PDA

View Full Version : Bills or WB E series Pro Meg?

SUPER_DAVE
06-02-2002, 02:38 PM
Bills full exhaust w/ head pipe or WB E series Pro Meg with head pipe for a 300ex??

Which one is better??

Who has a Bills System??

Who has a WB's Pro Meg with head pipe

06-02-2002, 02:44 PM
I have a 400Ex but i would think that its the same. I have the bills thunder adn it is sweet. It isn't wicked loud like Tc but it sounds great. I think better then Yoshimira. It gave great gains on low mid and top end. I can ride a wheelei foreer in 3 gear and i can beat a stock raptor with it.

Get the Bills!!!!

SUPER_DAVE
06-02-2002, 03:11 PM
Ok so fare 1 for bills and none for WBs.

06-03-2002, 02:54 PM
I can't say which is better,,but I'm happy with my bills tunder pipe..:D But it's only the slip-on not the full system..Either one will make you happy I'm sure..

yellow400
07-01-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by TRX0220
I have a 400Ex but i would think that its the same. I have the bills thunder adn it is sweet. It isn't wicked loud like Tc but it sounds great. I think better then Yoshimira. It gave great gains on low mid and top end. I can ride a wheelei foreer in 3 gear and i can beat a stock raptor with it.

Get the Bills!!!!

Yo trx0220 did you have to rejet when you got the bills slip on???????

07-02-2002, 08:47 AM
Yellow400Ex:

Yes I had to re jet. I would have went to a 152 mj but i drilled my air box so i went to a 155mj and i went up one in the Pj.

Super Dave:

If i were you i wouldn't get either. I know i already told you to get the Bills but latley i have had some bad luck. When i first got it it was leaking out of the rivits near the header pipe. So i sent it back and they supposivly fixed it. Well i got it back a month ago and where the small pipe(about the size of the header meets the bigger part of the pipe)meets the big pipe there is a big crack. It is also leaking out of the rivits again. They are just 2 or 3 inches to long. When you do a wheelie and come back you will hit the pit and bend it. I am now going to have to weld the crack shut and re do the rivits and then weld around them for more support.

Get a real pipe and get the Hetricks Racing Pipe.(They are the coolest looking pipe out. AND THEY SOUND GREAT.