fire_400ex_26
07-26-2005, 03:53 PM
that is the nicest and sickest warrior i have ever seen :blah:

400exrules
07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
any pictures of the front? looks good!

wilkin250r
07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
And I have the first Bayou with Nitrous...

MOFO
07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
any pictures of the front? looks good!

what?!? I would have figured you'd tell him he's wasting his money. :confused:

xrxmxcx
07-26-2005, 04:12 PM
here a picture pre-propegs

xrxmxcx
07-26-2005, 04:13 PM
and another from a distance

i have lt a-arms coming and this winter everythings coming apart again toget gusseted, new aftermarket swingarm, rear shock, and elka lt front shocks hopefully

Hondadudeehhhh
07-26-2005, 04:22 PM
thats pretty sick man and if i were you id be really proud of it. But one question, why all the mony into the warrior? I mean its cool and everything but wouldnt you rather have a 450 or something? Not bashing you just curious. I would def say you belong in quad of the month

400exrules
07-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
what?!? I would have figured you'd tell him he's wasting his money. :confused:

plz grow up

xrxmxcx
07-26-2005, 04:29 PM
i actually dont really want a new 450, i mean if one was handed to me then fine, but im so comfortable on my bike that i dont really mind it, and at this point i have quite a bit of money into the bike that selling it would mean id be taking a big loss, knowing that i have probably one of the nicest warriors out there does make me very proud of it ( not to sound cocky ), but its inevitable for people to bash me about it, but its all my own choice, when i first got the bike it was a p.o.s. but with some TLC it went from crap to what it is now

another thing is its like you go to the races and see kids that are horrible riders, and completely spoiled on 20,000 dollar quads in last place, i could go out there and beat em` on my bike and make em look silly, and when you do that its just like the icing on the cake

:devil:

but thanks everybody for the good compliments:macho

Cody_300ex
07-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Its thought not thunk, also, I doubt it. Cause back in the late 80's and early 90's there wasnt as many quads on the market as there are now and mojaves, warriors, and 250x/300exs were the top of the line 4-strokes so I bet there was somebody who had em made.

JRP
07-26-2005, 04:46 PM
nice quad.

xrxmxcx
07-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
Its thought not thunk, also, I doubt it. Cause back in the late 80's and early 90's there wasnt as many quads on the market as there are now and mojaves, warriors, and 250x/300exs were the top of the line 4-strokes so I bet there was somebody who had em made.

Originally posted by xrxmxcx
i think its safe to say i have the first warrior with x-factor propegs :o

400exrules
07-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by xrxmxcx
i actually dont really want a new 450, i mean if one was handed to me then fine, but im so comfortable on my bike that i dont really mind it, and at this point i have quite a bit of money into the bike that selling it would mean id be taking a big loss, knowing that i have probably one of the nicest warriors out there does make me very proud of it ( not to sound cocky ), but its inevitable for people to bash me about it, but its all my own choice, when i first got the bike it was a p.o.s. but with some TLC it went from crap to what it is now

another thing is its like you go to the races and see kids that are horrible riders, and completely spoiled on 20,000 dollar quads in last place, i could go out there and beat em` on my bike and make em look silly, and when you do that its just like the icing on the cake

:devil:

but thanks everybody for the good compliments:macho

yah thats cool, you do have the nicest warrior ive ever seen, but you dont see many of them. You might be fast on that thing, since you know it so well and all, but you might be faster on a 450, you might want to ride some and see how fast they are, dont let the warrior hold you back

tater_kamik
07-26-2005, 11:36 PM
i actually prefer my warrior over most of the quads i have ridden woods riding, so i dont think dropping a few bills on one is a waste at all

xrxmxcx
07-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
yah thats cool, you do have the nicest warrior ive ever seen, but you dont see many of them. You might be fast on that thing, since you know it so well and all, but you might be faster on a 450, you might want to ride some and see how fast they are, dont let the warrior hold you back

yeah, well next year will be my first FULL year of racing, so i will see how that goes, and move on from there, i have no plans yet on a new bike, but nothing is out of the picture

xrxmxcx
07-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
And I have the first Bayou with Nitrous...

me too:rolleyes: