View Full Version : Sparks exhaust for the 250ex?

yellow400ex05
07-28-2005, 02:41 PM
I want to get more info on the sparks exhaust for the 250ex but on Sparks website when i click on the more info button the page wont come up or it can't be found:confused: I want to know more about it to compare it to the hmf pipe. So can someone please send me a link or something with specs on both pipes or something?

Any help is appreciated

07-28-2005, 02:44 PM
he does make one cause his daughter races a 250ex, im sure its a good pipe.

yellow400ex05
07-28-2005, 06:37 PM
TTT

RAPTOR80RACR990
07-28-2005, 08:46 PM
The new Sparks Racing Honda TRX 250EX Full Exhaust System is a great system. The power gain over stock is solid and the power remains very rideable. The ceramic coating provides great long lasting looks and improved performance.. The exhaust system is very light and durable. The power gain is across the entire range. The aluminum silencer helps reduce weight, looks sano and makes the little TRX sound like a true four-stroke performance machine. Sound is also well below db restrictions in any riding area. This exhaust can be found on Katie Sparks' machine this season. We figured since Curtis made one for his daughter, that we should go ahead make a few more.

Features

Complete header and silencer system
Oversized header maximizes power output
Lightweight aluminum silencer
Solid power and torque increase over stock
Lightweight
Awesome four-stroke performance sound
Ceramic coating looks like polished aluminum and stays looking great!
Quick and easy to install
To guarantee the highest quality exhaust, each one is built right here at Sparks Racing
Utilizes stock mounts and hardware
Exhaust tested at 95 db
Only $349.95
add on a spark arrestor for $399.95
We have exhaust systems in stock today. If you'd like one, call and place your order TODAY!

Prices subject to change without notice.

Is this what you were looking for?

yellow400ex05
07-29-2005, 09:20 AM
What i was looking for was to see different and more specific spces on the hmf and sparks pipes. and google would take forever to find what i want.

I appreciate your help.