PDA

View Full Version : Most desired and un-desired places to live in the US!

Matt37
07-28-2005, 08:10 AM
I was reading an article about this. They took a pole of where most people would want to live if they could choose. Thought it was pretty interesting. So i wanted to see what you guys say. Put down your most desired location to live and un-desired, and why.

Most desired- a nice small town in Mass. somewhere or Maryland. Like the change in climate and would probably stay east coast.

Most un-desired- Los Angeles,CA- How anyone can live there is beyond me??...Horrendous traffic, bad pollution, and can't go anywhere without having to get on a freeway.

Now tell me your most desired and un-desired.

theTman
07-28-2005, 08:18 AM
desired-im fine where i am

not desired-a big city

TwentyBelow131
07-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Desired - A small quiet town, but not totaly isolated from citys.
Undesired - Any big city.

I guess im just not a city boy.

trick450r
07-28-2005, 10:12 AM
desired: i love were i am, but i wouldn't mind this property down the street thats forsale and has a nice mx track on it..

Undesired: umm anywhere in florida, or any big city.

Hondadudeehhhh
07-28-2005, 01:51 PM
desired- where i am, 3 practice tracks less than 25 minutes from my house, hunting land 15 minutes from me, 5 minutes from 3 different lakes, and about 15 minutes from a big city.

un desired- somewhere where there is nothing around you

Tommy 17
07-28-2005, 01:58 PM
desired - north carolina on a river...

undesired - western PA!!! i hate this chit hole

07-28-2005, 02:04 PM
desired : outside the us
undesired : inside the us

LOL... i would never leave where i am now..

Hells NO!

JabberJaw
07-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Desired: Playboy Mansion
Undesired: San Fransisco!

07-28-2005, 02:15 PM
desired- west where theres desert nearby.. just anyhwere i can ride a lot

undesired- city, middle of nowhere, different country

Punk'd
07-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Id much rather live around all woods and farm land. Right now im in the "county" (like subdavisions and such) Its ok, but I hate not being able to leave the house and ride.. and when I have to test things such as jetting its hard because I have a loud pipe and alot of neighbors:ermm:

duke416ex
07-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Desired: I don't mind the small town I am in, but anyplace where the climate is good, lots of goodlooking women, and places to ride on the streetbike and on the quad would be good if I was forced to move.

Undesired: a place full of ugly women, bad weather, and no place to ride!!!:scary:

Atkins
07-28-2005, 02:24 PM
most desired: prob so.cal or texas

undesired:i absolutely hate the city like everyone else...what a sh*thole

Dupontster
07-28-2005, 03:21 PM
I think the place that they were talking about is St. Mary's County in Maryland....That is where we live....It's pretty nice down here...It is like a big peninsula with the Chesapeake Bay at the bottom and the Potomac and Patuxent rivers on each side....Lots of farm land and lots of water.....There is plenty of shopping, restaurants, and things to do...We are not too far from Washington. DC, Fredericksburg, Va. Waldorf, Md. We have a kick arse 1/4" mile drag strip (MIR) a very nice MX track (Budds Creek) and a nice 3/8 mile dirt oval....Housing has just skyrocketed though...Some people say it is dead down here....It is layed back but we kind of like it here, so I guess we'll stay...:D

Undesired place would be San Fransisco, Ca.

JRDrider22
07-28-2005, 04:13 PM
desired..a small town with my own track

un-desired...a hot dry boring town, and san francisco

raptorrider686
07-28-2005, 04:15 PM
desired=A ton apple orchards with a small town
undesired= big loud city with a ton of crime

250xridamatt
07-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Desired - out east in the country
Undesired - Where I live now. Its one of the fattest cities in the U.S.

spudss
07-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Desired- 100 acres with a cabin overlooking a crystal clear lake..

Undesired- This pisshole I call the arm-pit-of-america = Oklahoma and its humidity..