PDA

View Full Version : Injured!

JRP
07-26-2005, 02:38 PM
well im out for 2-3 weeks with a fractured tail bone. i was doin a trick off my friedns jump and i was leaning back and when i landed my top of my *** hit my grab bar and now its black and blue. it sucks.

07-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by JRP
well im out for 2-3 weeks with a fractured tail bone. i was doin a trick off my friedns jump and i was leaning back and when i landed my top of my *** hit my grab bar and now its black and blue. it sucks.

that sucks.......but dont do what i did, i fractured mine and thought i wouldnt do anything if i kept riding in a couple of days. wrong this was a few years back and im still having MAJOR problems with it. just let it heal up good. heal up quick man:macho

what kind of trick were you tryin to do that made you land on the grab bar?

tater_kamik
07-26-2005, 11:42 PM
sounds more like you had a good friday night to me:devil: jk, hope you feel better soon bro, did you go to an doctor?

plkmonster2
07-26-2005, 11:45 PM
lol, I've fractured mine too, but it was while we where jumping a truck. I didn't notice that the driver, my cousin, was going over it. I didn't brace, and landed my butt right on the wheel well. I could barely walk, it hurt so bad. I stil have problems sitting because it hurts after a half hour.

DJJ450r
07-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by tater_kamik
sounds more like you had a good friday night to me:devil: jk, hope you feel better soon bro, did you go to an doctor?

ROTFLMAO!¡!¡!:blah:

DJJ450r
07-26-2005, 11:51 PM
im curious on what trick you were doin too, but hope you get well soon

Punk'd
07-26-2005, 11:58 PM
That sucks man.. Get well soon:)

raptorrider686
07-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Sounds Painful to me. Hope everything turns out good for you

JRP
07-27-2005, 12:03 PM
i was doing a nothing to no hander and the quad kept on going forward and i was leaning back. and when i landed i was so far back my *** hit my grab bar. it was funny but it was painfull at the same time. :devil: