PDA

View Full Version : ATV sport tv

ThumPIN_450R
07-26-2005, 02:41 PM
my direct tv schedule says that atv sport tv is supposed to be on oln right now with glen helen race coverage but it's some wakeboarding deal is this the same for any body else? It's kinda pissing me off that I can't watch it I was at the glen helen race and wanted to see if I could find myself in the crowd since during the pro race I stood right in view of and atv sport camera:D

muddy400EX
07-26-2005, 04:29 PM
it was on from 4-5 for me and wakeboarding is on now

ATVVogt
07-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Don't fret, bro. The same episode airs again Thurday and Saturday. www.atvsporttv.com

Giz400ex
07-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
my direct tv schedule says that atv sport tv is supposed to be on oln right now with glen helen race coverage but it's some wakeboarding deal is this the same for any body else? It's kinda pissing me off that I can't watch it I was at the glen helen race and wanted to see if I could find myself in the crowd since during the pro race I stood right in view of and atv sport camera:D It was on right after the wakeboarding!

ThumPIN_450R
07-27-2005, 12:05 PM
ya I saw it on I was just worried becuase I got yesterday off and I normally work 12 hours a day and I would have been a very upset fellow if I missed my first chance to see that show becuase of wake boarding :cool:

schootar
07-27-2005, 01:33 PM
OLN seems to have a habit of starting programs 15-30 minutes after the guide says it starts. I set-up my TIVO to record and wasn't very happy when I had to go through about 25 minutes of wakeboarding to watch half the show and have have cut off because the recorder stopped.

What did everyone think of the show? I thought the footage was good, but the host/announcers are annoying.

450Racer
07-27-2005, 01:46 PM
the footage is ok but the hosts are cheasy as hell. i'd rather it be silent then listen to their "knee-slapping" comments. motocross is supposed to be "cool" not corny. i think it's cool that they got more air time though for us. the 400ex is not a "beast" either. there's some things i didn't like but generally it was ok.

schootar
07-27-2005, 01:56 PM
LMAO. I hear ya on the "cheesy" and "beast" part.

trick450r
07-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by schootar
LMAO. I hear ya on the "cheesy" and "beast" part.

yeah deffinatly, i loved how they interviewed wes miller and all they showed was jons backflip while they where doing it...i wonder if jon has to give permission for they to air that?