looks at what he does...........JIM

10-05-2001, 08:08 PM
ok i didnt ever think kids now adays were that dumb , parking infront of somones driveway that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard even i wouldnt do that

AlaskaSpeed
10-05-2001, 09:02 PM
That IS stupid. That is the kind of story a guy just couldn't make up.....good to hear you have common sense..JIM

Warrioreater400ex
10-05-2001, 10:58 PM
cmon jim, dont look down on ALL of us teenagers..... remember, you were there once in your life too, anyways i try not to spout off or act like a moron, i hope i succeed

AlaskaSpeed
10-06-2001, 06:29 AM
I don't look down on all teenagers. I just have no patience for some people, teens or grown up; that do or say irresponsible things and then come accross like they are OWED something........JIM

trueblue450
10-06-2001, 03:07 PM
Thats about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Yeah lets park infront of someones driveway. I would have been pissed off. Thats good that you called the tow truck. haha. Anyways since I'm 17, and I guess being 17 is considered being a punk teen. But Jim I want you to know that not all kids are disrespectful and morons. There are just a few. That sucks since those few ruin things for so many others. Me not being one of those few. I ride only where I am supposed to and don't bother being clueless and thinking people owe it to me to ride on there property.
Yup!

Nausty
10-06-2001, 05:12 PM
I don't think you guys relize that I don't go riding in peoples yards and do donuts in people gardens I just ride at a few open places and not tear anything up,

10-06-2001, 05:24 PM
hey all you people owe my a place to ride give me one right d*** now or i will not do anything probably because i was kidding

10-06-2001, 06:39 PM
I want to see the pics of you cranking some donuts in the neighbors garden.
GET YA' SOME !
John

4punksdad
10-06-2001, 06:50 PM
alot of my riding spots are "trespassing"...........most of it is corporate owned land & nobody monitors it.........sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission :)

as long as they don't catch me...................... technically, nobody has asked me NOT to ride there. I learned long ago that stopping to talk with strangers while riding was not a good idea.

it is legal to ride at taskers gap (about 30 minutes from me).........but that place sucks. no wonder they opened it to atv's............goats won't even live there! I'll bet the surface of the moon is a more pleasant place to ride! Thank you very much for providing me with a rock garden to ride in...........what would I ever do without "legal" riding areas like "taskers crack"

Nausty
10-06-2001, 07:09 PM
thank you 3punksdad, thats the way it is around here and you don't ask strangers when you live in a stuck up town like rhodes. "we don't take kindly to you quad riders a'round har."
"Oh come on skeeter he aint hurten nobody". Anyone know what thats from i know someone knows?

coryatver
10-06-2001, 09:28 PM
The simpson's?

AlaskaSpeed
10-06-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
Thats about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Yeah lets park infront of someones driveway. I would have been pissed off. Thats good that you called the tow truck. haha. Anyways since I'm 17, and I guess being 17 is considered being a punk teen. But Jim I want you to know that not all kids are disrespectful and morons. There are just a few. That sucks since those few ruin things for so many others. Me not being one of those few. I ride only where I am supposed to and don't bother being clueless and thinking people owe it to me to ride on there property.
Yup!

If you notice my previous post, you will see that I have a problem with irresponsibility; not teens. Now that 3punksdad has fessed up to riding "on the lamb", I guess I have to rethink my whole belief system......DOH! It is nothing personal with me, if I met ole Nausty out on the trail I would treat him like a brother....well, maybe a step brother.......: ) JIM

Nausty
10-06-2001, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
The simpson's?

south park I watch it all the time.

inacoma91
10-08-2001, 10:01 AM
We are pretty lucky down here. Seems like we have all sorts of places to ride compared to you other guys. I have a neighbor that has a lot of land next to us and I asked him if i can ride there and have my friends ride with me. He said he doesnt care as long as nobody gets hurt. I think he likes the idea of us riding back there making new trails since he has a 4x4 quad. I rode there all summer to make some good trails and I do say it is a sweet spot to ride at!!! All of my friends that have quads pretty much have really good riding spots on thier land or know somebody that will let us ride on thier land. I consider us lucky and its not a hassle to go riding whenever we want and keeps us out of trouble!! :D

Andrew

trueblue450
10-08-2001, 08:20 PM
Uhh what does all this stuff have to do with cop stories.. OHH well. I guess I can't complain with places to ride. We built a track/ riding area in some gravel pits(5mins from my house) Built a track at a farm(10Mins) got coal mines to climb some hills(10mins) Bluff Creek (25mins). I guess I don't mind loading up and takin the wheeler to other places. But since I live in a small town, I can't just take her for a spin out in my yard. So that kind of sucks even though I would love to ride it through town, but then the ol concious and consequences comes into play.

Nausty
10-09-2001, 05:52 PM
300exman your lucky, takes us 3 or 4 hours to get to bluff creek. One time we heard they were open because they finally got insurrance but when we got there the boulders were still there and we wasted a whole day driving.

Tommy 17
10-09-2001, 07:31 PM
I had the chase of my life today the cops musta chased me 5 miles. i was heading out to my girl friends house today and i have to ride the road for maybe 300yards and then u cross and ur almost at her house it about a mile down the trail. well i was goin up the road and a cop spotted me this is in the middle of no where by a bunch of farms. so i take off his lights are on i am trying to get to the trail but he cut me off b4 i got there he was comin head on to me and he pull so he blocked the road and i blew a uy and took off the opposite way i hit 5th gear and that cop was right on my *** i ran up all these back roads till i got back to where i started and got onto the trail to my g.f house and i hurried up and got on it i went to her house parked my quad back in the woods about 300yds from her house and took off my gear i had short on under it and i walked to her house go in and listened to the scanner they had 3 cars looking for me and the cop said he had me clocked at 78mph haha that was the best chase i ever had. the quads still at her house i pulled it in her shed i will leave it there for a few days. i hate it i wasn't hurting anything and the best part the mayor told them not to chase quads bc hes on our side.

trx400ex
10-09-2001, 08:06 PM
is she hot?

Tommy 17
10-09-2001, 08:12 PM
u mean my g.f man haha ya shes hot. hotter then hell if u want i will get u her pic or sumtin if ur that curious haha.

AlaskaSpeed
10-09-2001, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
is she hot?

You have got to be kidding???? You can't be for real.....

Lil90man!!
10-10-2001, 04:06 AM
Ok this isn't exactly MY story but i love to hear this story and have heard it about 50,000 times, i would have mi step-dad write it but him on a computer HA that would be the day, there wuz him and all of his frineds (3 others) all riding dirtbikes out behind an old jail(go figure) and they were all riding along and one of the "boys" on a 400 sumpthin who had it modded kinda heavy took off out ahead so everyone followed goin down this road well of course the 400 and some other guys on a 125 were way out ahead, then mi step dad russell behind them on a little 125 saw lights, like the ones on top of a cop-car. meanwhile the guys out in front got stoped, by the cop, well i no ur gonna say y did they stop, but when that cop has his revolver out cocked and pointed at you ur gonna stop to!!!! so they stoped and waited for the other 2 to come, well russ and his friend shot up a trail on a hill and killed there bikes to listen, after about 20 mins they said crap on it and costed down the hill, the kid on the 125 took off first then russ poped the cluch, he forgot to turn the gas off and it flooded, so he sat there for 5 ro so mins, wit that cop right around the corner yell'n at him, he got his started finnally and went home, the 2 others well the cop made them push there bikes(remember the one wuz on a 400 and this was like 4-ever ago so these bikes weren't the 150 pounds they are today!!!!! well sorry so long but i think it was a very interesting story!!!

trx400ex
10-10-2001, 01:14 PM

You have got to be kidding???? You can't be for real.....

OH jim yes i know its hard to beleive n????OR DO YOU JUST LIKE TRYING TO F*CK WITH ME ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GET THE F@CK, OFF just leave me alone and ill return the favor, please......

yeah 21, we could use a pi, here a pic of my GF

trx400ex
10-10-2001, 01:41 PM
heres a pic,,,rico you can pimp her out down in kentucky if you need some more hoes,is hooters still open?

trx400ex
10-10-2001, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Lil90man!!
Ok this isn't exactly MY story but i love to hear this story and have heard it about 50,000 times, i would have mi step-dad write it but him on a computer HA that would be the day, there wuz him and all of his frineds (3 others) all riding dirtbikes out behind an old jail(go figure) and they were all riding along and one of the "boys" on a 400 sumpthin who had it modded kinda heavy took off out ahead so everyone followed goin down this road well of course the 400 and some other guys on a 125 were way out ahead, then mi step dad russell behind them on a little 125 saw lights, like the ones on top of a cop-car. meanwhile the guys out in front got stoped, by the cop, well i no ur gonna say y did they stop, but when that cop has his revolver out cocked and pointed at you ur gonna stop to!!!! so they stoped and waited for the other 2 to come, well russ and his friend shot up a trail on a hill and killed there bikes to listen, after about 20 mins they said crap on it and costed down the hill, the kid on the 125 took off first then russ poped the cluch, he forgot to turn the gas off and it flooded, so he sat there for 5 ro so mins, wit that cop right around the corner yell'n at him, he got his started finnally and went home, the 2 others well the cop made them push there bikes(remember the one wuz on a 400 and this was like 4-ever ago so these bikes weren't the 150 pounds they are today!!!!! well sorry so long but i think it was a very interesting story!!!

the cop had a revolver, or was it just a handgun, why was he pointing it AT them just for riding?

Tommy 17
10-10-2001, 01:55 PM
here she is her names leanne this is her pic it was in june she dyed her hair a bit blonder now shes 16. u have to remember this girl rides a honda 250ex and shes not to bad. i wish my g.f was like britney spears and how come rico gets to pimp her haha.

trx400ex
10-10-2001, 05:30 PM
thats a nice big picture, does she have tan lines on her wrists from wearing gloves? i used to but no i never wear gloves and i have rock hard hands..okok heres ther only pic i have of my real gf

Lil90man!!
10-10-2001, 10:52 PM
haha nice pic, but anyway yes it was a revolver(rememeber this was when my step dad wuz like 20 and he is now like 49 or something so it was a LONG time ago, i didn't even no they made dirtbikes that long ago but??? but yea it was a revovler the guy that got stoped told us and they try to (TRY) to stop us around here alot b-cuz they r VERY serious on catching peeps ridin!!!

trx400ex
10-11-2001, 09:12 AM
i used that one cuz you get a nice view:D

i thought that you were talking very recently on the cop story, my bad

4punksdad
10-11-2001, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
thats a nice big picture, does she have tan lines on her wrists from wearing gloves? i used to but no i never wear gloves and i have rock hard hands..okok heres ther only pic i have of my real gf

:o the "hooter fairy" didn't stay long at either of their houses.......LOL
just kidding............

trx400ex
10-11-2001, 05:53 PM
i didnt know there was a hooter fairy, :) i wonder what she would look like:huh :huh ....its not the size but the...uhh ?skill? that matters.....or maybe "size doesnt matter" no i cant think....jabberjaw????

10-16-2001, 01:35 PM
Me and my friend were riding one afternoon and to get from one spot to the next you have to get on the street and go a little ways then cross, well we were about halfway when a freaking cop flys by going the other way. Of course he turns around and turns the lights on. We said to each other lets stop and be cool since we were the ones doing wrong and maybe keep our chances of riding there alive. He pulls up and said what in the world do yall think your doing riding on the street. I said well trying to get to the other spot to ride. He gave us the low down on why we should not be riding on the street, BLA BLA BLA, he said well what should I do here, you both have your helmets on and you did stop and din't try to run, but I am an officer of the law and I do have to enforce it. Then out of no where said let me ride that thing (talking to me) and said let me check it out. So I looked at my buddy in a state of confuse, and said here just put the helmet on and said you wreck you buy. HAHAHA trying to make jokes, he gets on and takes off in a wheelie and allmost s@#t when he did. He brought it back and said damn its fast, faster than mine. I said so you ride and he said yea all the time just not on the road, he was making jokes. To make a long story short he ends up not giving us a ticket and he takes us to his ranch the next day which was about 20 min away and you should see what he has. A full on track with 80ft set of trips and all kinds of stuff. Turns out it is Kevin windam's Uncle. GO FREAKING FIGURE HAHAHAHAHA

Tommy 17
10-16-2001, 02:00 PM
kool. what did he have to ride. do u ride there alot. was kevin there.

hey 3 punks shes alittle bigger then the pic shows but now much haha. enouf to please me.

10-16-2001, 02:16 PM
When I am up there in that area I'll ride there. He had a honda 400ex w/ a pipe, and CR 125 and a 250

400exRacerX
10-16-2001, 07:01 PM
F T C

Nausty
10-17-2001, 10:18 PM
I use to hate ricky charmicheal tell just a few months back when I heard he was joining Honda:D and then relized that he won the supercross chamionship.:devil Have you ever seen ricky charmicheal there before yet? That would be awsome to see him ride in person i've been to the arena cross that we have here every year but its arena cross so they don't really open it up and a lot of it is luck but in supercross and motorcross those guys seem immortal, especially Travis Pastrana I think that would be awsome to see them guys ride.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
10-18-2001, 04:46 PM
You guys might find this hard to beleive I am 13 my girlfriend is the same age and you guys are talkin about TITS here!She ATLEAST wheres a single D if not a double D:D and who says a mouthful is a waste!?!?!:huh

4punksdad
10-18-2001, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by 250EX_extreme
You guys might find this hard to beleive I am 13 my girlfriend is the same age and you guys are talkin about TITS here!She ATLEAST wheres a single D if not a double D:D and who says a mouthful is a waste!?!?!:huh

never "kiss & tell" ...........the girls won't like you much if you ruin their spotless reputation ;)

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
10-18-2001, 05:09 PM
Only 1 person who knows her is on this site lil90man and he is my best friend forever we got tons a ***** so we if you he can keep a secret can you guys?

4punksdad
10-18-2001, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by 250EX_extreme
Only 1 person who knows her is on this site lil90man and he is my best friend forever we got tons a ***** so we if you he can keep a secret can you guys?

sure..i can keep my mouth shut...........but when you go to school & brag that you post about your EX here.....and she decides to check it out one day, don't blame me :o

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
10-18-2001, 05:13 PM
I'll just say you gave me some pointers!

Lil90man!!
10-20-2001, 10:57 AM
Hey ty hate to say it but i think 3punksdad got u on that one!!!! cuz i no u and u would be the person the tell peeps to get on here!! lol but the whole bra size thing yea that is true lol can't belive i am say'n that LOL:devil

trueblue450
10-20-2001, 11:28 AM
Well lil90man,
lets hope you hit puberty before you can be touching those big D's. hahah.... Guess there is a first for everything :D :D

trx400ex
10-20-2001, 05:33 PM
shes only 13? id imagine she would have a hard time walking straight from the wieght of those melons!!!!!jk:blah

4punksdad
10-20-2001, 05:56 PM
please tell me you guys are not having a sexual conversation about a 13 year old girl. this is not the place.........as a matter of fact, I am not sure a place for that exists at all.

Lil90man!!
10-20-2001, 06:40 PM
yeah you perverts!!!:devil anyway, i think she has back problems and 300ex_man if that is all the better line u can think of for me sounds like ur the one who needs to hit puberty!!!!! ;)