PDA

View Full Version : 4SALE* 86' Long Travel 250R* 4SALE

mx250rskater
07-28-2005, 05:44 PM
86' Honda TRX 250R Long Travel

Houser +3+1 Long Travel a-arms, PEP 19" comp. adjustable shocks, NEW steel braided brake lines, LSR -1 Swinger, NEW Gibson Stearing Damper, Durablue axle, durablue bearing carrier, new rear rotor, Rear beadlocks with groved tamers, 4:1 rolled edge front rims(new)with ITP MX, AC Pro Pegs with kickups, AC bumper and grab bar, Frame fully gusseted and powdercoated along with the axle lock nut, hubs, spindles, tranny has new gears, 2 shift forks, counter ballancer bearing holder, bearings, seals,etc. 89' clutch upgrade, the head has been milled and re surfaced so its good as new there is no pitting at all, the Piston is .40 over Wiseco with new replaced rings, +5mm crank, mild port on cylinder, Boysen reeds, 1/4" reed spacer, 37.5mm carb, UNI filter with Outer wear air box cover, Full LRD Adjustable Exhaust, billet handle bar risers with "250r" engraved into it, Maier Hood and tank cover

if you have any question feel free to ask. i would prefer to sell whole but i will consider parting if i have enough big items wanted.

asking price is 3700.00
Email: MotoX265rRacer@hotmail.com
AIM:Motox265rRacer

mx250rskater
08-05-2005, 09:23 PM
SOLD.