PDA

View Full Version : hey everybody!

450robot
07-25-2005, 12:25 AM
hi! im new here, well i have been browsing for about a year, but i decided to join.. this is a pretty cool website!

right now i have a 450r, the mods are in my sig

i used to have a full mx 250r, but we got rid of it when our local track banned 2-strokes (i dont know why, its completely gay! i mean, they lost half of there racers because most of the racers there were 2-stroke dirtbikes) o well!

i will try to be as much help as i can here, i know alot about engine building, and testing, so i will do my best to help those in need hahaha

i will also be at rausch creek for the member ride, so i hope to meet some of you guys

Pvt. Maggot
07-25-2005, 12:26 AM
Welcome..you'll enjoy yourself..and don't plan on leaving anytime soon..you won't..trust me..lol :macho

Punk'd
07-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the site and the 450r family:D

raptorman2001
07-25-2005, 01:02 AM
welcome and how do you like the 450r i been thinking of getting one,well actually been trying to get one for awhile now but i just keep sinking money in my z400 the mods are in my sig and i have owned it 3 weeks and i have put everything on it it was stock when i got it and i just ordered trail tech lights today hopefully i can get the axle next week!

07-25-2005, 01:08 AM
ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED! welcome to our little site :blah:

450robot
07-25-2005, 01:09 AM
i love it! it seems to suit me for where ever i ride, ive been to mx races, and felt comfortable on it, and also xc races, the suspension is a lil stiff for me in xc, im sure its just cause i only weigh like 118... but anyways, i like it alot, i have had no problems what so ever, it was a lil sluggish when i got it, but a pipe woke it right up

i also went to silver lake dunes over the summer, and it performed well there too, of course, me being as stupid as i am, i took a hill that was way to big and flew off the other side, man i got like 10 seconds of air time, then i hit the sand and smacked my head off the bars, cracked the front of my helmet, and bent the bars! :eek2:

moral of this story, 450r good, rider... needs improvement

raptorman2001
07-25-2005, 01:23 AM
yea i have been to silver lake i did all most the exact same thing except my story ended with me in the air flying off the seat and landing back on the quad side way and my pride and joy smacked the handle bars i passed out my frame was bent the arms folded and one other bad thing my buddy that went and got help was intoxicated and the caught the smell searched are truck needless to say were not aloud back my buddy had a gallon of Ol Jack in the back!

raptorman2001
07-25-2005, 01:24 AM
i was riding my bad *** raptor then!

450robot
07-25-2005, 02:42 AM
man that sucks something awful!

especially if it was a highly decked out quad that got ruined, i feel your pain though

that sucks you and your friend got caught to, are you ever aloud to come back?

next time, maybe dont dui, or atleast be a little bit sneakier, and have a air freshener tree handy haha

lonestar13r
07-25-2005, 07:24 AM
where in Pa are you from?? you going to the Rausch Ride aug. 19-21 ??? :D
-Ethan

450robot
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM
i live in sigel PA

yes i will be at the ride at rausch, i cant wait

iif you see me say hi, i wear oranger gear and my chest protector says "caboose"