PDA

View Full Version : colored brake lines

Juggalo
07-25-2005, 02:24 PM
this is kind of a stupid question but im going to be buying a set of steel braided lines here soon and i was thinkin about getting some colored ones from galfer. red and yellow is the color scheme on my quad and i was thinkin about goin with yellow brake lines but the picture they had up at rocky mountain showed the yellow to look really faded out. i was just wondering if anybody has seen these in person before so i could know if they really look like that or if its just a bad picture. the red looked a little faded too. i'll post a pic so you know what im talking about.

if these colors dont look good i will probably buy some lines from another company instead but i dont know of any other companies who make colored lines besides axe racing (they dont have yellow but their red looks good). so if anybody knows another company that makes a good looking yellow steel braided line let me know

redrunner
07-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Mine were bright yellow.

alberndt
07-25-2005, 08:46 PM
My streamline lines faded from red to pink and keep looking worse, in only a year (and it always in the garage). My friend got green lines from Duncan Racing and they didn't fade.

MXRACER86
07-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Thats wierd. I got streamline blue and there nice and bright!

Juggalo
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
yeah thats another thing i was worried about was the red fading so i dont think im going to get red. i wonder if duncan has yellow lines and if they are a decent price. i might just have to take red runners advice.