PDA

View Full Version : Polaris Predator Motor Assembly DVD

RIP
07-24-2005, 11:11 PM
I put together this video awhile back for the members of predatorowners.com and have sold quite a few copies and now I'm just trying to clear out the extras I have left over. I have sold many of these for $20 and everyone has been very pleased with it. You can check the forum link below and read some of the feedback about it. The selling price is $10 and this includes shipping I accept pay pal or money orders if interested you can contact me at embalmer76@direcway.com "pay pal address also". This is the lay out of the video.

There are 5 chapters on the video and it covers the following info.

Chapter 1: Bottom End Disassembly and Assembly "This will provide the info you need to take your bottom end cases apart and reassemble them with the tranny in place"

Chapter 2: Transmisson Disassembly and Assembly "This will provide you with all the info on how to safely take apart and replace and needed part or gear inside your tranny or put in a update kit"

Chapter 3: Side Case Assembly "This will provide you with the info needed to remove your clutch drive system, gears and the flywheel.

Chapter 4: Top End Assembly "This will provide you with the information on how to setup your piston ring gap and assembling your top end back on"

Chapter 5: Head Assembly "This will provide you with the information on how to properly torque your head back down, setup your cams, valve lash and put your motor back in time"

This is a video that your dealer and mechanic would hate for you to have because with basic know how and tools you can repair any problem that occurs inside of your motor.

http://www.predatorowners.com/index.cfm?action=thread&catid=1&topid=42&thrid=16272&page=2