PDA

View Full Version : Chads Approved Products

aroracer72
07-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Heres a lsit of Chads tested and approved products. (chad is me)
In order to make this lsit the product has to last a months use(30 seperate riding trips) in a gravel pit and mx track.
chad

-----
Hiper rims --excellent customer service also!!!
tag grips
razr's --highly recommend!!!!
mxr4's
tag fat abrs--AWESOME
pro design killswitch
powermadd handguards--two thumbs up
rpm axle ----excellent product
hotcams cams
trx450r ---LOL!!!
KandN filter
UNI filters
AMSOIL
Yoshimura exhausts
AC nerfs
elka shocks---excellent customer service!!!
ohlins shocks
roll design steering stems...

MORE TO COME

450robot
07-25-2005, 10:40 PM
thanks for the recomendations on the produstc, but how bout some background info on why the are good.

aroracer72
07-25-2005, 10:42 PM
NOW HERES THE THUMBS DOWN LIST

----------
white brothers e-series...blew apart...twice!!!!!
one graphcis...shredded apart!!!!
tusk kill switch--barely failed...is an okay prodyct
this may be wierd...but ITP baja's ...WENT THREW TWO OF THEM
----
now this is only my tests..and does not in any way incorporate the view of this website or its user of these products!!!!!
CHAD

aroracer72
07-25-2005, 10:52 PM
Alright....since demand..heres the reasons for the approval by me of each product.

Hiper rims --excellent customer service, replaceable parts, fair prices or replacements. 1 year.....3000 miles dunes, track, and trail test approval!!!

tag grips- comfortable, cheap, and effective

razr's -- highly durable, puncture resistant, good price for the quality, good in varied conditions. 1 year.....3000 miles dunes, track, and trail test! approval.

mxr4's- excellent hard pack hook up, controllable sliding, new design now gives ecellent wear time, and come in 19's and 18's. Only down side is they suck in sand.

tag fat abrs--- Good price, excellet fit and finish, and are very strong(survived 2 knarly crashes) 1 year.....3000 miles dunes, track, and trail test approval!!!

pro design killswitch-- jsut worked great, and never gace troubles

powermadd handguards--easy mount...UNIVERSAL MOUNT!!!!...and have removable plates for vented or non vented options.

rpm axle ----excellent product, very strong, very durable, very strong sprocket hub. 2 year.....5000 mile dunes, track, and trail test approval!!!

hotcams cams--quality and provides noticebal power gains. 1 year.....3000 mile dunes, track, and trail test approval!!!

trx450r ---survived chads LONG TERM TEST....1 year.....3000 dunes, track, and trail test!!!

KandN filter--good filtering, solid mounting, very durable.

UNI filters-- quality foam filter, thick yet flowful, awesome.

AMSOIL-- pricy, but lubricates awesome, and has many model versions.

Yoshimura exhausts--tunable sound options, with minimal power loss, excellent craftmansship, nice tone, without being extremely loud.

AC nerfs-- great looks, and easy mounting.

elka shocks---excellent customer service!!!.....real nice to work with, high quality shocks, EXTREME improvement over stock.

ohlins shocks--expensive, but best rear shock ive tested..and exccellent fronts.

roll design steering stems--2 year approval.....crash tested and passed!!!!

this better????
CHAD

07-25-2005, 11:33 PM
pretty cool of you for posting this Chad. I like this review

450robot
07-26-2005, 12:52 AM
thanks for posting the reasons, now its that much more professional hahaha

cant forget about the hipers, that they dont bend

update me if you ever test some works black widow shocks, or pulsecharger exhaust

aroracer72
07-26-2005, 10:20 AM
alright, i try to get my hands on everything i can....but i only have soo much money/connections.

heres a few more products that ive been able to make a review on that i forgot.

---------
fullbore plastics-- expensive, but high quality, good fitting plastic.

maier plastics-- cheap good fitting, good quality replacement plastic.

TCS suspension-- the ideal example for you get mroe for then you pay for, just as good as elka and other brands, but cheaper.

ASR arms-- good fitting, highly adjustable, inexpensive a-arms.

WICKED production a-arms-- as high quality as any a-arm out there.

g-force axle-- cheap, installs as easily and as well as a stock axle, and soo far has help up perfectly

sandstar paddles-- great hook up, great cornering, excellent durability.

skat trak hauklers-- superior hook up, LIGHTTTTTT, and for the lightness..they are durable.

WEISCO products-- my preffered engine parts, extreme quality, and reliable.

ASV levers and perches-- awesome fit and finish, good cutomer service, and look trick.

----------------------
THINGS THAT FAILED!!!!

durablue axle-- snapped it overdoing a 60foot tripple, then snapped another one on a 75hp banshee in the dunes. Might be me, but they failed two tests.

TRX400JIM
11-09-2006, 03:46 AM
You might want to try out TechSpec's grip skins. www.techspec-usa.com. Solid product for me and I run them on my TRX and YZ. If you call them ask for Dean, he might give you a discount if you mention you will give him a reveiw at this forum. I give them the two thumbs up.