PDA

View Full Version : WNYOA wayne county hare scramble

trx416m
07-27-2005, 07:11 AM
What did everyone think besides the dusty dirt. It was nutz watching the bikes flip over the bumps on the hillclimb. I got third in my class bc of a crappy start.

Lethalhonda2
07-27-2005, 04:29 PM
I didnt go but I heard about it.Did someone get killed on a bike?I've been doing this a long time and I have never heard of anyone getting killed in our series, and this would make 2 this year!I was told some waited at the starting line for 15 minutes before they started.So they never made it on the track before the AA's had already completed a lap!I'm kinda glad I missed this one.

trx416m
07-28-2005, 06:25 AM
I never heard of anyone getting killed but idk. It did take quit awhile for everyone to get started just bc the dust was sooo bad but after the first lap and everyone spread out it wasnt as bad. I actually liked the track at least for the quads, the bike track was 3 miles longer.

Honda4fidyR
07-28-2005, 07:40 PM
the track was good but i thought when u got out into the feilds the marking sucked the dust was alright if you w/ 300yards or more behind the rider in front of ya and that rock that was a size of a car tire sucked in the top feild.That and i got 6th cuz it took 2 kicks to get the R started

quadtrash466
07-29-2005, 02:32 PM
nobody got killed. a rider went down and broke his collarbone in 2 places. thats why it took so long for the bikes to go. I thought it wasnt a bad track...less dust would of been nice but thats racing harescrambles for ya.