PDA

View Full Version : Predator 90 upgrades

outbackquad
07-26-2005, 10:54 PM
My 6yo daughter wants her 90 Pred to go faster. She races MX and enduro against two wheelers as there aren't that many Quad racers here and found that it doesn't go quick enough. I checked the CDI for the jumper. Now its all mechanical changes. I wanted to upsize the front sprocket has anyone got a good combo for front and rear sprockets at the moment Im running a 19/35 ratio? I have been given free rain by wife to "IMPROVE" the performance. Also looking at modding Airfilter and port and polish and rejetting. Its hard to get any upgrade parts or info as quads arent as popular here in Australia.
Please any info would be appreciated..

400ex_dirtpilot
07-29-2005, 08:44 AM
FMF makes a pipe for it and Twin Air makes a high flow air filter system for it. I have a 2005 predator 90 and my boy is not at a skill level to need any performance upgrades as of yet but I have been researching it somewhat for when the need arrises I imagine it will not be far off he keeps getting better!

calds650
07-29-2005, 08:50 AM
check Rath Racing

stirracing
08-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Hetrick racing has stuff for the 90's. My daughter has a 2005 predator, so far all I did was put on a 24 tooth rear sprocket. She lost some bottom end, but gained a lot of top end. It still takes of good with her on it. Did you find someplace that sells front sprockets for them (larger)?