PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone broke there flag mount???

aroracer72
07-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey guys, Im bored....so im asking stupid stuff...but ahs anyone broken there flag mount by jsut jumping in teh dunes. I didnt roll or anything. I was sjumping a 5th gear jump, and i look back after a while of jumping..and its almsot broke off. I was bottoming out my shocks and stuff..and im a big air guy...but this seems a little rediculous.
CHAD

Punk'd
07-25-2005, 10:17 PM
No, my flags always break though:mad: but I do ride trails

aroracer72
07-25-2005, 10:23 PM
I bring 3 flags with me for oen day riidng..cause they always snap on me....lmao. My friends say how do you break soo many flags.....and i answer...cause of this...and drive away and do a 5th gear jump.
CHAD
lol

Punk'd
07-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by aroracer72
I bring 3 flags with me for oen day riidng..cause they always snap on me....lmao. My friends say how do you break soo many flags.....and i answer...cause of this...and drive away and do a 5th gear jump.
CHAD
lol

haha thats insane. I bet they all go:eek2:

aroracer72
07-25-2005, 10:30 PM
they say they dont liek riding with me cause i make them worry there gonna have to get help for em wehn i crash or something. But they dont realize ive been doing it for years.....im a calculated nut...haha. Im also the local tester...if a product lasts a month with my use...it gets a chads stamp of approval...lol.
CHAD

aroracer72
07-25-2005, 10:32 PM
that brings up an diea..im gonna maek a enw thread of approved products.
CHAD