PDA

View Full Version : Jason is shutting down alloyindustries

Rootar
07-27-2005, 10:28 PM
yea guys i droped in on his site and this is what i found http://www.alloyindustries.com jason has helped lots of people with ramps and has had alot of input on a bunch of the ramps of people on here. its a sad day jason was a nice guy he helped me alot. they had awesome ramps for the cheapest prices any where

Jason we'd like to thank you and hope everything works out for you man alot of ramps would have never turned out rite if it werent for you GOOD LUCK with everything hopefully youll get back into making ramps agian some day becasue you have made some sick ramps.

btw after a full year since you helped me design and plan out my ramp its actually being built next week! my grandpa is coming and staying the week to weld it all for me ive made my curves and tacked them to gether and it looks great they are smooth and if it werent for you my ramp would have never happend again thank you for everything youve done.

Atkins
07-27-2005, 10:40 PM
I heard about this and Im sorry business has frced you to shut down, but Id like to thank you for the kind words when i was trying to get the money together to buy a ramp last summer...and i feel bad now that that deal never went through. Id like to wish you good luck wherever life takes you now and I definitely hope you stick around the forums.

hondaracer305
07-28-2005, 12:19 AM
damn, i hate to hear that man, jasons a good guy. had a great time at the show he put on here in Ga. he's definatly helped me out alot! thanks for all your help jason- steven