PDA

View Full Version : 6 hours of PA

tlasorda
07-26-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey, I have a question. Is it just a big coincedence that as soon as John Natalie and Chris Borich took over the lead that the scorers threw the checkered flag? I was there and saw Team Alba A completely dominate. They were the fastest team out there, running a flawless race, and if they didn't throw the flag early, they would have beaten Team Honda. Add to it the major kiss-fest at the riders meeting about how lucky we were to have John blessing us with his presence and I wonder if there were other factors at work to try and make sure Team Honda and John won the event. If Team Alba A had that extra two laps or 20 minutes, I have no doubt that they would have easily reeled in John and Chris to take the win. Anyone else think this way?

kj3947
08-16-2005, 10:27 AM
I agree:) John and Chris might be fast, but they are no match for Traci and Tyler in the woods:devil: Here's hoping that Traci and Tyler can come back and totally kick their *** in October at the 12 Hour!:blah:

08-16-2005, 01:56 PM
i don t know what happened. i m not getting in it. what getts me is team honda was 2 laps down around the 5 lap or so. team alba had a great race and did nt lose any laps. team honda s best lap was like 10.15 i think. and alba s best lap was 11.16 i think. i was just wondering how team honda made up 2 laps.=like 22min. and then gained 2 laps.

tprender
08-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Team Honda best lap was very close to what there lap times were most of the time. Team Alba only had a few laps around that time. Team Honda was gaining about 2 min per lap on them. Also Traci was stopped by Rich to do some work on the quad because he knew that they were going to be passed in the next couple of laps and it might not make it till the end. You need to go back an look at all of there lap times, not just the best one's.