PDA

View Full Version : New stuff

HOSTAGE
07-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Attention suzuki riders and racers-----contrary to what some have heard, the new 450 will be hitting showfloors before Jan 1st. So, everyone is going to have enough time to prep them and break them in. Along with the new Polaris Outlaw, those should be coming to showfloors by the end of November.

Bombardier has 2 new quads coming too

nemesis
07-26-2005, 02:15 PM
It's supposed to be out before november from what I have heard, but who knows?

I bet the day the 450 comes out FMF or one of the other main exhaust companies will already have an exhaust available. :rolleyes:

HOSTAGE
07-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Yes, Yosh is doing the R&D work with the Suzuki Race team, and it
(is supposed to) come with Factory Titanium exhaust, wtih the carbon fiber coming later, alot like a tri oval for a sport bike in shape and it supposedly the lighest ti exhaust system ever made.
And by the time it comes out, there are many other things that Team Suzuki has used ( ie, power commanders from the sportbike world to tune these, which will be available when the machines hit the floor.)

PeeWee21
07-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Your a little off on the Outlaw are'nt ya?:rolleyes: Are you sure you know what your talking about:confused:

ramp rida 55
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by nemesis
It's supposed to be out before november from what I have heard, but who knows?

its being released in november, that doesnt mean it will be on the showroom floor until january

400exc
07-29-2005, 02:09 PM
450? wow! wats is all goin to be different from the z's and kfx's?

450robot
07-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by HOSTAGE
Attention suzuki riders and racers-----contrary to what some have heard, the new 450 will be hitting showfloors before Jan 1st. So, everyone is going to have enough time to prep them and break them in. Along with the new Polaris Outlaw, those should be coming to showfloors by the end of November.

Bombardier has 2 new quads coming too

i dont know where the hell you got your info but, the polaris outlaw doesnt have a release date yet, polaris said in a recent interview that they werent even comfirming it will be made into production! let alone available in nov.

and suzuki has said, early-mid 06 for the z450, not b4 jan 1st

zdog400
08-10-2005, 09:55 PM
ur info is wrong
it will be out before next year suzuki said so in dirtwheels