PDA

View Full Version : western NY tracks

450r51
07-26-2005, 05:43 PM
any western new york tracks out there, or the surrounding area, like pa or canada

riley racing
07-27-2005, 07:18 AM
Yes we have some good mx tracks. There is one in Sugar Grove, PA which is between Jamestown, Ny & Warren, PA. Pro rider Matt White #32 runs that track all the time. It is called Mapleshade MX. Then there is Rushford, NY, Cohocton, NY, Miles Mountain in Elkland, PA. Those are a few I can think of off hand. The website for Mapleshade is www.mapleshademx.com and the website for district 4 tracks which has Rushford & Cohocton and some others is www.d4mxatva.com. Hope this helps. I know Mapleshade will be having a Quads only Pro weekend in September.

400ex87
07-27-2005, 08:56 AM
yeah we race in d4. He knows all of those, but he is up by Buffalo, and i am up in Rochester, and we were looking for tracks to practice on. Unfortunantly Cohocton doesent't run practices. Doug Lawson is great to the quad riders. They were so conserned about me after i got flown out of there, that they even emailed me a few times to see how i was. Good People!

Nick110
07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
yes i do know of all these and i race all of them every weekend. i was just looking for other ones like 400ex87 said were looking for some closer areas to practice, i know mapleshade had practice but i hate making the two hour drive to practice. i have heard that rushfordhad practice but they dont advertise it cuz they dont want a lot of ppl. thanks for ur help rileyracing and rnt u the guys who have the 400ex and u share it?

riley racing
07-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Yes, that is us. My husband usually runs in the +30 and I run in the womens class if the have one or the c/d class. I think I ran the split gate with you last time at Cohocton. My son is the one who runs the hybrid Mod 90. I am still looking for some tracks that my be close. It would be nice to find a practice track. Are you heading to Unadilla this weekend? We are heading out tomorrow morning. Ty will be racing his first 90 mod national as Tim will be running in the +25 class as I will be running the womens. We all didn't do well last weekend at Ashtabula. Trying to get the set up right for TT from MX then we got rained out Sunday. Oh well it was still a fun weekend.

450r51
07-27-2005, 09:31 AM
sry i was under my bros name, but no were not goin to the dilla cuz our mom has to work. but ya i remember you, and my bro has lined up against u many times he said. good luck to ya at unadilla.