PDA

View Full Version : WB pipe..how do i add the discs???

Jblazin98
07-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Hey guys i just did a search and i cant find any an answer to my question...How the heck do you add discs to the WB pipe..i took the end cap off and the core was in there...do i got to take those rivots out...also i just put it on and i have no discs in there, how many do you think i should add...also what about the spark arrester..i have no motor work, and my airbox lid is on for the time being..thanks

phildogg
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
hey bro here is a link to the manual has instructions for the disc removal or adding. http://www.xr600.de/pdfs/whitebrother.pdf#search='white%20brothers%20e%20se ries%20pipe'
phil

Jblazin98
07-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks man didnt realize it was that easy...took me like 5 minutes...

phildogg
07-28-2005, 04:23 PM
hey no problem, bro. how many disc are you running? and did you notice any increase in power? I assume so if you were running none before.lmk I have this pipe also. running it like it came right now

phil

Jblazin98
07-28-2005, 04:32 PM
I put all 12 in plus the spark arrestor...well its tough to say i really havent gotten to ride anywhere but my house, ill post when i get it out to the track...but just from whan i can tell its not that much of a difference except its quieter which is kinda what i was goin for...if you havent already put a 14t sprocket up front that plus the WB exhaust made a big difference from stock...