PDA

View Full Version : Cky

TheFontMaster
07-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Well today me and a couple friends decided we wanted to see a cky concert this summer, so after looking at ticketmaster, it's lookin like the september 5th show at Reading PA.:D :cool: 2 days before my last year of high school starts, I can't think of any better way to end my summer vacation.

07-25-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Well today me and a couple friends decided we wanted to see a cky concert this summer, so after looking at ticketmaster, it's lookin like the september 5th show at Reading PA.:D :cool: 2 days before my last year of high school starts, I can't think of any better way to end my summer vacation. NICE!! i love flesh into gear. i actually got to meet all of them and bams whole crew and everything because the whole viva la bam/jackass is shot in west chester, like 5 min from me. its pretty cool to be able to know and live right near all the people on one of MTV's biggest shows hah

sampleez
07-25-2005, 10:24 PM
that's pretty cool man. and that's crazy how last ya'll start school. :eek2: my HS started back like at the first of august, and my college starts in the middle of august

Atkins
07-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Tonight was a Killswitch Engage/As I Lay Dying concert for $10 but i was too broke to see it.:(

07-25-2005, 10:30 PM
Dude.. CKY is the best band ever!

Deceit is Striking Gold on their new album is the best song ever

TheFontMaster
07-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
that's pretty cool man. and that's crazy how last ya'll start school. :eek2: my HS started back like at the first of august, and my college starts in the middle of august

Yea but my sumer vacation is only about half over it starter mid june.

TheFontMaster
07-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
Dude.. CKY is the best band ever!

Deceit is Striking Gold on their new album is the best song ever

I didn't know they had a new album out, whats the name of it I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the mall.

07-25-2005, 10:34 PM
An Answer Can be Found

The cover is blue n black

CannondaleRider
07-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Wow....I didn't know there was any other CKY fans on this site...thats awsome.

CKY is great!!

While on the topic of bands....anyone listen to HIM?.....The 69 Eyes?.......Tiger Army?

TheFontMaster
07-25-2005, 10:45 PM
HIM is pritty good. I don't listen to alot of their stuff, mostly just the one cd I have of them and what they play on the cky videos and viva la bam. They are a band I would love to see live though.

CannondaleRider
07-25-2005, 11:00 PM
HIM is my favorite band, i've seen them live twice.....and getting ready for a 3rd time in Sept-Nov, after the new album comes out:D

Honda4trax250x
07-25-2005, 11:41 PM
well, being that my AIM screename is FIesh1ntoGear.......I'd say im a fan of cKy:p

HIM is awesome too.

honduh440
07-25-2005, 11:46 PM
CKY is AWSOME im dieing to see them or killswitch engage in concert. The new album is awsome all the way through. Dont hold your breath is my fav song on the new album

oh ya him is bad *** too

hessianmx111
07-26-2005, 11:08 AM
I've been a fan of cky for awhile, but I don't care too much for their new cd. I listened to it in the mall the other day and ended up not buying it. I just felt like I had heard it all before on there other cd's, their music kinda just all sounds the same, don't get me wrong it all sounds good but the new cd just didnt really impress me enough to buy it. I'd love to see them live though.

honduh440
07-26-2005, 11:10 AM
a new album is never good till u listen to it a few times

and what band doesnt sound the same on every album?

08-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I was watching Huevos 5 today.. n did u guys know "to all of you" and "disengage the stimulator" is in it?

enduro400rider
08-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Well today me and a couple friends decided we wanted to see a cky concert this summer, so after looking at ticketmaster, it's lookin like the september 5th show at Reading PA.:D :cool: 2 days before my last year of high school starts, I can't think of any better way to end my summer vacation.

i might have to go to that concert, bam could even be there since its in PA might get so see somethin that would be on viva.

TheFontMaster
08-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
i might have to go to that concert, bam could even be there since its in PA might get so see somethin that would be on viva.

Bam is the manager for CKY, I bet he's at almost all the shows;)

enduro400rider
08-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Bam is the manager for CKY, I bet he's at almost all the shows;)

i kinda figured hed be there, but i thought since its in PA it would be almost gurenteed since he lives there but your probably right that hes at all of them. i think ill check it out

d-unitracing157
08-03-2005, 08:18 PM
I heard that Bam has aquad track at his house...Cause Kerry Getz got a jrd quad and rides it there......i think i got his name right.....i wanna ride at bams house and see what that track is like

08-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by d-unitracing157
I heard that Bam has aquad track at his house...Cause Kerry Getz got a jrd quad and rides it there......i think i got his name right.....i wanna ride at bams house and see what that track is like i was there when he 1st moved in,and there was no quad track-maybe there is now. HIs house is like a fortress now,huge fences,cameras,ect

08-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
i was there when he 1st moved in,and there was no quad track-maybe there is now. HIs house is like a fortress now,huge fences,cameras,ect

Thats cuz hes a sellout now he only skate for money n hes not that good anymore

This girl i met at the beach walked right up to his door n asked for his autograph n he gave it to her smiling n hugged her n it was 6AM she woke him up.. a year ago

She went back a month ago n he shot her with a paintball gun

TheFontMaster
08-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
Thats cuz hes a sellout now he only skate for money n hes not that good anymore

This girl i met at the beach walked right up to his door n asked for his autograph n he gave it to her smiling n hugged her n it was 6AM she woke him up.. a year ago

She went back a month ago n he shot her with a paintball gun

Thats not because hes a sell out, thats because imature little kids that think his whole life is like the shows on TV and go wandering onto his property and make a mess of it and disturb him his friends and family. If you had the chance to make the money that he was making I'm shure you would, hell I know I would do that in a heart beat.

08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Oh man Triple manic state is my favorite song off the new album. I was going to see a CKY Concerta few years ago but it was the cky/element demo and bam was late and everything got messed up and i had to miss the concert because my mom HAD to car pool and this kid had to be home at 7:huh.

Anyway I think bam has a track because kerry getz rides there and so does ryan gee. I heard that they filmed part of Carpe Diam2 at Bams house.

08-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Thats not because hes a sell out, thats because imature little kids that think his whole life is like the shows on TV and go wandering onto his property and make a mess of it and disturb him his friends and family. If you had the chance to make the money that he was making I'm shure you would, hell I know I would do that in a heart beat.

Exactly, what would you do if someone went to your house 6 in the morning and woke you up asking for an autograph?

08-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Exactly, what would you do if someone went to your house 6 in the morning and woke you up asking for an autograph?

Id kick their *** for waking me up but if it was that girl id let her in she was hott as phuck

But im just saying he has gone a long way

enduro400rider
08-03-2005, 08:49 PM
yeah im pretty sure he has a track cuz ive seen guys jumpin quads in the back round on a viva episode. i dont think bams bad sure hes a little crazy but im sure you wouldnt like some one comin over to your house and wakin you up. that is unless the chick was hott. ;)

Premis
08-04-2005, 12:32 PM
We filmed with Bam, Kerry Getz, and Ryan Gee at Bams house in June. He has a cool track in the woods behind his house that we used. Bam is a real cool and humble guy, he was fun to hang out with and doesn't act "Hollywood" at all. The footage will be in Carpe Diem 2.

WKY400EX
08-04-2005, 12:46 PM
I just wish I could hang out with Don Vito for a day. That'd be a trip!:D

trick450r
08-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by WKY400EX

hell yes. don vito's the man

Robin Hood
08-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Tonight was a Killswitch Engage/As I Lay Dying concert for $10 but i was too broke to see it.:(

You couldnt fork over 10$ to see 2 great bands? Sheesh...

08-04-2005, 04:15 PM
I just wish I could hang out with Don Vito for a day. That'd be a trip!:D if your ever in the downingtown/west chester area go to a resturaunt called antonios.its shown on the show alot... youll have about a 90% chance of him being there on any given night-with his veil scallopini. Or they go to Keildares and Duffers alot-

08-05-2005, 02:06 PM

oh man that would be awsome lol